Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Faroole calls for a meeting in Addis it happens, how powerful is the man?..

Somalia   

Sovereignty is what you see as territorial integrity and political sovereignty, but before 2006, foreign powers didn't have much to do with Somalia, there were CIA financed warlords and Ethiopian backed ones, just like countries around the world support people. Doing Siad Barre's time he was supported by either the US or the Soviets so what I am saying is, what lack of sovereignty are you talking about, since when did Somalis have sovereignty going back from the colonial times?

Get with the programme, ride my Puntland tail, I will take you into the 21st century.

Mario B   

Get with the programme, ride my Puntland tail, I will take you into the 21st century.

--------

PL is taking us back to 1991, Federalism is Zenawi's idea, especially Clan Federalism. Farole cannot take internal disputes to a dictator in the neighbourhood, Farole should be selling his ideas to other Somali stakeholders not contracting it to our nemesis.

Somalia   

It's such a childish mindset I don't know how to deal with it. I mean this is what I am dealing with in the 21st century, you claim to be from Laascaanood, well I be damned.

Federalism was never Zenawi's idea. The other stakeholder's tried to screw over federalism, you think that's gonna happen? And it wasn't Zenawi who called the meeting, it was the UN guided by Faroole. And as he once said, nothing can happen in Somalia without Puntland's blessing.

Ride my tail baan ku iri, your mindset makes me truly sad.

Mario B   

Somalia;831367 wrote:
It's such a childish mindset I don't know how to deal with it. I mean this is what I am dealing with in the 21st century, you claim to be from Laascaanood, well I be damned..

SSC's are true patriots, we are not stealth secessionists like Puntland. We don't have one leg in the Republic and another outside... ready to leg it! Fickle people you're.

uchi   

The South needs to learn to compromise it seems~ we are going in circles at this rate~

Abtigiis   

Uchi, here you say we have to compromise; there in the other thread you defend the one man who is refusing to compromise. If this isn't a mastery of double-talk and duplicity, then sheikh sharif's sermons are all genuine and good-intentioned.

Abtigiis   

Dear Uchi, I see you are in good mood today, so I intend to extend the parameters of this palaver. I have always assumed that one has to get hold of many expletives as contingency when engaging you, because you insult people when you do not like their ideas. I now see that is a part-time thing for you and not a full-time hobby. So, tell me, when and where did Faroole compromise? On what?

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;831115 wrote:
^^Haatu waa kacsanyahay intii laba berri ah

Gabar reer bari ah baa diiday oo is lahaa sharciga ku qaado

The Adis meeting is preplanned and Faroole is just one of teh signatories

Attacking the messenger. Its getting boring. Why not react on his points.

And its nonsense that this meeting was pre planned, in his letter he asked for a meeting in Nairobi or Addis.

uchi   

Abtigis he did so in my occasions, unfortunately for you they were done behind closed doors~ nevertheless we all know who the spoilers are and who and what they represent, so please enough is enough, we either move together or we go our separate way~

Carafaat   

uchi;831462 wrote:
Abtigis he did so in my occasions, unfortunately for you they were done behind closed doors~ nevertheless we all know who the spoilers are and who and what they represent, so please enough is enough, we either move together
or we go our separate way~

that is no option ya Uchi. Irrelevent of Puntland's new constitution says. there is no "independence route".

If Faroole tries, one risks that everything might crumble.

Haatu   

Samafal;831135 wrote:
Haatu since when have you been convinced? If my memory serves me well you were those who were in the opinion the constitution was in the interest of Puntland becouse they seemed supportive? What has changed?

Actually, what I was talking about was P'land's desire for federalism, not the constitution. If you look back, you'll see what I'm talking about.