Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Dastuurka Qabyada Waa Sax ee Ha la Baasiyo

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;823692 wrote:
No more transitional status for Somalia. We have been through a hell as a nation, the time is ripe to regain our dignity. Twenty years have elapsed, and some folks are still talking nonsense

Transition will end irrelevent of Somalia State structure. :D come with better arguments to justify, sxb.

Carafaat   

Adeer, cayda maxaa meesha keenay. Dastuur ayaa laga hadliyee. Mise sheekadii bugta ayaa laga qarxiyay ee "No dastuur, no end of transition." :D

Carafaat   

Dee adeer cida aa shegisid malaa wa addero Faroole iyo Ilkajiir malaa, ileyn Galgala, Galkacyo,Beergaal uun ayaa seynta kaga istaga. Oo Dasturka Somalia iminka oo u ololeeya. :D

Xiin, adeer maad kusoo labatid arintii dastuurka. Ileyn ada no furay sheekoyinkan buga ehe. No dhamee adeer.

^^You are preoccupied with Puntland

You have nothing against the Dastuur, other than it recognizes federal states, and that my friend is a reality that cannot be ignored.

Give Somalis 5 to 10 years--- I am pretty sure this federalism hype will go away. Laakiin caqligii lagu gaari lahaa marxaladaa mee

ya layta qawmii....

Carafaat   

Adeer, yours ears and mouth don't seem to be iincoherent. Cheering for clan States and this dastuur and then calling it a hype that will go away in 5 years wax isgala maha. Marka anaga ayaa na walisaa mise inadeeryaasha? Bal kala dooro. :D

Carafaat   

Adeer, dastuurkan aad u ololeenisid wexe sharciyeenisaa Federation of Clan States. Wa waxa dad badan ee ku diidan yihiin. Hortay ma akhrisayba? Shaki ayaa iga gashay. Adeer akhri rapportka lasocda dastuurka, page 44.

^^See , as I said, waxbaa ka dhex ciyiyaa, yet you continue to ask for meaningful debate.

Please define what you mean clans states. Are you referring to Somaliland, Puntland and Galmudug?

The Transitional Federal Charter has been agreed upon by Somalis in 2004 and is the legal frame work for the current TFG administration. What is needed is to review and adopt that redrafted constitution through an Constitutional Assembly progress by the nation's/peoeple's representative the Elder's of this nation/clans of Somalia.

There's no alternative to that truth. Somalia is moving forward. The discussions should evolve around/be what passages do we want changed, modified or added to. But it seems that Federalism is at attack which the people of Somalia signed in 2004 after a long process of reconciliation including the folks in Mogadishu in alternative Mogadishu got/kept it's status of capital of Somalia.

Carafaat   

Adeer waxaan ku weydiiyay, waxan clan stateska oo leedihid waa hybe 5 sano looga baxayo, maxa u rabtaa ina Dastuurka laguu sharciyeeyo.

Dastuurka Ma theraypii camal ayaa u aragtaa? :D

Cafaraat is a weak keyboard waranle , he does not know how to articulate his objections against the new constitution. I have found him unworthy opponent :D

yaa usoo baxay , oo caqli dhaama Carafaat?

Carafaat   

Dee adeer wa markaa dhoor heer kalahadashay. Oo main argumentkagi aan dalooliyay ee eheed " without dastuur, we won't past transitional phase". Oo run maha, ine Somalia ka bixiso transitional phase waa la go'amiyay, laakinse ine Somalia loo sameeniyo a Federal, Decentralized Unitary State, a centralized State or a Monarchy. Is up to us adeer, nothin to with passing the trasnitional phase in august.

Adeer, laakinse no micnee why you support federalism, while you say its a hype which will pass in 5 years?

Anigu labada sualood markaad ka jawaabtid, waan ka baxaya dooda. Oo aan ku deeniya qof iga culus.

Paragon   

So many years ago, I made my postion on federalism clear: I want it, welcome it and will uphold it. Why? Because its the confused and condensed nature of 'strong-man' centralised rule and power that actually creates wars. For a nation that is not known to have mastered the best of socio-political and administrative organisation and maintenance, each tuulo must be given the time and space they need to learn to settle their matters - without external pressure or influence.

I endorsed the constitution, period. I eagerly welcome the talks between the TFG and Somaliland. I condone those who put obstacles before the talks.

Many yearts ago while in discussion with London solers and libaax who was visiting on future socio-political arrangements of Somalia, I suggested that the very clan must be legally codified into law, and made to account for the membership of each individual within it. Tax collection and law and ordinance implimentation should become enbolded and transparent.

The truth is if you leave each clan to itself what you will find is that psychologically, the very competitive sensation which clannists exhibit that leads to tension simply disappears And familiarity and boredom usher in such change. Count them, tax them and rule them by their own clan's written by laws and within a short period of time they would cry out in desperation for the trivial intrigues and uncontrolled commotion of centralised power. They know they can hide within throngs and have their shady deals. Chaos and dhac dhac is the curse of the ill-grown and illiterate Somali psyche. Dawa ya moto ni moto, the Swahili say, now the cure of clan is through the introduction of stringent and ordered form of clanism.

Ninkii waxar waydiinteeda kugu dhiba, wadiddeedaa lagu dhibaa adeer