Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Dastuurka Qabyada Waa Sax ee Ha la Baasiyo

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, anigu waxan ku diiday dastuurka ayaan ku sheegiyay oo ahaa ogoladashada 'federal states'. waxaan ku tusiyay sababo lagu diidi karo dastuurka. Oba tusale kale ayuu sheegay. and doesnt mean we want peoples houses to be occubied.

Carafaat   

Naxar, you can disqualify my online character. That is ok, I am sure yours doesn't receive 5star approval rate from everyone either. :D

But to say 'shaki kama jiro federalismka Somalia loo wado' aint correct either. Check this article I posted earlier on SOL, coming from

60 Somali scholars who all say otherwise.

http://ncfsomali.net/index.php/forum-papers/56-consultation-draft-constitution-the-next-somali-liberator

Brother there is idealism and then there's crazy. What you n those falls under that later category. One we may be able to return to a unitary state, the day is not on our horizon any time soon. But ensuring the realistic steps leader are taking now is the surest way to bring that day closer. Pragmatism is the only path now, any other will lead the us to weak stateless existence we have at best or back to chaos. We are people who have exhausted every ism.

Carafaat   

Pushing federalism and a constitution through the troat of Somalia isn't "pragmatical".

Second as you first 'there is no shaki about federalism', I await your respond to the points made by more the 60 scholars as you have disqualified me and other nomads as crazy.

Samafal   

^Carafaat adigu qabiilka bal reerkiina ka tanaasula dheh, dadka islaameedna dagaalka ka daaya, inta aad reer gaalkacyo kala celinaysid intaas.

Anigu dastuurka waa kasoo horjeedaa maxaa yeelay horta ma akhrin, laakiin kuma qorna in madaxnimda lakala leeyahay oo dadbaa kaba ka waaweyn iska gashoonooya, dadka caanaha, yaanyada, moxoga keenayana waxaa la leeyahay doorasho soo gala, waxaas wax soconoooyo ma aha. tan kale kuma qorna dadka guryaha iyo beeraha ha loo qaybiyo, dadbaa guryo qeeri caadi iska dhistay waagii dawlada lacagta xagee ka keeneena horta? Kuma qorna madax waynih inuu muslim noqdo, waxaana igu maqaal ah inuu Mahiga rabo inuu isu soo taago madaxnimada, marka kani saxid uma naahna waa in la iska diidaa.

NGONGE   

Those opposing it are a couple of have seen it and millions who have not. Horta put it in here and let us read it before we can decide that the opposition is valid (likewise for support).

Jacayl & NGONGE, I have seen a hard copy of the new constitution, and could not find any objectionable clause that warrants the noise I am hearing---even some Muslim scholars I heard have objected to it. :D.

Given where Somalia is at today, a constitution that could be modified and is up for ratification in four years time should not hinder the transition. The issue of federalism Carafaat is referring to is a political in scope, and is the direct result of the mistrust among Somali people. That too should not be a reason to stay in the transitional status.

Simply put ; put up or shut up as the political cliche goes; this is no time for trivial, peripheral debates when our political calendar is full of substantive issues the constitution being one of them.

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin,on the one hand waxa leedahay Somali waa qabiilo oo clan states waa xal. And on the other when Sheick Shariif, Muqdisho clan and Galmudug all have voiced opposition to this latest attempt to obduct the Somali people. Waxa leedahay they have to shut up.

A Constitution should be something shared by all Somali people. Not only something which is championed b one section for own gains to establish and institutionalize clan hegemony.

Well atleast Puntland has its own constitution as a back up, when this thing is turned down by all other Somali's(hence the meeting between Faisal, FM of Somalia and Sheick Shariif). :D

No more transitional status for Somalia. We have been through a hell as a nation, the time is ripe to regain our dignity. Twenty years have elapsed, and some folks are still talking nonsense

Carafaat   

Clan Federlaism will mean the end of the Somali civilization sxb. We will see a century of never ending and ever dividing clan enclaves

That wage wars against each other for land, power and seat. This constitution will insitituionalize clan States and clan governance. Its 4.5 turbo. Everyone who has been recently to the country knows are problems isn't caused by issue's between clans. But clannism injected in to issue's. And this constitution will divide Somali's more then we we ever have been divided.

And if you read the report of the IiFCC is that they use Somalilad as sole excuse for doing this. While SL never was part of the discussion. :D

^^And your alternative is to preserve the status qou and continue to comment on 'clan federalism'

Carafaat, weligaa caano geel ma dhantay ?