Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Love Letter to a Puntland Girl

Abtigiis.

waxaad ammaanteeda ka tagtay inaad u raaciso " Gacaliso waxaa tahay tan ugu quruxda badan dunida, waxaad leedahay indhihii Cabdullahi, timihii Cadde, bishimaha C/Raxmaan iyo kubka Cabdiwali".

NGONGE   

^^ He saw A&T's love of saucy topics and assumed that the man wuu imaan la'yahay and would chat up anything that moves, even men dressed as women.

Juxa   

Mukulaalow;822850 wrote:
Abtigiis.

waxaad ammaanteeda ka tagtay inaad u raaciso
" Gacaliso waxaa tahay tan ugu quruxda badan dunida, waxaad leedahay indhihii Cabdullahi, timihii Cadde, bishimaha C/Raxmaan iyo kubka Cabdiwali".

hahahahah istaqfurullah

wyre   

Abtigiis;822803 wrote:
. Waxaa duul duul igu soo gaadhay in ay jiraan wadaad-xumayaal gabdhaha muslimka ah fara inay lamaanahooda ku xushaan dhawaanshaha Ilaahay oo kaliya! Ha maqlin argagixisadaas, qorshahoodu yahay in ay dhalan-rogaan dhaqankeenii sooyaalka ahaa iyo nasabimadda reer-Puntland. Ilaahay kama yeelee, haday tooda noqoto, waxay barinna soo wadaan inay yidhaahdaan Cabdullahi Yusuf iyo Shati-guduud baa isku taariikh ah!

War Ibtilo war ninyahow wadaaddada maxaa ku daba dhigay waaban yaabaye, Anyway Gabar 114 ta quraanka xifdisay oo Habeenki dhan salaatul leyl usoo jeedo baan hayaa waxey dooneysaa nin music-ga dhageysta wadaaddadana wax ka sheego sidaada oo, waxey tiri nimanka noocaas baan doonayaa inaan kitaab u furo nin noocaas ah haddii aad hayso ha ila soo xiriiro ka warran :D:D

Taleexi   

Bluelicious;822833 wrote:
Since you are so gifted with a creative writing talent mashallah. I need you to help me write a love letter to someone that's if you want to and got the time for it
:)

Dee siduu naag isaga dhigi karayaa? yaabnay....

Taleexi   

Abtigiis: Waxaan sheekadaada u fahmay inaad PL ku kacsantahay, ood rabtid inaad dadka ku dirto, ee aadan gabadh reer PL ah jeclaan balse sida ereyada aad wax ku sifaynaysid iyo hadafka aad halabuurkan ka leedahay isula jaan qaadayaan waan la dhacay. Si kastaba ha ahaatee haddaan jeclaado mid reer PL ah sidan hoos ku farshaxamaysan baan u mala'awaali lahaa...... :) to be continued ..

wyre   

NGONGE;822848 wrote:
Warya Blue, macawis sadix meel ka dhaluula waligee dirac ma noqon karo. Bax warya.

:D:D

NGONGE;822848 wrote:
Warya Blue, macawis sadix meel ka dhaluula waligee dirac ma noqon karo. Bax warya.

Hey crazy caveman do you have some secret dying love for me or something. Stop trying to get my attention where ever I go by trying to offend me as a man it aint working. We have talked about this get lost and ugrade your shukaansi lines from the stone age akhas what a turn off. Every man in this place has a better game then you.

You are actually complimenting me all the way act like a lady think like a man! Now spread the word ''Blue she is the man" I know i'm a phenomenal woman :D

nuune;822849 wrote:
^^^^^^
smileys.gifsmileys.gif

Thought sxbkeen he gave up waxan waa hore, wuuba wadaa miyaa, waa Blue dee

I didn't get it what are you talking about?

This crazy caveman called NGONGE feels intimidated by me that's why he assumes I must be a man because in his twisted mind he can't believe that a woman can be confident and drama free. He feeds on drama and if there is no drama he creates one sad man. You see he is Jealous I asked abtigiis for help that's why he suddenly got upset. He only comes out of his cave when he sees me.

Hadda kahor waxaan maqlay in ninkoo cag dheer reer itobiya ah uu xoolo keenay Bosaso, baddii ayuu arkay oo waligii bad horay uma uusanu arag, markaasuu wuxuu u maleeyay balli biyihiisa la cabi karo, meel aan ka fogeyn ayuu wuxuu ku arkay gabar reer bari ah oo inta dabaal kasoo baxday xeebta jaankeeda xaajadeeda ku gudanaysa, ninkii cagdheerta ahaa aad buu u oomanaa oo biyihii badda intuu sacabada darsaday buu afka ka buuxsaday, inta heyn kari waayay buu soo celiyay oo tufay, buu gabadhii inta saa u eegay buu yiri "awoowgaa alla gub wuxu kalya dheeraa";) wuxuu u heystaa in kaadideedii ay badda qurmisay oo dhanaan ka dhigtay.

Taleexi;822859 wrote:
Dee siduu naag isaga dhigi karayaa? yaabnay....

Lool no I would give a topic about what I want to write about and he could give me suggestions.

wyre;822864 wrote:
:D
:D

:mad:

wyre   

Mukulaalow;822871 wrote:
inta heyn kari waayay buu soo celiyay oo tufay, buu gabadhii inta saa u eegay buu yiri "awoowgaa alla gub wuxu kalya dheeraa";) wuxuu u heystaa in kaadideedii ay badda qurmisay oo dhanaan ka dhigtay.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz dacaayadda naga daa heedhe :D

Abtigiis   

For those challenged in Somali, a free translation: :D

Dear*Faadumo,

Your memory is immortally erected in my heart in the manner the statue of the unknown soldier reminds us of our liberation heroes. I worry about you like I worry about the*Puntland*Constitution; l am proud of you like I am proud of SSDF martyrs; and I relish my bond to you like I relish the eminence of Prime Minister*Abdiweli*and the countless past national leaders who hail from our recalcitrant soil.

Dear,

I know you are not unduly worried about poverty and a life of squalor. Not when you know the massive natural resources under the red earth of*Dharoor*valley is to be unearthed and marketed soon!

My Love,

In addition to the task of facilitating and organizing meetings for the communities that hail from*Puntland, I also carry the cumbersome anxiety of your love. I feel apprehensive as if I am*a trader who got the bad news that pirates have ambushed ships, at a time he was expecting a large consignment of goods. The foundations of the love you erected in my little heart*is*solid, and unshakeable like the statehood of*Puntland. I am aware of your*Tol-loving tendencies and how good you are for the kinship. But I am nervous about the rumors that some pretenders, whose newest skin they are wearing is*Khaatumo,*are hovering over you, to lead you astray. I resent this!

It is not only these imposters, but I also heard that some fake sheikhs are propagating that the main consideration for any girl, when tying a nuptial manacle, ought to be whether the person you are marrying is close to the Gods and not he is close to you by blood. This is hogwash. Do not give ear to this blatant denigration of ourforefather’s*culture, intended to besmirch the noble blood of*puntlanders. If we accept this today, these sanctimonious social climbers will demand that we equate the history of*Abduallahi*Yusuf to that of*Shatiguddud! It is a disgrace that we simply cannot take! Disregard the functional homilies of these terrorists!

Faadumo,

Please think twice before you say some words that can hurt my feelings and possibly our love. The things you were saying the other night our talk turned sour are simply horrendous. They were more painful than the long lectures*Afweyne*used to make in the*21 October Square in the last days of resurgence of the Revolution! I got sick, and the sadness I felt was even bigger than the one I felt in the days the USC**********were ransacking the Villa*Baydabo, pretending to be Jihadists, just because they cannot take*Abdullahi*Yusuf as a president! *

Always remember that love begins at home. It is why I travel to distant towns to send you money through*Qaranexpress when*Dahabshiil*is my*neighbour!

I hope you will take my advice in good faith just as we have all endorsed the decisions of*Gaorwe*2 conference. It is with pleasure that I promise you a wedding full of gaiety and majesty, where our laughter will be swallowed by the sweet melody of “Arin*ma aha*uguboo,*Aadan*iyo xaawaa*ololaha*bilaabe”! There will be no wedding song that will not be played! You don’t worry about the glorification of our homeland. I will make sure a rendition of “Ku*dayo Puntland” is loudly cheered in the hall!

I pray our bondage and unison becomes like the one between Faroole*and his two sons.*

Cali*Beeldaaje*Cisman

Eriboodhka*Galkacyo