Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Love Letter to a Puntland Girl

Abtigiis   

Nuqul kamid ah warqadan ayaan hadda email ugu diray Puntland Diaspora Forum.

Koolkat arintan wixii aad ka qaban karto ka qabo!!

Juxa   

Yarkaan every year arooskiisa kama bixi karno. Waxan qabaa reerkiisa Iyo reer puntland ineysan Gogol ku hishiineen

How can we endorse a marriage with such a poor prospects and potentially damaging to everyone involved?

Coofle   

it is because of such writings I keep visiting this forum....Abtigiis you have done it again...you just crack me up....

gooni   

Faadumo mar haday cabdi wali isku ood yihiin waa laguu yaqaan saxiib

Hadaba aan ku tilmaamee kabahaagii dheeraa soo xiro intuusan jacaylkaagu halis gaarin iyo ganacsade bad iyo burcad u dhaxeeya

Kow kitaab soo qaado axkaamtana wax kasoo baro jacayl aan quraan lahayn mudug lalama yimaado,baryaha horee faadumo waxaa laga yaabaa inay indhaha isku qabqabato dan ha u galin waxaa loo yaqaan cigalayn

Faani reer koo dhan waxaad tiraahdaa ido indhahoodu waa riyo sanadahan adinkaa laydiin baxsaday,faroole dadka uu tarxiilayana waa ku saxan yahay ayagaa qaribaad noola yimid

Waligaa waan ku jeclahay afkaaga yaysan kasoo bixin indha jacaylkaaga haka akhrisato

Good lucky,,saaxiib

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;822899 wrote:

Gabdhaha reer bariga aniga iyo isagu waan u simannahay, weliba hadda they are in demand
:D

Xiin I've noticed you've been pitching that "in demand" line very frequently these days. As far as I know, reer Bari girls have always demand and not in need of promoting or advertising. To suggest they are in demand now because potential future hydrocarbon wealth is an insult to them not a compliment. It's just a coincidence several members of SOL have established links with the eastern sisters. :) They'd still be popular even if Range Resources give up banging their heads against impregnable Jurassic rocks of Puntland and leg it. :)

A&T

What have I done to upset you yaa sahbi? I know the postman had issues but did you not get my Anelka message? Wixii aan kaa sugayay soo adigan banaanka so dhigay. Misee waxaad kashakiday in aynu isku albaab garaacayno? :)

Showqi;822876 wrote:
Forgive Blue,

I can understand how some people can mix politics and Sukaanse. Those two things can not get to gether!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Politics is fake,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shukansi is real

You are right it's as if you are trying to mix water and oil, politics and shukaansi means war loool. Babes don't get yourself wind up about such things it was only meant for entertainment purposes it wasn't real.

wyre;822880 wrote:

Taleexiyow shukaansi is real siduu sheegay Showqi, balse waa goorma??

Waa marki inta blue indhahaas cas cas igala xishooto oo sidii gabar gaari ahoo gayaankeed wax dheer howsha iila waddo
Anyways adiga waxaan filaayaakitaabkeeda inaad hore u laabtay, hadduuse hadda kuu kala furan yahay ii sheeg aniga aan laabee

Ngonge Believes something else about her, Sometimes waxaan is idhaahdaa Ngonge has a point, saa 2011 ki iyo wixi ka dambeeyay SOL waxey noqotay Facebook-gi labaad balse aan xeerada salkeeda soo taabanno bal:D:D

Loooooool wyre why are you asking such thing to Taleexi. Lol at me being married to Taleexi and him divorcing me and you wanting to take his place. Tut tut tut is that what you would do trying to get married to your friends ex wife, that wouldn't make you a good friend. I'm not shy to look you in the eye you just have scary eyes.

Anyways there can only be one knight in shining armor and that's KoW, he is my boo and if there was someone I would get married to it would be him, I miss that charming charismatic man ♥ :D

wyre   

Loooolz @divorcing me and you wanting to marry me, Who is talking ab't marriage or divorce here jinnooley :D:D

Taleexi   

Wyre ... haween baa weligii rag isku gubi jiray yay Xaliimadani inoo been guurin . Teeda kale if Blue isn't a shorty she is all yours ....

wyre   

Sxb sheekadi was changed to Married divorced and something aan meesha oolin so I quit :D

wyre;825421 wrote:
Loooolz @divorcing me and you wanting to marry me, Who is talking ab't marriage or divorce here jinnooley

Shuush it's too late you can't take your words back! Where is that famous angry face of yours you throw at me half of the time :P

Taleexi;825423 wrote:
Wyre ... haween baa weligii rag isku gubi jiray yay Xaliimadani inoo been guurin . Teeda kale if Blue isn't a shorty she is all yours ....

Lol you and your love for short women. What have tall women done to you?

Taleexi;825433 wrote:
Mar walba kursi isma daba wadi karo haddaan u baahdo inaan shumiyo. Cakuye naag dheer.

So you are a short man well you shouldn't make it an obstacle towards choosing a partner, what if your miss right turns out to be a taller woman then you, would you reject her because of her height come on. Look at Tom Cruise he is a short man but yet with a taller woman and still happy it's what you make out of it.

wyre   

Bluelicious;825439 wrote:
So you are a short man well you shouldn't make it an obstacle towards choosing a partner, what if your miss right turns out to be a taller woman then you, would you reject her because of her height come on. Look at Tom Cruise he is a short man but yet with a taller woman and still happy it's what you make out of it.

So, you watch hollywood movies, haah? who is your favorite actor :D:D