Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Love Letter to a Puntland Girl

wyre   

Looooooooooooooolz@ Into horror movies As well :D

do you have the brains to watch SAW (2004)

I don't think you do :D

^^ I even saw it a few times. Lol you don't know me, I don't get easily scared hence why I like watching horror movies and can sleep peacefully afterwards without getting scared or paranoid from the movie. I even used to watch scary movies when I was 10 I have always been a freak :D

Showqi   

Wow Blue, hadaabad xodxodasho fahmeyso Af Soomaaligaagu waa khatar! Most Wallaahi generation would think xodxodosho means scratching your back......:D from now on I am expecting you to write down long Somali sentences once a while.

^^ Thanks babes it's all about taking baby steps I try my best. You know me always trying to improve myself in every way even with Somali. Don't forget you are my private Somali teacher I have learned alot from you. It apparently works for me when someone writes in Somali and I can analyse the sentence and write back in English and if I don't understand a word or a sentence I can ask since I am a visual person. I will try to write back in Somali once in a while that's the next step :D