Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Congratulations, Alpha Blondy

Abtigiis   

I can confirm i will attend this wedding, if my visit plan is confirmed.

Alpha, minxiisada yaan la igu qabsan imikaba!! :D I will even sing for the caruus and caruusad:

"War bal gaabso oo aamus

Guurkana ha ceebayn

Gabdhahana wax ha u dhimin"

ayaan meesha kaqaadi doona.

P.s ngonge ha iga tagin inagoon isarag eeyaa! Jeega-xiirka Jacaylbaro ah ayaan la soo hadli next week insha allah.

Carafaat   

Alpha,

check this Dutch website if you have any question on the birds and the bees. it has helped millions of young adults from the UK.

I am sure Bluelicious is willing to offer further assistents. :D

Dutch website aims to revolutionise sex education for UK’s young adults

http://www.sourcewire.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=67688

www.Showmehow.co.uk

^^ Klootzak gebruik mijn naam niet!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Alpha with your engagement and upcoming wedding :D

Make sure you are not one who gives up easily at the first hurdle and gets divorced after a month. I hope for you that this is a life long commitment and not one you only keep in Somaliland as some Somalis do and then come back to the West.

wyre   

Carafaat;821777 wrote:
Alpha,

check this Dutch website if you have any question on the birds and the bees. it has helped millions of young adults from the UK.

I am sure Bluelicious is willing to offer further assistents.
:D

Dutch website aims to revolutionise sex education for UK’s young adults

What the ................. :D:D

Carafaat   

Bluelicious;821797 wrote:
^^ Klootzak gebruik mijn naam niet!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Alpha with your engagement and upcoming wedding
:D

Make sure you are not one who gives up easily at the first hurdle and gets divorced after a month. I hope for you that this is a life long commitment and not one you only keep in Somaliland as some Somalis do and then come back to the West.

Excuses meid!

I am sorry Blue. It's just that In the UK they don't get much told in schools about sex education. Like here in Holland. Remember when you were 12 or 13 years, 1st class Biology when the teachers start telling about sex and all these details. In the UK they are not told as much as we. So I thought we could help the young Alpha out?

arafat, inaadeer, thanks for all your advise. i'll be sure to take care although I've always preferred Plan B. i'll also reading the islamic kama sutra - Closer than Garment for more insights. lol

nuune   

^^ Do you actually need any kind of kama sutra, thought you were well versed in that fortress.

Even AT&T want to attend your wedding, would you allow him, I know he is fannaan and can sing like Cumar Dhuule, he will charge you more money, no need while you can get cheap Oromo singer.