Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Congratulations, Alpha Blondy

nuune   

Guurkiina mid kheyr qaba ilaah haka dhigo, wiil iyo caano, gabar iyo caano.

Not over yet, is only engagement ceremony, hope the big night at Maansoor Hotel on 5th of May will go well, update me, sxb, and don't over-do it, wait for that night.

Mabruuk once more.

Carafaat   

It depends if you can call someone older then 20 years a kid?:D

P.S. I will congratulate when there is proof. he trigged us last time with the maid.

hey nuune, thanks for the dedication thread. its official! i can confirm there is an actual wedding this time and its not a hoax. shame i feel like the boy who carried wolf too many times that most would doubt this wonderful occasion and deny me the sharaf i'm due.

if y'all can attend that would be greatly appreciated and for those SOL ladies (esp mention to lovelorn chubacka, 5 and nairah), stop sending me private message with marriage proposals because i'm not interested. it feels funny saying this but i'm finally happy and i cant contain my excitement and nuune i'll keep you in mind when i tie the knot on the 5th of may saxib!

cheers, al.

Juxa   

Obviously i love xalwo, although he tricked us before, i cant help but wish him gabar iyo caano insha allah

guur wanaagsan Alpha and his beautiful bride

Juxa   

why wont she be beautiful? xaqiiqiyan dumarkeena are gorgeous, ragaa loo yaabaa.

i cant be wrong, waa gorgeous and until we can ask her why ALPHA intaa baan uga harayaa

Showqi   

Loooooool@Taleexi.

Awguuryo Alpha. By the way Dumaashidu ma reer Hargeysaawi asal ahbaa mise mid Fish and Chips ah ayaad UK ka soo Import-graysay?