Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Congratulations, Alpha Blondy

nuune   

Tonight is a BIG night for Mr Alpha and the bride, hope all is well,

My friend didn't update me if everything is going well, but it looks worrying since I haven't heard of him for 5 days, and if I don't hear fom him for the next 5 hours, consider the wedding to be off, and the virgin has run away with someone else(hope that doesn't happen)

nuune   

Sad news to inform you all:

Alpha Blondy's wedding supposed to happen last night @ Maansoor hotel Hargeysa, however, only the bride's family attended the hotel where they found few friends of the supposed groom, but, the groom and his family were not anywhere to be seen, as a result, the family vowed not to give their daughter to that despicable creature euro-trash who ruined their daughter's life, ufff.

The wedding was called off by Alpha in the early hours of yesterday, but he didn't informed me as to stay anonymous.

Any further info would be added by Alpha himself, and what actually took place last night, or his whereabouts.

Carafaat   

OdaySomali;827208 wrote:
Congrats to Alpha.
:D

Oday, it seems Alpha called it off.

wuu na ceebeyay, toloq qoloma ayee eheed. xaal wa inaa bixino.

Showqi   

nuune;827155 wrote:
Sad news to inform you all:

Alpha Blondy's wedding supposed to happen last night @ Maansoor hotel Hargeysa, however, only the bride's family attended the hotel where they found few friends of the supposed groom, but, the groom and his family were not anywhere to be seen, as a result, the family vowed not to give their daughter to that despicable creature euro-trash who ruined their daughter's life, ufff.

The wedding was called off by Alpha in the early hours of yesterday, but he didn't informed me as to stay anonymous.

Any further info would be added by Alpha himself, and what actually took place last night, or his whereabouts.

I guess Alpha got cold feet hahaha..................Or maybe jaariyadi run away from him:D

it should have been the greatest day of my life but it was everything but that. i no longer wish to discuss my personal business on a public forum. for our cordial relations, please refrain from asking me questions about such personal matters. the bride is well and has expressed joy and heartfelt appreciation for AT&T wedding present - a kettle and VHS video player. the latter i hope will allow us to relive such wonderful memories over and over again.

Blessed   

I heard Ikraan Caraale was also getting married in Hargaisa on the 5th, for a split second I wondered if you were the lucky lad... haha. I know. How absured! InshaAllah, Alpha, better luck next time and keep your business private, okay..

NGONGE   

NGONGE;822356 wrote:
Oh not again!
:D

Oh not again! :D

(I blame the women of SOL for being soft on this rascal).l

Aaliyyah   

Blessed I thought ikraan caraale was already married? lool

Something tells me Nuune made the whole thing up lol..and Alpha went along with it..

salaam

Alpha Blondy;827332 wrote:
it should have been the greatest day of my life but it was everything but that. i no longer wish to discuss my personal business on a public forum. for our cordial relations, please refrain from asking me questions about such personal matters. the bride is well and has expressed joy and heartfelt appreciation for AT&T wedding present - a kettle and VHS video player. the latter i hope will allow us to relive such wonderful memories over and over again.

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. See it from the bright side she wasn't meant for you. Maybe this marriage would have been a burden for you or if you continued would be harmful for you and instead you got saved from it. You see sometimes there are things in life we like but are not good for us and things we dislike that are good for us but we don't see that at that moment. What am trying to say is you dislike that your wedding didn't go as planned but in reality it was better for you that you didn't get married to that girl that's where there lies more good for you. In that decision lies more good for you. You are a young man there is no rush you have a bright future ahead of you inshallah. Your future partner is already written for you all you have to do is be patient and have faith in Allah and things will be alright.

Carafaat;827209 wrote:
Oday, it seems Alpha called it off.

wuu na ceebeyay, toloq qoloma ayee eheed. xaal wa inaa bixino.

Why are you ignoring me?! I'm not a pscyhic nor can I smell what's wrong with you, speak up. If it's about me teasing you in this thread well that was a joke I was pulling your leg and I already said that in another thread, don't know if you read it or not.

Gosh Carafaat you are so sensitive!

PS; People get of Alpha's case you guys are not not better then him! You have all had failed and successful relationships in your life some never even had a successful relationship.