Carafaat

The Somalia-Somaliland talks Thread

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;930311 wrote:
^^ Haatu Somalilanders are not fighting to rule Somalia , Somalilanders are fighting for an official exit out in the eyes of the IC. Ruling Koonfurians is not attractive who wants to domesticate an ugly lady nagaadaa niyo dee. But a temporally relation ship with an exit out should be considered. The question is haatu why do koonfurians want Somalilanders back that i dont understand.

Nonsense sxb. If a reer Hargeysa man were to be offered to be the President of the Somali Rep., not only would he accept but the ululation of the whole of durriyadda would be heard all the way to Cadan. And when I say this I mean a position that actually is feasible and has power, not what A Yusuf AUN allegedly offered Cigaal AUN.

As for why the South wants Waqooyiga, well I really can't think of any reason other than people still hope for Somaliweyn.

Carafaat, the constitution issue is mostly a clan arguments and they won't go away any time soon. But that shouldn't stop S/land from joining the game and getting a lions share of things. But who in the North is man enough to take risks and take home the ultimate prize?

Oodweyne brother Haatu is a Somali Kenyan , he doesn't know how the Somalilanders view Somalia and about sharing a state and government with Somalia. Nor does he understand the political behavior of SL politicians and how they approach the Koonfurians. Also he doesn't know what is at stake from a Somaliland perspective. He thinks Somalilanders are after political seats of Xamar and that the masses in SL would just follow their leaders blindly and there is no accountability. I think brother haatu spend to much time with the Pirates next door.

Carafaat   

Haatu;930336 wrote:
Carafaat, the constitution issue is mostly a clan arguments and they won't go away any time soon. But that shouldn't stop S/land from joining the game and getting a lions share of things. But
who
in the North is man enough to take risks and take home the ultimate prize?

Haatu, saxiib, the right question to be asking is not who but what will Somalia be prebared for to offer for the Union. Politics is based on interest(what) rathen then specific leadership of specific clan for that matter? You dont want Somaliland to repeat the same mistakes as in 1960 and repeat the whole history again.

Somaliland: "Ma jiro qorshe kulan Dubai"

26 Maarso, 2013, 16:30 GMT 19:30 SGA

Maxamed Cabdullaahi Cumar, Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibedda ee Somaliland

Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibedda ee Somaliland, Maxamed Cabdullaahi Cumar ayaa sheegay in aanu jirin wax qorshe ah oo ku saabsan kulan dhexmara Madaxweynaha Somaliland iyo Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Wasiirka ayaa ka jawaabayay warar sheegayay inay suurtagal tahay in labada dhinac ee Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya ay ku kulmaan magaalada Dubai, kadib marka Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya uu ka soo laabto magaalada Dooxa ee dalka Qadar oo uu kaga qeybgalayo shirka dalalka Carabta.

Maxamed Cabdullaahi Cumar Waxa uu sheegay in dalka Imaaraadka ay u tageen casuummad ay ka heleen masuuliyiinta dowladda Imaaraadka Carabta.

Laakiin wasiirku waxa uu ku celceliyay inay diyaar u yihiin wada hadalka Soomaaliya, balse aanay ka soo qeyb geli doonin shirka London ee bisha May.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somali/maqal_iyo_muuqaal/2013/03/130326_somaliland_wasiirka_dibedda.shtml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Saalax   

Maakhir , Khaatumo etc are langaabs no real effect. SNM folks are the ones

Somaliland's destiny depends on.

Malistar But Somaliland controls the vast majority of its territory including the sanaag and sool regions And they are barely a threat to Somaliland nor do they have territorial control. I think Somalia has deeper loop holes Jubbaland semi autonomous Puntland Galmudug Alshabaab and so on with both Ethiopia and Kenya having boots on the ground two can play that game:D But instead of wasting our resources on useless proxy wars why not cooperate why not turn Somalia and Somaliland as two brotherly nations why not transform them politically economically why not start all over a healthy coexistence between Somalia and Somaliland.

I have no problem with hargesa , .i jus believe in one Somalia .Somaliland administration controls those regions by bribe corruption and military. Puntland is part of the FG , khatuum state will soon be recognized. Xaabsade will get call from xamar after all is about money

^^ But if Somalilandeers do not want Somalia how do you want it to be solved?

Not really are you saying that entire communities can be bribed

I dont think hassan culusow and co care about Khatuma

The eastern maakhirates held 3 clan conferences the last 3 months were 3 of their clans declared their support for SL and the govt in Hargeisa

Abdul   

Saalax;930683 wrote:
Maakhir , Khaatumo etc are langaabs no real effect. SNM folks are the ones

Somaliland's destiny depends on.

Except that you have no destiny at all.

Taleexi the garaad clan , their elders and intellectuals miscalculated when they joined with Puntland they should have declared their own state, now Puntland will never withdraw their claims of the Khatumo regions. They will act like they represent, it most likely very impossible for Khatumo to battle both Somaliland and Puntland, if it doesn't get support from Xamar. And Xamar doesn't want to lose its stable relations they have with Hargeysa, so who would khatumo deal with , will it be garowe hargeysa or xamar?

Soon Xamar will be the deciding factor

The Sage   

^What a great rebuttal. No addition to the discourse, no refuting his point with solid logic, just dumb hate remarks towards something you can't stand...actually half your posts fall into that category ;)

malistar2012;930748 wrote:
Soon Xamar will be the deciding factor

Xamar already signed a deal with the garowe clan enclave and they ignored it all together the whole issue, u sure live in your own little world.