Sign in to follow this  
UZTAAD

Today's assassination attempt was inside job orchestrated by president sharif to eliminate the pm

This could be the most clannish thread from the Garowe youth.

Accusing the president al amiir sh.sharif of this coward terrorist attack.

Very low.

Mario B   

Innuendo and malicious gossip is what happens just before hell breaks loose, because foolish people believe it and believe me we have enough of them in our country and from all sections of our society, we need to be careful when we accuse ppl of things, this is nineties politics all over again. We need to move on to mature politcs if we want to keep our country together.

burahadeer;814690 wrote:
paranoia at it's worst...why should he kill, I'm sure he find a way to fire him if he wanted:o

kkkkk

I wondered the same.

No need to conjecture. We all know the situation and that Abdiwali has many enemies. He will die when his time comes not a minute before or after. Neither can he be killed or harmed by his enemies if they all come together to do him harm nor can we as his supporters if we all congregate expel or evade harm or damage from him if we put all we have together, that can only be done by Allaah.

Xiin I agree such talks should be toned down, but knoweth that Abdiwali is the important and leading man in terms of transition and the roadmap. All other's within the TFG have a stake in derailing that process.

That Abdiweli has a lead role in the roadmap process is an understatement. He is the passionate driver of it. So is his base. The roadmap is in the interest of Somali people to transition the country from the current status. I also understand some people only excel in opposing things as they did for the last twenty years. But to suggest Sharif was behind Abdiweli's assassination is just pure mad.

I agree 100% Abdiwali has the census of the UNPOS and the Secretary General's Ambassador Dr. Mahiga, the International Community and Puntland State which is 1/3 of Somalia plus many other regions even large segments of Sharif's own subclan base who want the transition to take place and the roadmap to succeed and the rule of law uphold by passing the Constitution. We have elements described who have an active stake in derailing it. We agree that Cabdiwali is the relevant man here!