Sign in to follow this  
UZTAAD

Today's assassination attempt was inside job orchestrated by president sharif to eliminate the pm

A leopard never changes its spots - it seems Shariif Ahmed has revived his old double agent traits, CIA informant and introduction of suicide bombing to Somalia via his Alshabaab youth. Now he's no longer CIA spy but TFG President and Alshabaab :D , waar ninkaan waa in la iska ilaalaaya he's dangerous man, far from his soft talk of ciyaalka xaafada style and very far from being straight forward politician :D

On a serious note, this debate or suspicion is unnecessary now, it will only make matters worse and take us back to the old conflicts within the TFG. Only four months to go for the TFG and have a mounting task at their disposal, Abdiweli should focus on that and step up his security during these 4 months, and this story whether true or another baseless accusation he should bury it for now, until another time, the right time

Abtigiis   

The PM left the podium with surprising grace. The rest cowered and run, but I thought he stood there for a while and left dignified. Was he too scared to even react differently? I can't tell, but I thought he was brave, unlike the Defense Minister (ciyaalka xaafada) who run behind the PM trying to use him as a shield.