Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Breaking News: Fighting at Laascaanood and Buhoodle District

Xaaji Xunjuf;813448 wrote:
^^ dee ma aniga runta diidayaa xalay wabanu wada fadhinay adigu maxa meesha ku keeney?

dee i'm try to keep you from denying the truth.

Abdul   

I saw their desperation yesterday when they were showing off some people not involved in the fighting as pows.Most were rounded up minding their own bussiness.

Somalia   

Any chance of recognition along the ridiculous colonial borders they claim is now gone. I mean think about that for a second, "I shared a state with you 50 years ago for 4 days and you must come with me now, half a century later".

Waa cajiib.

LANDER   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813448 wrote:
^^ dee ma aniga runta diidayaa xalay wabanu wada fadhinay adigu maxa meesha ku keeney?

Ma sida sa nimanka cadowga ku haysta ugu qos qososha? waba la yab. So one minute these rebels are on the offensive like most news organisations have reported with a 630 am suprise attack on multiple fronts and the next they are pretending to be victims of a Somaliland offensive. One thing is clear, two offensive pre-dawn raids by these rebels on Somaliland positions in a row one previously at Sol-jogto and now this latest offensive. I wonder where the people who claim we don't need security spending are right now? I wonder if all these cyber-warriors and cheerleaders will be so gun-ho if and when Somaliland goes on the offensive again.

Liibaan   

Khaatumo/SSC State and people offered peace million times, Khaatumo people want to live peacefully with their Somaliland neighbors, but Somaliland/snm Clan militia must vacate Khaatumo homes, towns, and region as soon as possible. Khaatumo people will never ever accept to be part of Somaliland Clan Enclave.

Khaatumo People have formed their new Khaatumo Army to defend themselves, they will not stay unarmed forever, and watch the unwarranted attacks on Buhoodle, SoolJoogto civilians, the killing of innocent people in Laas Caanood, Kalshaale, Meygaagle, Yagoori, and Widhwidh. Kidnapping thousands of innocent children, women and men from Las Anod and Khaatumo Region, and taking them to Burco and Hargeisa everyday. The injustice must stop now, and Khaatumo people will defend their Allah-given unalienable rights of freedom and independence.

Presently, there is ongoing war between Khaatumo People vs. SL/snm Clan-militia led by Warlord Siilaanyo DhiigyaCab. Khaatumo people from all walks of life are joining the Khaatumo State Army in droves.

The lesson: "If you want peace, prepare for war," Or the somali maahmaah "nimaan shantaadu kaa reebin sharci kaama reebo"

The Sage   

At the end of the day it comes down to logistics and Ali Khalif's pathetic clannish rag tag militants do not have the resources to keep fighting forever...unless they want to continue to hold ridiculous parties in the diaspora. Somaliland on the other hand literally has millions at its disposal to wipe out these teenage tribal rebels

Abdul   

These so called teenage rebels you talking about are currently stationed less than 18 kms from lascanod on the west and south of the city.Go ahead and wipe them out with your millions.

Liibaan   

Abdul, The Sage is hater, ignore him. He falsely believe he can wipe out Khaatumo People, Impossible.

It didn't work for Hitler, Saddam, Milošević, and it will NOT work for the Clan Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab and his Somaliland/snm clan militia.

So, news reaches me that madaafiicdu have started again. Any confirmation?

A_Khadar;813564 wrote:

Serious enmity ayaa ka dilaacday meesha. And xoolo dhaqatada are being hit the hardest it seems - I'm sure shacabku are fed-up of isjiid-jiid kan. Insha'Allah khayr.

PS: It's not funny but the threat to Ina Cambaashe & Xaabsade made me laugh. Ilaahayow sharafta hanaga qaadin.

A_Khadar   

The Sage;813591 wrote:
At the end of the day it comes down to logistics and Ali Khalif's pathetic clannish rag tag militants do not have the resources to keep fighting forever...unless they want to continue to hold ridiculous parties in the diaspora. Somaliland on the other hand literally has millions at its disposal to wipe out these teenage tribal rebels

Odayga ma xaalay baad ku riyootay maanta aad baad u hadal haysaaye?

A_Khadar   

Valenteenah.;813737 wrote:
So, news reaches me that madaafiicdu have started again. Any confirmation?

Nothing happened this morning but it could break up at any time.. Alle ha sahlo..