Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Breaking News: Fighting at Laascaanood and Buhoodle District

The Zack;812850 wrote:
It appears that northerners just woke up. It is 1991 for them now. Qabiil vs Qabiil.

IMO this is clan-federalism 101. Expect more of this when Al-shabab is defeated and the struggle for 'clan-states' ensues.

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;813377 wrote:
lol Ngonge he doesn't make your job of recruiting taleex, aaliyah and nassir easy.

It's not a cult warya! :D

If there were more landers like him, I'd be a Khatumite (on principle alone).

A_Khadar   

The Sage;813148 wrote:
So now that all the commotion has died down, Laascaanood is still in the firm grip of Somaliland and the futile skirmishing efforts of these rag tag teenage soldiers have accomplished nothing...yet again.

Caruurow not so soon. SL militia's attack to Khatumo positions was a desperate effort to test what is on the horizon. I hoping the brain of successionists will function once and they will move to their rightful bases and vacate the lands of Khatumo to its people to rule..

OdaySomali;813379 wrote:
IMO this is clan-federalism 101. Expect more of this when Al-shabab is defeated and the struggle for 'clan-states' ensues.

Oday Somali inadeeer allah ha inaga hayo sharka clan federalism.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;813381 wrote:
It's not a cult warya!
:D

If there were more landers like him, I'd be a Khatumite (on principle alone).

Are you sure there no more of him from your lot.. I can list a handful of like him if not worse in here: JB, XX, Salaaxa, RedSea, Heriman and shall I continue?

Liibaan   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Warbixin Dagaaladii Laas Caanood & Ganbadhe, Gobolka Sool Iyo Meygaagle & SoolJoogto, Gobolka Cayn

A_Khadar   

Liibaan, you're on top of updating this thread.. I was going to post this video but you did already. Thanks.. The video outlines the desperations of the losing rats of SL..

Liibaan   

A_Khadar;813394 wrote:
Liibaan, you're on top of updating this thread.. I was going to post this video but you did already. Thanks.. The video outlines the desperations of the losing rats of SL..

You welcome Bro Khadar, SL militia are very desperate, Warlord Siilaanyo ordered his snm clan militia to quickly attack the newly born Khaatumo State. Alhamdulilaah, SL militia were defeated on all fronts. Khatumo State troops did a great job in 2 months.

Insha Allah, Laas Caanood and all Khaatumo Region will be liberated very soon.

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813383 wrote:
Oday Somali inadeeer allah ha inaga hayo sharka clan federalism.

Allah Weyn haa inaga hayo Sharka Clan-Republics Iyo Clan-Secession like Somaliland Clan Enclave. Waayo Clan-Secession Dalka iyo Qarnka Somalia ayuu khatar ku yahay.

The darwishs are on the offense now...

Intee niri dagaal waa xunyee, nabad inoo daaya,

Intee niri dal iinaan lahayn dawlad ku ahaadaa....

xiinfaniin;813426 wrote:
The darwishs are on the offense now...

Intee niri dagaal waa xunyee, nabad inoo daaya,

Intee niri dal iinaan lahayn dawlad ku ahaadaa....

According to khadar Somaliland army was on the offensive and they were attacked war meesha maxa ka qaldan ya baas eeh is weeraray?