Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

No Recognition for Khaatumo official TFG pressconference

For argument sake lets say Las canod is the biggest, i beg to differ but for arguement sake lets say Cainabo is the second biggest. this completely destroys anyones claim over exclusive hold over Sool..if you also include towns like Oog etc... plus i dont even see what we argueing about. We are the same, We signed an agreement in 1991, we closer to each other then these pirates or anyone else. The emphasis is what is good for the people of lets say for argument sake Eastern Somaliland...why you guys lacking behind the rest of Somaliland thats the question. Why is Somaliland literacy levels at 78% and lacking in Las canod and in reality what can khatumo offer that Somaliland can not offer in terms of development. Even Siad barre failed to provide clean water to las canod where Somaliland did...so much for clan loyalty. If i was from las canod i would want free access to my degaans, i wold want education for my children, i would want to be able to visit family in erigavo, burco, etc to live with them to trade with them to be one and the same, i dont want my deegaan divided.. hense why Somaliland is in the interest of the people of Eastern Somaliland. The NGO's are based in Hargaisa, the tax revenue every year is growing, get your share, argue for increased share, argue for increased anything...thats logical. I want khatumo...waa meel ka daac walahi..more war and social problems for the people of Eastern Somaliland.

Naxar Nugaaleed;801359 wrote:
we need to start a tourism company, a lot of people need to be educated on this places

Its called visiting Somaliland saxib...visit Somaliland. You Abdul, Mario, Alliyah come back and tell me if your people are being abused or mistreated...and look at the difference between Borama, Hargaisa, etc and then visit buhoodle tell me what khatumo is...

actually reer khatumo were the main beneficiaries of siad barre.they lived like big boys.their only mistake was investing heavily in xamar instead of their degaans.

Mario B   

The Hermet;801367 wrote:
Its called visiting Somaliland saxib...visit Somaliland. You Abdul, Mario, Alliyah come back and tell me if your people are being abused or mistreated...and look at the difference between Borama, Hargaisa, etc and then visit buhoodle tell me what khatumo is...

Will I be killed if walked on the streets of Las Canood with my big blue flag? :rolleyes: Wasn't Buhoodle bombed recently by SNM militia, it my have war scars from our "friendly neighbours". :D

The Sage   

Looks like Ali Khalif's project is officially dead in the water. The abandonment of the state by TFG and PL not to mention the signifcant challenge posed by Somaliland ensured that this idea was short lived.

Somalina   

Eng.Cadde;801369 wrote:
actually reer khatumo were the
main beneficiaries
of siad barre.they lived like big boys.their only mistake was investing heavily in xamar instead of their degaans.

Honesty is the best policy.

p.s. Easy come easy go. :D

Mario B   

The Sage;801376 wrote:
Looks like Ali Khalif's project is officially dead in the water. The abandonment of the state by TFG and PL not to mention the signifcant challenge posed by Somaliland ensured that this idea was short lived.

Dream on.!!

Abdul   

XX and Hermit-the SSC community has moved on and formed their own state.They are not and will never be part of your clan enclave.You need to move on too and get a life.

Mario B;801286 wrote:
Most Somalis are not secessionist like you and wont want their country broken into bits.

;

ye but you broke your & our country into pieces,wanted to take ova every city ,every region & all the weath that was coming to somalia.You used somali national army meant for the greater enemy,bombarded whole cities,killing 100,000s & making millions refuges thus creating the somalia of today & still you'r the one crying loudest about greater somalia.!!!Who is gona listen to you? Let otha somalis deal with us & wait what we come up with...which is 2 separate entities.It's out of your hand now buddy cos you don't have nothing to show off.

Mooge   

Eng.Cadde;801369 wrote:
actually reer khatumo were the main beneficiaries of siad barre.they lived like big boys.their only mistake was investing heavily in xamar instead of their degaans.

ader mataga qabyaalada kala tag meesha. qabiil dhan bad ledahay siyaad bay ku hoos nolayeen. haday xamar invest ku sameyen, xamar is the capital and was raped by dad walan. waxay xamar ku dhisteena way shaqaysteene cid kamay xadiin.

idinku USC family waxaas iyo sheekoyinkaas isku maweliya har iyo habeen. maskax xumi wa ta halka idink dhigtay oo dhulkini u dhisan ladihiin. dhul Puntland iyo dariish family inaad dumisaan baa dantu idinku jirtaa.

Taleexi   

Eng.Cadde;801369 wrote:

Some of them suffered the regime's brutality as well. Nevertheless, Khaatumo folks need to shape their destiny with/without recognition. Self-reliance, and development is all they need ....