Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

No Recognition for Khaatumo official TFG pressconference

Carafaat   

Khatumo will talk and become part of SL, SL will talk and become of Somalia. And Somalia will be recongnized and get full of support of all Somali's. Tisbaxa dib ha lasoo xiro.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;801091 wrote:
^^ I think he and Cabdi Cawar agreed on this and it all leads back to the Garowe clan enclave. I think though the Minister of education belongs to the Garaad clan he should speak up and defend his people from the Garowe pirates.

Stop pushing people against us man wtf :D

It has nothing to do with Puntland. :D

Guys calm down. Ma saan jecelnahay mise sida dustuurku qorayo. the federal constitution clearly states a federal should be formed by 2 regions or more (The 18 regions of Somalia before the war), its very clear article, now lets see Khaatumo, does it qualify, NO, because Khaatumo has only one region almost fully supporting them, Here are the 3 regions and their districts where Khatumite people live and support Khatumo state.

Sool

laas caanood (Yes)

caynabo (No)

xudun (Yes)

taleex (Yes)

Sanaag

ceerigaabo (Yes, only 1/3 of Ceerigaabo) (The other two thirds of Cerigabo is claimed by SL and Makhir)

ceel afweyn (No)

laasqoray (No)

badhan (No)

Togdheer

burco (No)

buuhoodle (Yes)

shiikh (No)

oodweyne (No)

It seems the Federal government is confused with what the constitution states as they recognize Galmudug as a State which does not control other than part of Hobyo district and South of Galkacyo.

Somalia i know Faroole and cabdi cawar their dirty tricks the garaad clan are very honest and genuine people but the Garowe clan enclave always stabs them in the back.I think it dates back all the way when the mother of you're clan udbo lacag died of jealousy when Siciid was born:D

Showqi;801123 wrote:
Oo berigaa miyaad joogtay Xaaji! ilayn niyow quruumihii ayaad ka soo hadhay...
:D

Showqi war anigu Awliyaan ahay waa la igu jira iga duceyso Showqi ha iga dhigin nin quruun ka so hadhay eh

I think it dates back all the way when the mother of you're clan udbo lacag died of jealousy when Siciid was born

;)

Udba Lacag.loool.

oo Xaaji, ileen nimanka lacagta ay leeyihiin waanu soo daabacaynaa ileen islaantii baaba udbaha lacag ku sidan jirtay. ;)

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;801120 wrote:
Somalia i know Faroole and cabdi cawar their dirty tricks the garaad clan are very honest and genuine people but the Garowe clan enclave always stabs them in the back.I think it dates back all the way when the mother of you're clan udbo lacag died of jealousy when Siciid was born:D

Nah, we've always carried our brothers since birth, even when another brother came and told him to kill us 30 years ago, we still loved him, the 60 years before that, it was the same. He is misguided and we must help him, it's the black sheep of the family, he acts out, says to his parents "No, I am a big boy, I can go alone", but he can't.

Garowe people are peace makers, everyone knows this, they love peace, I am one of the peace makers. You hate peace, stop hating peace.

Peace, peace and more peace.

Mukulaalow;801125 wrote:
;)

Udba Lacag.loool.

oo Xaaji, ileen nimanka lacagta ay leeyihiin waanu soo daabacaynaa ileen islaantii baaba udbaha lacag ku sidan jirtay.
;)

Haa nimanku lacagta hooyadood bay ka raceen wa duul xariir iyo dhal dhalaalka jecel hadana lacag u gaar ah bay samaysteen tallow ma waxay u bixin doonaan Pl shillings:D

Somalia;801126 wrote:

Nah, we've always carried our brothers since birth, even when another brother came and told him to kill us 30 years ago, we still loved him, the 60 years before that, it was the same. He is misguided and we must help him, it's the black sheep of the family, he acts out, says to his parents "No, I am a big boy, I can go alone", but he can't.

Garowe people are peace makers, everyone knows this, they love peace, I am one of the peace makers. You hate peace, stop hating peace.

Peace, peace and more peace.

lol ma waxad ku haysata berigi ay generalada ahayeen reerku ay Dawlada Somalia difaacayeen dee beriga waad qaldanaydeen kursiga General maxammad siyaad bare yaa idin ku yidhi u dhowada reerko bar taleex cunaysa oo cabaysa oo oo xamar landcruisero dhex eryaya oo nuurayaa baad tidhahdeen dawladanu ridayna. Waxan xasuusta niman from the garaad clan oo xamar colonels aha oo bleysyka xamar salaanta ka qaat oo cidi joojin karayn gawaadhida xidh xidhan guryahooda hor yaaleen. oo sharuubaha wada miiq miiqaya. Ayaad tidhahdeen dawlada wanu ridayna wan inu nin ka so jeeda PL dalka qabsada the gedo folks can't lead the nation. Hadaad tolka ugu hilin ifka ma akhiraad ugu hilin bay somalidu tidha.So how are you going to help him if you don't want to help him?

Showqi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;801124 wrote:
Showqi war anigu Awliyaan ahay waa la igu jira iga duceyso Showqi ha iga dhigin nin quruun ka so hadhay eh

Xaaji Awliyo ayaan ahay uun dheh.

Laakiin waa la igu jiraa ha odhan, hadii kale Nuune oo cuudkiisii sida ayaa ku odhan doona aniga ayaa kaa tumaya wixii kugu jira..:D:D

Xaaji's obsession with all that PL has taken a toll on him. Now he's at a level where he would say anything just to hope it will stick. Waryaa soo adigan sheekoyinkii kitchen-ka la soo shirtagay maantana. ;) War sidan si maahe is qabo!