Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

No Recognition for Khaatumo official TFG pressconference

XX and the rest ofthe secessionists are worried about federalism or what they call clan federalism. If I was the SNM clan I would be worried too cause on the ground they do t have much land and hence the reason that they are breaking away from Somalia proper.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;801132 wrote:
lol ma waxad ku haysata berigi ay generalada ahayeen reerku ay Dawlada Somalia difaacayeen dee beriga waad qaldanaydeen kursiga General maxammad siyaad bare yaa idin ku yidhi u dhowada reerko bar taleex cunaysa oo cabaysa oo oo xamar landcruisero dhex eryaya oo nuurayaa baad tidhahdeen dawladanu ridayna. Waxan xasuusta niman from the garaad clan oo xamar colonels aha oo bleysyka xamar salaanta ka qaat oo cidi joojin karayn gawaadhida xidh xidhan guryahooda hor yaaleen. oo sharuubaha wada miiq miiqaya. Ayaad tidhahdeen dawlada wanu ridayna wan inu nin ka so jeeda PL dalka qabsada the gedo folks can't lead the nation. Hadaad tolka ugu hilin ifka ma akhiraad ugu hilin bay somalidu tidha.So how are you going to help him if you don't want to help him?

Yes, history will be corrected this time by not relying on heritage but in hard currency, I will speak to him in his language. banknote.png

Then I will make him a de-facto clan member, even offer him Babuurta Michael Jackson Wataan (BMW), inshallah he will come back soon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUUsdx4VpzSnCGEd6N033

u kaadi u kaadi wax saasi igu ma jirin wa inyaro ti shiyuukdha uun eh ma karayo in bud la iso qaato ka waran hadu nin nuune la yidha bud ku sito waba habaar sidaasi eh. horta ninkaas nuune wabu iga shakisana xayraan bu ii yaqaana ha igu yeedhin.

Mukulaalow;801118 wrote:
It seems the Federal government is confused with what the constitution states as they recognize
Galmudug as a State
which does not control other than part of Hobyo district and South of Galkacyo.

Ma la inaga hubaa inuu kani HARVARD ka soo baxay ? :D On a seriious note though, Puntland controls only half of Mudug - yet it is recognised. Galmudug controls what it controls - yet it is recognised.

Does mr HARVARD (:D) not realise this and does he genuinely believe this crap is in the interest of Somali people :confused:

General Duke;801141 wrote:
XX and the rest ofthe secessionists are worried about federalism or what they call clan federalism. If I was the SNM clan I would be worried too cause on the ground they do t have much land and hence the reason that they are breaking away from Somalia proper.

Duke worry about what clan federalism will divide Somalia further into smaller clan fiefdoms that's what you pirates from the north want for Somalia in you're mind you are building you're clan state but you hope for the rest of the south to have several weak clan states.The people of Somalia will wake up and see the hypocrisy of the mini garowe clan state of the north it will take time but Somalia will rise inshallah with out clan federalism.

Somalia;801007 wrote:
No recognition for SL for 21 years, you guys live in a glasshouse. :rolleyes:

During that 21 years, no union, no peace, and you're still have that come-back?

Gheelle.T;801155 wrote:
XX, soo adiga Galmudug taageersan. Hadalkaagu miyaanu is qilaafayn? Or see the Galmudug as weak clan state as well?

Gheele anigu ma tageersani goboleysi laakin hada dee way jirta galmudug iyo ximan iyo xeeb laakin waxasi dan uma aha Somali in the long term dee wa qofki wax fahmaya. Markad mustaqbalka Somalida eegtid Galmudug pudhlayn ximan iyo xeeb waax iyo waadi raas caseer banadir state azania jubaland iyo qaar kalo badan oo aan ilaway,Waxba ma tarayso wa kala qu qub cusub uun oo u horseedaysa kala dadsanaan cusub ku dhisan beelo xal na maha.

Somalia   

AfricaOwn;801153 wrote:
During that 21 years, no union, no peace, and you're still have that come-back?

Sorry for keeping you in touch with reality. Where are your lovely PMs though, I missed them :(

^Koorfurta inay gobolo noqoto waad ka soo horjeedaa, laakiin inaad go'did waa muqadas? Salaadu xaggay iska qaban la'dahay dee awoowe.?

^^I am anticipating the fight between the Pirates and TFG when it comes to collecting the oil money. The pirates took the perfect decision by drilling first...This will be a perfect jurisprudence.

Somalia   

AfricaOwn;801159 wrote:
^^I am anticipating the fight between the Pirates and TFG when it comes to collecting the oil money. The pirates took the perfect decision by drilling first...This will be a perfect jurisprudence.

It's called taking the rational decision. What did you expect, wait till the civil war is over? And there won't be a dispute in regards to oil money, what will the TFG do? :confused:

Gheelle.T;801158 wrote:
^Koorfurta inay gobolo noqoto waad ka soo horjeedaa, laakiin inaad go'did waa muqadas? Salaadu xaggay iska qaban la'dahay dee awoowe.?

Gheelow maxay goboleysi bal taraysa bal no sheeg ma reer galkacyo inay sadex mamuul yeelaato ma in jubooyinka 3 mamuul yeelaato bal muxu baas oo goboleysigu keenaya aan ahayn kala daadsanan iyo qabi'l kala didsan.

Carafaat   

Gheelle.T;801158 wrote:

Waa runtaa, Gheelle. I suspect XX being a closet Unionist as most here. But they entertain in public others.