Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

SOL: Watch the London Conference LIVE

^But Abdiweli nailed it very well. There are two kind of pirates in Somalia and the international community must address both simultenously, he said.

The question about the economic zone wasn't clear enough for anyone to answer. Who took the Somalia Marine Economic zone? U.N never ratified Kenya's claim nor did Somalia give its economic zone away.

kingofkings;793583 wrote:
well done Mr. PM good answer.

First half of his answer, yes most definitely. Second half, however, was very dissappointing.

I am interested about the Development Fund part and how it will be allocated to the recovery zones. I wonder who will manage it for the Somalia's many mini entities? I hope they will put accountability agency in place before giving any money to Somalis. UAE being in the group is quite promising.

Carafaat   

Next to UAE, Holland, Denmark and Norway were mentioned. Transparent countries who have no history of mismanagement in Somalia.

No Italy. :D

Gheelle.T;793595 wrote:
The question about the economic zone wasn't clear enough for anyone to answer. Who took the Somalia Marine Economic zone? U.N never ratified Kenya's claim nor did Somalia give its economic zone away.

Every answer to each question left me with more questions than satisfactory answer.

But it wasn't all bad!

UZTAAD   

ODadagii siilaanyo ahaa meesha waji gabax baa ka raacay maanta waxaan arkay asagoo watoo waraaqo waa wayn u soo diyaarsaday. is ka fadhi baa la yiri adeer dhagayso

shariifka iyo gaas lool what Humiliation fcu lool

Sayid, you were in the conference, no? I thought you will give us some brief info of what's going on behind the curtain. I wonder if all of them(Somali leaders) met after the opening ceremony! They must have signed something, other wise there wouldn't have been the press conference, would it?

Sayid, waa markaa is yeel yeelka bilaabi jirtay. Naga dee awoowe. War ninyahow inaad London joogtid oo aa tahay Cameron's adviser on Somali issue baad ku haystay.

nuune   

^^ Gheelle, awoowe, nobody is mentioning, there was a private conference right after lunch break, attended by Turkish, Ugandan, Kenyan, Ethiopian, AU, EU, Arab League, UK, and Scandanavians, this was the crucial part of the whole conference, it is where some signatures took place, this was purely Somali leaders sitting opposite world leaders, all private, no cameras were allowed, nothing, Mr Cameroon being the chair of this, only selected people were allowed to talk and the rest to witness the agreements being signed by Somali leaders, what were the agreements, why Siilaanyo was refused access to this crucial meeting(rumors already flying suggests he got invited to come to the private held conference but refused and then was told he will not even be allowed to deliver a speech on the public conference, so it was, as of now, no Siilaanyo speech), there were lots of questions about this privately held conference, it was right after this private conference that the press conference took place.

I am getting more feeds, and will report soon