Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

If you weren't Somali, would you like to be?

Juxa   

Alot of people thing it is ok to abuse Buntu people. I would say it is alot better to be a Buntu than some dhiigyo-cab qabiils in Somalia

BOB   

I've lived in many African countries and I've interacted with many different Africans from different African tribes and they've all taught me one thing, everybody is unique in their own special way whether Somali or not. There's nothing wrong in being proud of who you're but I pity the fool who thinks is superior to another just because of his nationality, race or tribe in the same way I pity these little boys running around with apparent self-hate and inferiority complex. I'm grateful to Allah for all the blessings he's bestowed upon me and my family and I'm proud to be a Muslim and the son of my parents more than anything else.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Welcome back BOB, mate you should write about your travels and experiences, sounds like you have a wealth of experience. I for one would read your autobiography, or is that a few years out still:)

Carafaat   

Juxa;783851 wrote:
Alot of people thing it is ok to abuse Buntu people. I would say it is alot better to be a Buntu than some dhiigyo-cab qabiils in Somalia

Thats ridicolous! the peaceful and constructive Bantu people ama anaka ayaa gaari karna. aloow dadka qaar been isu sheegeen, ma is tiri.

samjamaa   
I've lived in many African countries and I've interacted with many different Africans from different African tribes and they've all taught me one thing, everybody is unique in their own special way whether Somali or not. There's nothing wrong in being proud of who you're but I pity the fool who thinks is superior to another just because of his nationality, race or tribe in the same way I pity these little boys running around with apparent self-hate and inferiority complex. I'm grateful to Allah for all the blessings he's bestowed upon me and my family and I'm proud to be a Muslim and the son of my parents more than anything else.

you really make me feel shame, yes first i proud to be Muslim and since i never live in somalia and my parents instilled in me this love so sure i proud to be their daughter.

Sensei   

Weh! .....Eh! Surprised no one said Cali Beesteen ? I have had dreams of being a Cheyenne warrior. Maybe a Persian, or Uzbek from Samarkand.

Alle Somalinimo & Islaam na siiyey baa mahad leh.

Narniah   

Is this coincidental or what, my friend told me today that she wishes she was Somali. lol

I wouldn't wanna be anything else but the above.^-^

chubacka   

I'd be from Brazil and have a beautiful colour. :)

Lets face it ppl, Somalia is not giving us much reason to be proud at the moment is it?

Hello Bob.