Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

If you weren't Somali, would you like to be?

Chimera   

I'm content with my Somali heritage, good looks, faith and culture, I wouldn't trade them for anything, they all combined landed me the greatest woman of all time.

Wax Soomaali dhaamo dunidaan aan arkaaye kuma arkin. So, had iyo jeer Soomaali ayaan dooran lahaa. One, two, three options xataa haddii la dhaho. The only people isgaran karo ifka meeshee ka joogaan waa Soomaali. No other people on this world is blessed with this. It is the only people meeshee rabaan ha joogaanee hal af isku af garan karo, oo dad boqol sano isyaqaanayna isku salaamaayo markee kulmaan, sheekadoodana kala istaageynin, no strangeness between them. Only Soomaalida can do this.

Like Japanese culture and the fact that they live the longest but the youth of modern day japan are a little scary and they don't rank high in lists of the happiest countries in the world. Given that, I could settle for any of the Scandinavian nationalities. Honestly speaking, why would anyone choose any African ethnicities? we rank lowest in everything.

BOB   

chubacka;784230 wrote:
Hello Bob.

Hi Chubacka, How you been walaashiis?

Peace, Love & Unity.