Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Shir Afar Geesood ah:- Dahabshiil Somtel, Qurba-joog Maamulka SNM

Abwaan   

A_Khadar....xawaalad baan furan rabaa ee Khaatumo degaankeeda inta Dahabshiil la iiga raro malla iiga furayaa? lol Dagaalkii Soomaalida ganacsigii xitaa wuu gaarayaa, xitaa masaajidda waa la isku qabsan. Horta culimada Waqooyiga sida Sh. Mustafe dagaalladan maka hadleen?

Somalina;783043 wrote:
Like where?

Wax concrete ma haysid, waa la yiri, iyo shinbir ayaa ii sheegtey hadal ma ahan walaal. Stop hating on Dahabshiil.
:)

Dadka qaar ba dadka iska succesfullka iska neceb wa iska dabeecaad dadka qaar leeyihin, waxba haka so qaadin awoowo

Dahabshiil xafisyo bu ku leeyahay Kenya nairobi Somalia Mogadisho garowe bosaaso gaalkacyo dhuusamareeb Jigjgia Ethiopia Djibouti bangiga ugu weyn bu ka dhistay Hargeysa Somaliland xaruumo bu ka dhistay waweyn gees ka geesk geeska Africa xarumo bu ku leeyahay, markasay dad is leeyihin shaadhka ka wasakhe, oo reer hebel bu hub u ibiyey loooooool.

Taleexi   

In terms of derivative finance and business transactions I can build up my case against Dahabshiil. In the grand scheme of things though, I want to the success of Dahabshiil to be continued but DSH has to stay clean. The ripple effect of its collapse might turn out something none of us would expect. I remember vividly when Al-Barakat was shut down the impact it had on many of us.

I don't know about Somatel, but Dahabshil transcends Somali politics as a company. It has assets everywhere in Somalia, and its business model of being everywhere and employing anyone has succeeded. So lets not politicize everything guys.

Somalina   

You have nothing, if you did you would've used it long ago. Unless of course, you have no dhiig that is. How can you let them get away with 'cold blooded murder' like that?

Again, hadal yar iyo hawl badan, caqliga ha shaqeeyo. Adigoo #1 ah, maxaa ka dooneysaa inaad back of the queu aadid in this cut throat industry? ask yourself that question Mr. 'I'm a Business Analyst'

Taleexi   

I rather leave it there. May Dahabshiil prosper, be accountable and transparent company.

Abwaan: People will use whatever makes business sense.

A_Khadar   

Abwaan;783051 wrote:
A_Khadar....xawaalad baan furan rabaa ee Khaatumo degaankeeda inta Dahabshiil la iiga raro malla iiga furayaa? lol Dagaalkii Soomaalida ganacsigii xitaa wuu gaarayaa, xitaa masaajidda waa la isku qabsan. Horta culimada Waqooyiga sida Sh. Mustafe dagaalladan maka hadleen?

Abwaan you may say it this sarcasticly, but I am telling you this, people live in Burco and those in Buhodle are very coupled people when it comes to family tie and and knowing each others. One can tell you exactly what is happening in Burco very detail while that peron lives in Buhodle and vise-versa. Those who saying this is just "waxaa layiri" nothing is secret between these communities..

Qandalawi;783135 wrote:
^Dahabshiil as a company promotes secession and dismembering Somalia. I don't know what that is if not politics.

and your point is...??? somalia is gone saxib...its a failed state on the verge of trusteeship. :D

Somalina;783029 wrote:
Another way of saying, 'I aint got nothing'. I hear that.

Bilan, If I'm not mistaken Golis operates in PL only and Hargeysa has a monopoly over the telecom companies in the North.

Here is a map of Golis coverage, it operates some parts of the north to central Somalia.

http://www.golistelecom.com/Golis_map.php?catid=Golis%20Map.

Every administration, unfortunately forces, the telecom companies to shutdown whenever they want. They have too much at stake to disobey. It happens in Mogadishu, Puntland and Somaliland.