Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Can NG and rest of SLanders Tell us Why Their Militia Attacks to Buhodle? Why?

A_Khadar   

What is the matter with these people? Why they are attacking to peaceful town that isn't theirs? Can anyone make us understand what is there in Buhodle SNM needs to other than murdering and displacing innocent people? Where is their Culumo of these people? Why they sillent? I won't ask their elders and Isimo since they all agreed on attacking a somali and muslim neighbors.

^^:D :D

What ever they were, they are now defeated, and chased away as always . A more significant news for me is the fact Khatumo State is now in Buuhoodle

A_Khadar   

^^ So you are telling me that there are local Buholians fighting for SNM?

Even let me say if they are a handful of locals with your militia, which is not true but for sake of your argument, does that legitimizes this attack?

A_Khadar   

Xiin, that is not more significant news to me. Lives are lost just because these mad dogs and their supporters here.. That sickens my stomach walahi. I want them to answer why the hell they are looking for in Buhodle? Where is NG?

Taleexi   

Khaatumites iyo dadka nabada jecel ee Soomaaliyeed waxaan ugu baaqayaa inay taageeraan halganka xaqa ah ee reer Buuhoodle ku jiraan.

Kool_Kat   

May be they are looking for badrool in Buuhoodle! Who knows?

Waa wax la yaableh, dad dhahaaya waanala baabi'iyay oo nalaga gardarnaa waagii Siyaad Barre (AUN) oo hadana waxeey ka cabaadaayeen dad masaakiin ah kusuubinayaan...Yaab iyo istacajib...Dad dhulkoodii loogu dagaal tagay baa loogu yeeri "rebels" ama "militia"!

A_Khadar   

The thing I can sink in head is where is the culumo, cuqaal, wax garad of this beel. Don't they have even one single person at least to say that they are wrong. From old man to little boy, women to men, back home and diaspora, educated and uneducated, caaqil ciyaal suuq all are supporting this madness to attack people for no reason. What miyey rogmanayaa xagay u socdaa? War alle ka cabsada oo dhibta umada deriska idinla ah ee islaamka ah ee soomaaliyeed ka joojiya.

xiinfaniin;780095 wrote:
^^
:D
:D

What ever they were, they are now defeated, and chased away as always . A more significant news for me is the fact Khatumo State is now in Buuhoodle

As always? The same local men were also responsible for taking over LA. And had the scumbags they were fighting with running to garowe. They're still holding the fort down in LA. Buhoodle in time, in time.

Go ahead and twist the news, and cry about the "SNM".

Showqi   

Reer SNM wey waasheen, Cudurkii Al-Shabaab ku dhacay ayaa iyagana iminka haya. Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa in ay meel uga soo wada jeestaan gardaradooda iyo dagaalada ay ka wadaan Buuhoodle iyo Laascaanood.

The more befitting question, why is warlord Siilaanyo sending his ragtag militia called 'Somaliland Army' and gives the green light to keep attacking the peaceful city of Buuhoodle.

But the good thing is they, the 'SL Army', are now defeated.

Showqi   

This is going to be their downfall. Soomaali oo dhan ayey isku dirayaan, ee yaa yidhaahda ka jooga intay goori goor tahay.

Dabrow   

Im afraid you wont get a answer. They are just following the tune from higher command.

They dont know whats right or wrong anymore, since they are not thinking for themselfes.

No matther how tragic the sitaution is, they will try to justify it.