Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Can NG and rest of SLanders Tell us Why Their Militia Attacks to Buhodle? Why?

A_Khadar   

What in a hell are you saying NG. What truth that you are looking for and more than your militia is constantly on the offense to places that isn't theirs. Or you have the mentality of RedSea that s/l has the legal authority to attack such places? What is this tell truth baac you're hidding behind lately. I knew you're always with your tol, but never knew you go this low morally like XX and JB. Of course this is a victory for people of Buhodle when your militia attacked them into their homes and their brevery to defend themselves and at the sametimes your actions and motivation of your clan is ethnic/clan cleasing that your clan is pursuing and here you're all supporting for one way or another. You are supporting it by making execuse and tell truth crap where many other her are saying it's legitimate of somaliland right.. ..

Actually , you are sounding fool if there is a one in here, NGONGE .

Khadar is for Khatumo. Simple. He wants to establish an admin for his SSC community. Adigana xoogaagii Oodweyne kuu sheegay baa weli kaa guuxaya

Waana lagaa shubi ee iska sug :D

NGONGE   

Khadar, accuse me of anything you want, saaxib. I am only going to repeat that you are a big fat beenale. Maxaan kaa la hadla marka? go argue with those that want to peddle lies like you. Anigu nin xinyo leh (oo aan khashaafin) baan la doodi kara.

Xiin, so kuu man odhan I already know your limitations, adeer? Stop pulling my shirt sleeve while I'm talking to the beenale.

^^Actually, you have no shirt sleeve to pull, NGONGE. You are naked waryaa, ee aan macawis ku siiyo

You were smarter than this. You are showing signs of distress. War waxaani way dhamaanayaan ee wax iskula har oo kaftan ka baro, carabyahow xunkaa

NGONGE;780423 wrote:
^^ Maybe you are right. Maybe I am feeling distressed. Let me sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

^^Now that is the NGONGE we knew in these boards

Waa inoo berri haddii alle idmo waryaa

It does sound like in NG la duufsaday. I have never seen him calling people liars before.

A_Khadar, I think NG wants you to acknowledge that the 'ciidamada qaranka' that are/were attacking Buuhoodle may have contained men from the Sool region, just as LA was held for SL by men from LA. This is a fairly easy thing to acknowledge as a possibility since there are still some Soolers in the employ of SL. Beyond this though, magaranayo wuxuu kaa rabo. Unless he is implying that the whole 'ciidamada qaranka' are made up of the Khaatumo clan, which will beg the question: does Siilaanyo trust his neighbours enough to fill his army with them? LoL.

I'm confused. On one hand they want war, collecting money for war, force us into a corner with no option but war left on the table. However, when war starts with it's dark demonic mobilisation human killing material, the same children who yesterday were screaming for war start wetting their beds.

Abtiyal, either get in formation and face us in the old fashioned way, chest out, gun high and don't blink if the bullet passes your ear. If we loose we will shake your hand and award you your victory. If however, you keep hitting and running to Buhoodle like a coward, hiding behind women and children. We will chase you to your house and drag you out of your bed if we must, to get our peace.

Ngonge implies that need some clarification:

1: People involved in the formation of Khaatumo made a mistake

2: Khaatumites are involved are involved on both sides

If understand that correctly, what are the mistakes? Does involvement of people from Khaatumo, SSC, call it whatever you like, does this absolve the administration that is spearheading this attack.

Xaji, can one not defend himself and at the same time be for peace?

LANDER   

Can someone explain to me what A_Khadar and like minded folks said about the Somaliland officials from Sool who were captured on a road to Taleex and who's entourage was wounded and killed in that same ambush not long ago. Did they say what is wrong with these militias? Did they ponder the biggers consequences of such unecessary action? Not to take away from Buhoodle but one has to be consistent in their outrage and if they're not, than how do they expect to be taken seriously with regards to any matter.

NGONGE   

Valenteenah.;780437 wrote:
It does sound like in NG la duufsaday. I have never seen him calling people liars before.

A_Khadar, I think NG wants you to acknowledge that the 'ciidamada qaranka' that are/were attacking Buuhoodle may have contained men from the Sool region, just as LA was held for SL by men from LA. This is a fairly easy thing to acknowledge as a possibility since there are still some Soolers in the employ of SL. Beyond this though, magaranayo wuxuu kaa rabo. Unless he is implying that the whole 'ciidamada qaranka' are made up of the Khaatumo clan, which will beg the question: does Siilaanyo trust his neighbours enough to fill his army with them? LoL.

I went to sleep and when I woke up I still feel that Khadar is a beenale and still can see Xiin's limitations. Wax is badalay ma jiro.

Now, VAL, don't go join the lying group and guess at my positions when I am here to explain them myself. Khadar yaano beenta ku barin.

My issue here is with Khadar and it goes over several threads. One minute he wants to appeal to my logical side and discuss the matters fairly (which, I believe I did and do). The next he wants to appeal to the emotions and talk about oppression, which again I clearly gave my opinion on in loads of threads (My SSC thread clearly tells you all that I do not support war and see no reason for such attacks). At the same time, he wants to peddle propaganda and lies (like the massacre thread, etc).

I don't mind propagandists. We have loads on this site and I take them as I see them. I don't mind the confused, we have plenty of those and I enjoy spending my time making fun of them (Che & his nationalists spring to mind). I don't mind the openly direct clannists, Duke is one of my favourite posters. But what I truly despise and dislike are the liars.

VAL, I do not want Khadar to aknowledge just that. I want him to tell the whole truth and stop the spinning. Or else, he should stop dedicating threads to me asking me to justify attacks I don't approve of to begin with.

Before siding with my tol, before claiming SL, before being a Somali and before even being a Muslim I am (and remain) a MAN. I am not a dishonest man and I would rather the women, children and elderly of the whole of Somalia burn and get pissed on by wild Xabashi's before any man or woman dare to accuse me of dishonesty. Likewise, SSC or SL, Khaatumo or Somalia can go to deepest hell before I begin to entertain a liar. When I said Khadar disappointed me I meant it and I'm still annoyed at my error of Judgment (I have not been this angry since Baashe told me his bedtime stories about the H collective. Suppose I'll get over it one day).

p.s.

It used to be "words on a screen" but nowadays this screen has people that KNOW me. Wax fahma.