Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Can NG and rest of SLanders Tell us Why Their Militia Attacks to Buhodle? Why?

ElPunto   

Carafaat;780828 wrote:
It has little to do with border closure. But the clashes of the last year in Buuhoodle have to with a recently established armed militia. Which the goverment sees as a danger and go against all the peace treaties signed in the last two decades. Other villages "borders" have not been closed nor was there fighting in Boocame, Taleex, etc.

When you establish an armed militia, you can expect that it can lead to violance. When my "tuulo" armed itself and clashes with nearby nomads from other clan, army intervened leading to many casualties on our side and the siege continued till we gave up and excepted a peace treaty, wish we refused for the years before. That was the cost price of peace.

You're not making any sense here. Armed militia exist everywhere - every beel, particularly nomads, has weaponry including in Somaliland. No one broke any peace or attacked anyone apart from the Somaliland army. Your 'tuulo' falls under the jurisdiction of Somaliland and if your tuulo attacked other nomads from another clan without cause - the government was right to intervene. Both of these conditions aren't present in Buhoodle. Somaliland doesn't have jurisdiction nor did the people there attack others and begin the fight.

This is about responding to Khatuumo and trying to close the border.

xiinfaniin;780777 wrote:
NGONGE lost it. The man really lost it.

As for Buuhoodle fights (as painful as the casualties are, and they are painful indeed for some of my friends lost close relatives of theirs), I believe this is a sign of ending era.

The truth that bites NGONGE is that he supports the madness of SL to close colonial borders AND still want us to take him serious when he claims that he is against the effort of SL to secure the same borders. It just doesn't cut it...

I have noticed that you've been trying to persuade this NG dude for a long time. "You're not like those mad separatists, you're a smart man, I want you to see the light, blah, blah, blah". What are you trying to do exactly?

Khadar: " We don't believe you, you need more people"

Carafaat;780828 wrote:
It has little to do with border closure. But the clashes of the last year in Buuhoodle have to with a recently established armed militia. Which the goverment sees as a danger and go against all the peace treaties signed in the last two decades. Other villages "borders" have not been closed nor was there fighting in Boocame, Taleex, etc.

When you establish an armed militia, you can expect that it can lead to violance. When my "tuulo" armed itself and clashes with nearby nomads from other clan, army intervened leading to many casualties on our side and the siege continued till we gave up and excepted a peace treaty, wish we refused for the years before. That was the cost price of peace.

I have been telling that but A khadar does not listen he thinks this about capturing Buuhoodle killing the people of Buhoodle subxaanallah

Solution hubka dhig ana ciiidanka qaranka waxan ku amraya inay xabada joojiyaan dabeedna Miiska wada hadalka.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;780848 wrote:
I have been telling that but A khadar does not listen he thinks this about capturing Buuhoodle killing the people of Buhoodle subxaanallah

Solution hubka dhig ana ciiidanka qaranka waxan ku amraya inay xabada joojiyaan dabeedna Miiska wada hadalka.

I call this a farting donkey in its dream..

Malika   

*Brings Khadar a tall glass of cold milk and some timir*

Khadaroow, your arguing with selfish ignorants - they assume the right to defend what is important to them is solely theirs forgetting that even those whom they attack have the right to defend and more so to self determination etc.

It said, if people dont speak up for others rights - it will come a day they will loose theirs.

peasant   

Xaaji Xunjuf;780848 wrote:

War gow qabiil qaran ma noqdo ee aftarta habraha ah oo aad usoo galisay deriska ciidanka waa la cayrsan..

Weli ma arag qabiil ka caqli xun!

peasant;781381 wrote:
War gow qabiil qaran ma noqdo ee aftarta habraha ah oo aad usoo galisay deriska ciidanka waa la cayrsan..

Weli ma arag qabiil ka caqli xun!

lack of caqli is not just one issue plaguing the secessionists, but lack of common wisdom, logic, and more importantly, common sense.

Carafaat;780828 wrote:

do you allow yourself to read what you write, because one qabil militia telling another qabil not to arm itself is just preposterous. While i'm on the subject, does logic defy all of you because all of you seem to sing the small mind numbing story?