Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Can NG and rest of SLanders Tell us Why Their Militia Attacks to Buhodle? Why?

Carafaat   

Ngonge, maanta abtiyaasha wee iskuu kaa tageen oo wee ka xanaajieen. ha la yaabin dagaal ayee ku jiraan. and you know that in love and war, all is fair. :D

A_Khadar;780080 wrote:
What is the matter with these people? Why they are attacking to peaceful town that isn't theirs? Can anyone make us understand what is there in Buhodle SNM needs to other than murdering and displacing innocent people? Where is their Culumo of these people? Why they sillent? I won't ask their elders and Isimo since they all agreed on attacking a somali and muslim neighbors.

Your very own media reports that the fighting was in Sool-joogto, not in buuhoodle. They also reporting the SSC Militia carried out the attack.

You should know how to cry when you really want to do some ... :D

Carafaat   

I dont even understand why you guys are bothering to discuss. I say lets wait till there is a real war, real emotions, real crying and we can discuss real issue's and real peace.

I consider this all as orchestrated political theatre.

NGONGE lost it. The man really lost it.

As for Buuhoodle fights (as painful as the casualties are, and they are painful indeed for some of my friends lost close relatives of theirs), I believe this is a sign of ending era.

The truth that bites NGONGE is that he supports the madness of SL to close colonial borders AND still want us to take him serious when he claims that he is against the effort of SL to secure the same borders. It just doesn't cut it...

ElPunto   

^I think he was clear in that he doesn't support a war to 'close' the borders - more a Las Anod style situation of sides simply switching.

This whole saga has gone on too long. It's time the Khatuumo leadership devised a strategy of repelling these repeated attacks once and for all.

Dervish   

The people in somaliland have been living in a bubble for 20 years, like north Korea their media outlets have been regulated by their snm propaganda machines. They've been fed lies about their superiority over other clans in the north. They've been made to believe they personally toppled the central Somali government. Well obviously their bubble has been popped today, they can't beat khaatumo as a united front, they can't even beat buuhoodle a dirt road town.

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;780633 wrote:
Your very own media reports that the fighting was in Sool-joogto, not in buuhoodle. They also reporting the SSC Militia carried out the attack.

You should know how to cry when you really want to do some ...
:D

And Sooljoogto is where? You come back with you naaaaaaaaaaac.. Bring it here the site reported that SNM militia didn't carry the attack..

ElPunto   

^Dervish - you say that but it is you who is repeatedly invaded - best to hunker down and focus on the task at hand rather than empty rhetoric.

2 dozen deaths in Las Anod? - best to get Ngonge's take on what is acceptable to him in terms of 'closing' the border.

NGONGE   

^^ Is it confirmed that it is two dozen deaths? Who attacked whom and how and when? Is there proper confirmation from a trustworthy SSC member? Qof runta sheega uun wax hana sheego dee.

Xiin,

Like I told you, I know your limitations saaxib and I don't worry about your empty spin much. You are what you are, adeer. Yours, was like a balloon letting out air, it happened gradually and didn't come as a shock when all the air finally was out. His was sudden and really unexpected (but even then I still have hope).

ElPunto;780798 wrote:
^Dervish - you say that but it is you who is repeatedly invaded - best to hunker down and focus on the task at hand rather than empty rhetoric.

2 dozen deaths in Las Anod? - best to get Ngonge's take on what is acceptable to him in terms of 'closing' the border.

I am not sure who you are talking to in your first sentence.

But it is fact that the switch of Lasanod was not a bloodless event. In fact more people were displaced, and their livelihoods were disrupted than any other city in the entire SSC area. What once was a thriving city with growing population is today a deserted, ghost town with armed militia everywhere.

The point is this conflict is not intellectual discussion where one group convinces the other group, and wins them over to their side. Whoever thought so or still thinks so is quite naive.

NGONGE;780799 wrote:

Xiin,

Like I told you, I know your limitations saaxib and I don't worry about your empty spin much. You are what you are, adeer. Yours, was like a balloon letting out air, it happened gradually and didn't come as a shock when all the air finally was out. His was sudden and really unexpected (but even then I still have hope).

:D :D

Adeer pointing out the obvious is not going to cut it. Each one of us has a limitation. Be a man, and defend what you believe. Khadar is a man who supports Khatumo, and you support SL. Waa lagu waalay walle .

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;780617 wrote:
I went to sleep and when I woke up I still feel that Khadar is a beenale and still can see Xiin's limitations. Wax is badalay ma jiro.

Now, VAL, don't go join the lying group and guess at my positions when I am here to explain them myself. Khadar yaano beenta ku barin.

My issue here is with Khadar and it goes over several threads. One minute he wants to appeal to my logical side and discuss the matters fairly (which, I believe I did and do). The next he wants to appeal to the emotions and talk about oppression, which again I clearly gave my opinion on in loads of threads (My SSC thread clearly tells you all that I do not support war and see no reason for such attacks). At the same time, he wants to peddle propaganda and lies (like the massacre thread, etc).

I don't mind propagandists. We have loads on this site and I take them as I see them. I don't mind the confused, we have plenty of those and I enjoy spending my time making fun of them (Che & his nationalists spring to mind). I don't mind the openly direct clannists, Duke is one of my favourite posters. But what I truly despise and dislike are the liars.

VAL, I do not want Khadar to aknowledge just that. I want him to tell the whole truth and stop the spinning. Or else, he should stop dedicating threads to me asking me to justify attacks I don't approve of to begin with.

Before siding with my tol, before claiming SL, before being a Somali and before even being a Muslim I am (and remain) a MAN. I am not a dishonest man and I would rather the women, children and elderly of the whole of Somalia burn and get pissed on by wild Xabashi's before any man or woman dare to accuse me of dishonesty. Likewise, SSC or SL, Khaatumo or Somalia can go to deepest hell before I begin to entertain a liar. When I said Khadar disappointed me I meant it and I'm still annoyed at my error of Judgment (I have not been this angry since Baashe told me his bedtime stories about the H collective. Suppose I'll get over it one day).

p.s.

It used to be "words on a screen" but nowadays this screen has people that KNOW me. Wax fahma.

You kept calling me a lier and you didn't bring one thing I lied about it. I brought info of the crimes the militia you support committed and if that makes you so mad and you calling me a lier just because I revealed your double stands, well too bad.. If you don't like me opening threads with your names, then stop the double standings and come out clear like the other hateful and clanists lot filled in the forum to name few JB and XX's team and admit your clanish agenda and your supportive of THE so called ciidamada qabiilka. Go check the other thread where the children your militia wounded are brought in Galkacyo. Caution, your name is also attached with that thread.. Go and blow up now!

ElPunto   

NGONGE;780799 wrote:
^^ Is it confirmed that it is two dozen deaths? Who attacked whom and how and when? Is there proper confirmation from a trustworthy SSC member? Qof runta sheega uun wax hana sheego dee.

I don't know if it was 2 dozen but I do remember people being displaced. And surely some died. I think for many people you can't square overall support for Somaliland's attempt at border closure with what's happening in terms of killings and attacks. To a degree yours is a nuanced position but it is, imo, not very tenable for if people don't want to come over willingly - you can't support any border closure since it can only come violently.

Carafaat   

ElPunto;780805 wrote:
I don't know if it was 2 dozen but I do remember people being displaced. And surely some died. I think for many people you can't square overall support for Somaliland's attempt at border closure with what's happening in terms of killings and attacks. To a degree yours is a nuanced position but it is, imo, not very tenable for if people don't want to come over willingly - you can't support any border closure since it can only come violently.

It has little to do with border closure. But the clashes of the last year in Buuhoodle have to with a recently established armed militia. Which the goverment sees as a danger and go against all the peace treaties signed in the last two decades. Other villages "borders" have not been closed nor was there fighting in Boocame, Taleex, etc.

When you establish an armed militia, you can expect that it can lead to violance. When my "tuulo" armed itself and clashes with nearby nomads from other clan, army intervened leading to many casualties on our side and the siege continued till we gave up and excepted a peace treaty, wish we refused for the years before. That was the cost price of peace.