Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Official Champions League thread - 2007/2008

N.O.R.F   

What was the referee and linesmen doing??? They were blatantly giving everything to Chelsea. It was so obvious I was astonished!

If Riise played more games he would have cleared that with his righ foot ya Rafa. The cross should never have come in by Kalou.

LFC should have won 2-0 at least. Chelsea didnt turn up (apart from Ballack).

Bring on the return leg.

Oz   

That priceless away goal will take us to the CL final.

-Riise should be paid!

-Solomon kalou should've started instead of drogba.

Oz   

Today there is a big showdown btw Man U vs Barce coming in couple hours the coffee and shuushumow are ready. 0,,12306~3330457,00.png vs barcelona-away-kit_icon.jpg

Am tipping Barcelona for this match, i'd want them to go finals.

UEFA Champonsleague theme

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Northern

A bit of the heart over the head, i think. But would have relished that result!

Man Utd can't handle Barca's style of play. A bold prediction but wair and see.

nuune   

Barcelona didnt go there to score, rather to show off their skills of passing driples,

Xarrago xanuun malahan baa horey loo yiri, Barcelona uma muuqanin niman wax dhashan karo,

xagee lagu arkey anoo wax baasayo ayaan saan u socdo goalka kale ku tagi, not even shoot or good cross, waaba la xarragoonayaa :mad:

Abtigiis   

Nuune;

I am instead disappointed with your analysis. Xaraggo ma aheyn, Bacelona are just not a good team! They don't have the firepower up front. Henry way ka dhamaatay(it was wrong for them to buy a player in his twilight in the first place), Eto is out of form (he didn't even bothered to come back to help the midfield), Toure was tired all night. They were running out of options,haven't changed play at all. And I reckon Manchester United could have beaten them 3-0 if they weren't cautious! It is no fluke Barca is empty handed this year! Look Deco ( i wouldn't have played him for Djibouti National team leave alone a big team like Barca)!!

Now that the MU i hate is in the final, i am praying for a liverpool win tonight and at the final.

Fabregas   

ETo doesn't have the desire 2 play 4 barca and Henry is past is best or out of form........

So u can see, that so many times....... Messi was lookin 2 make that threaded ball to the last striker............but Eto didn't have his old spring and was instead running down the sides...........plus they also missed ronaldinho's long range shots.........plenty of shots from outside the box last night( all weak)

Berbatov mite come in the summer or probably will!

I think we found who is the the best player in the world: Messi or Ronaldo?

Abtigis, Deco is a class player, probably one of the best in the world.........just Barcelona going through a rough patch and they wil get a new manager.......

Abtigiis   

Abu Geljire;

Football expertise is not an area i think i am not so qualified; and I trust you are good also. But I totally disagree with you on Deco. Deco is slow, watses too many balls, physically not strong. He was good while in Porto, but never was my favourite player. Messi is an excellent player (his only problem is he can't play with his right feet). Without doubt the best player in the world though.

Ronalidino is not good the last two years. In fact Zagallo was right when he said Ronalidinho must be taken out of the Brazil national team because he breaks the rhythm of the team and sometimes abruptly slows the pace of the counter-attacks. Contrary to what commentators make of players, if you just follow the perforamnce, you will see who is good and who is not. Last night, Zambrottta was exceptional. Scholes is always the kind of man i like to have. Ronaldo is a very good player, too.

But now, would you have kept Rio Ferdinand as a first team player? No way. Wait and you will see the day he will be exposed. He is living under the shadow of Vidic and others.

In Liverpool, i think Gerard has reached his climax and has now started operating at the diminshing side of the inverted U curve!

WingA   

Now, now.. Where the haters @?? Where the haters @?? before the game it was barca this, barca that and where the F*** are they now??

We are in the Final of the Champions League, i've wanting to say that again for years and its finally happened..

i would like to play liverpool in the final but i feel chelsea will be too strong at the bridge.. so bring on whoever wants it!!