Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Darwishland: Death Knell for Secessionists in “Somaliland”

Guys lets just wait khaatumo just announced its new government with 3 presidents it depends how they organize themselves where they get their fundings from.It also depends on the folks in garowe if they are willing to assist this new baby state, and last but not least Somalilands reaction:D

Peace Action;776811 wrote:
Would you agree that when Khaatumo State of Somalia takes LA as its capital city, then the secession of Somaliland will be dead?

I cannot wait NGONGE's response to this simple but elegant logic :D :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;776806 wrote:
^^ My hope is one borne out of verifaiable (incremental, as you like to call them) results. The twenty plus year that you use as some sort of evidence has been spent fortifying our position and building our state (does Khaatumo have twenty years?).

Your hope is the result of a clan meeting where they elected what looks like three presidents. Cooks, adeer, way farabatiin.

(ila guurmaan ku laha wax iga maqaal oo 'bet on a winning horse'? Wax maqal dee).

Good point walee.

And Khaatuma does not have a long time to work on their agenda. Cause next to building administration, "freeing" the land from Somaliland, they have been send on a development mission to build schools, colleges, build water wells, create jobs, etc.

They cant work on all that and expect people to wait and see. Indeed people will run ouf of patience and leave the maamul as fast as they joined in the beginnning.

Ngonge, ileyn siyasi baa tahay. :D

A_Khadar   

^^ This is all wish more than anything. If people of Khaatumo are determine which they are now, they will make this baby to stand, walk and fly. As far as I care, things are going well to the right direction..

These are sum of things done and to be done

1. United the community - done

2. Agree on a new admin - done

3. Set the blue print of the admin - done

4. Announce the new admin - Done

5. Elect its branches - done

6. Defend free parts of KH land- done

7. Free LA from SNM rats - on progress

8. Implement and stablize the admin - on track

9. development and peace - will follow

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;776812 wrote:
Guys lets just wait khaatumo just announced its new government with 3 presidents it depends how they organize themselves where they get their fundings from.It also depends on the folks in garowe if they are willing to assist this new baby state, and last but not least Somalilands reaction:D

We have already seen somaliland reaction,remember Buhoodle????

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;776809 wrote:
If we go by your argument, it seems there's no beginning to any challenge or people that might oppose Somaliland on basis of self-determination. The twenty plus years leaves no chance for other exploit or legitimately oppose. This is utter arrogance or lack of respect for other people's aspirations and competency.

When did you become that sensetive, Che? My 'argument' has nothing to do with your fears, saaxib. Calm down now.

Peace Action,

If you read my replies on this thread (more so those where I am speaking to Xiin) you would have got my answer to your question, loud and clear saaxib. Waxba hadalka ha qalqaloocin. ;)

Carafaat   

Che, ha la yaabin. baryahan budhcad badeednimadii ayuu kusoo laabtay, taase ku jirtaa kheyrka ama kheyraadka. cimaamadii beenta Al Shabaab wuu iska dhigay. :D

Waryaaa carafaat leave che alone he is a real Somali ma arkin cid u ka dambi ka galay rayigisa wa u xor , maxa cumamada shabaab ka dhigay been way jirta oo koox dhan oo somali weyaan oo dhul baxaad weyn ka taliya.

Taleexi   

I genuinely believe Khaatumo State is a blessing for all concerned including the secessionists lot. It appears though another opportunity is slipping away. They've dispatched some warmongering individuals to LA to cause further suffering and destabilization in the Area. Khaatumites are in the point of no return and are willing to do the sacrifice this time around. Hence, the reaction in Buuhoodle after Xaglatoosiye made undesired remarks.

On the other hand, northern Somalia clans are drawing lines in the sand where every clan has formed/in the process of forming a clan admin. i.e Awdal, SL, Khaatumo and Maakhir. Acknowledging this fact will be a catalyst the reconstitution of Somali state in proper. Dragging these communities into another civil war will for sure prolong the suffering of Somalis in that part of the country and will make the peace more elusive and remote than ever. "SL" president Siilaanyo's political mishaps/gaffes are compounding and if history is worth remembering the guy even though he has the experience and knowledge to be an instrument for peace and prevent war among communities. He is just been blinded with hatred to those who aint his kin. His actions attests that he wished to eliminate and liquidate all other clans but reality dictates otherwise thus, he is in a political stagnation and all his political maneuvers have become a reactionary.

One would hope, the clan chiefs, intellectuals, and elders of "SL" clan embrace the reality on the ground and come up a method that the neighborly communities can co-exist, trade, intermarry and have overall a strong supply chain.

Ugu danbayn, sooner or later the abused, raped city of LA will be free it is not IF but when. It is a divine no injustice can last forever but the million dollar question is, are the leaders of the clan enclave listening?