Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Darwishland: Death Knell for Secessionists in “Somaliland”

NGONGE   

^^ I was planning to say something about the Darwishland (has the name changed again? :D) but then realised there was nothing new that I could say here. After all, both this 'new' state and the Awdal one are states on paper only (and probably not even that yet, in the case of K state).

This article rehashes old tired arguments and bases all its conclusions on a mere wish. I still say lets wait and see what K State does and how it hopes to run itself before talking about the end and what not. But, if you're in the mood for an argument, I am game. :D

Dervish   

They never get tired do they? Warya we don't need recognition from the UN we just need it from our people. The state is official where as a somaliland is still a dream

NGONGE   

^^ Sorry, I can't interact with you unless you bring three trusted SOL members who can verify that you are a real person who is not using more than one account. Failing that, the SSC resident caaqil must vouch for you. For now, sit back and let me engage the names I recognise.

Dervish   

I'm not interested in interacting with you on a personal basis, 16K posts and the baby killer under you with 40k posts is quite the benchmark. Do you guys get out much?

NGONGE   

^^ What next, you'll ask me to get a life? :D

Warya, I already told you that if you wish to discuss the issues posted here you need to first bring someone to vouch that you are actually a real person, sound of mind and without multiple accounts. I am not in the habit of talking to scripts (all 16K posts of mine). Now soco oo ha ii so noqon adoon qof kaa weyn wataa. Yalla..

Dervish   

NGONGE;776433 wrote:
^^ What next, you'll ask me to get a life?
:D

Warya, I already told you that if you wish to discuss the issues posted here you need to first bring someone to vouch that you are actually a real person, sound of mind and without multiple accounts. I am not in the habit of talking to scripts (all 16K posts of mine). Now soco oo ha ii so noqon adoon qof kaa weyn wataa. Yalla..

Lool relax bro I hate trolls too.

Taleexi   

Khaatumo is the official name. Get that straight Mr. Ngonge - the author is Awdalite and can refer SSC regions as he sees fit. With that said; None of us can eliminate the other needless to say Ngonge's clan enclave has tried that tirelessly for the last twenty years or so - the outcome is obvious. In my opinion, "SL" is here to stay so, do other admins be Awdal, Khaatumo or Maakhir. Your intellectual dishonest speaks in volumes and is hunting you down when you claimed those autonomous admins are only on paper. While Khatumo II is serenely sailing in Taleex without interruption and ciyaalka xaafada chased your militia from Buuhoodle. While something is cooking in LA and Erigavo is a replica of Galkaio. Then how dare you say it is only in paper. Be mind few individuals coined your beloved SNM in a little room in London - does compare or contrast or history for that matter mean anything to you?

The way I see it, Khaatumo State is a blessing to all - first and foremost to its constituents and thereafter to its neighbors "SL" and Puntland and the larger Somali community. Let us welcome it in open arms. Finally, I do really believe that your people remove themselves from the shackles of isolationism. Other clans in the territory will NEVER align their destiny with your clannish dogma and make-believe chauvinistic attitudes. Ina keena gacmaha is qabsanee oo danteena garanee …. Haddii kale wallee zero baan ku baandhaynaynaa.

Carafaat   

Article is a bit confusing. First it denies the existence of Somaliland, then it potrays it as an clan enclave, concluding with the end of sesseci And the author argues that that Awdalland and Khaatumoland mean the end to secessionism.

But I think the main point is that beesha has a clear political agenda to leverage the secessionist agenda of Somaliland. But not how to leverage the powers of the State, build an administration replacing Somaliland in SSC region.

NGONGE   

^^ When those few individuals thought up of the idea of SL and even after the conference to set up SL, the state was nothing but a plan on paper back then two, saaxib. There is no intellectual dishonesty here. Waxba ha cadhoon and do not look for insults where none exist.

What took place in Taleex (as I said before and still say now) is, for now, nothing but a meeting of the clan. Adigo, you can spend your time being angry and going about clannish dogma & what not, anna I just want to understand and speculate on what happens next.

So lets look at what we have here:

- SL is fighting yoru ciyal xaafad in Buuhoodle (and I'm happy to concede that our army has been defeated and destroyed by them, if it makes you happy).

- LA is still under the control of SL

- Those of your clan that are on the SL side are STILL on the SL side (apart from the 14 that ran away with a few cars and the rumour about the Widhwidh lot)

- Khaatumo does not yet have any of the usual departments that any state would have yet it decided to have THREE vice presidents!

- PL has not showed its hand yet (other than the empty hanjabaad to SL).

- Khaatumo is a noble idea that the SSC people have devised and hope to see come to life (but it hasn't YET).

- Will Khaatumo come to life and will the people that used to be with SL, PL, SL again, PL again, the Boocame Khasuusi and now Khaatumo finally have their Khaatumo?

- Hmmmm!