Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Darwishland: Death Knell for Secessionists in “Somaliland”

Carafaat   

NGONGE;776691 wrote:
Carafaat,

I can't see a deal between Khaatumo and SL taking place, saaxib. The situation is tense and the entire Khaatumo project rests on the idea that they are opposed to SL. No Khaatumo president worth his salt could just turn around and tell Khadar & Co that he decided to work with SL. Wax fahan.

The biggest objective of Khaatumite's is their opposition to the Indepedance of Somaliland. Wouldn't be strange for Somaliland to sit around a table with Somalia (UN SC meetings in Nairobi and NY, coming Londen conference, etc) while on the other playing hide and seek with those that seek dialogue, cooperation and unity with Somalia?

I can see a deal being reached. This deal would need both sides to give in a bit, all for the sake of Unity(Somaliland unity and Somalia's unity). And it would be something along the lines of, Somaliland promosing to sit down and negoitiate with Somalia on its indepedance or Confederacy with Somalia if Khaatumite's politicly join Somaliland.

In this way both sides have won and can sell it to the constituencies. Somaliland reaching real political unity and Khaatumite's guardians of Somalia's unity.

This would give Siilanyo quite a political leverage against Somaliland ultra nationalist (XX's, JB's kind) and leverage in negoitiation with Somalia. At the moment he has little option's against the ultra nationalist kind.

NGONGE   

^^ What unity and what ultra nationalists? Where exactly do you get such ideas from and why are you trying to muddy the already murky water with all these made concepts? Behave dee.

Ngonge has laid his cards very well but unfortunately no one can predict the futur, one can only speculate. Seeing how things are going however one can conclude a logical path on how things will eventually go or end up. But the big question for Ngonge is does he believe in JB and Oodweyne's interpretation of things? The second big question is does he really believe that Khaatumo didn't change anything as the biggest change is not the physical one that he tries to change the argument into it but rather what has been devised in Taleex.

Does he believe the mass protests in Berbera, the hasty actions of Siilaanyo, the cries of the politicians&media and the anger of the citizens of the triangle happened for nothing? It shows that Khaatumo is an existential threat to Somaliland's dream of becoming a country and as said before Terminus Taleh sits deep with your folks and kin who are in a state of rage and frenzy as their dream is being shattered before their eyes.

Ngonge admit it just admit it.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;776707 wrote:
^^ What unity and what ultra nationalists? Where exactly do you get such ideas from and why are you trying to muddy the already murky water with all these made concepts? Behave dee.

I see it very cristal clear. Somaliland is a sovereign goverment and by far most of its citizens accept this fact. However politicly many want some kind of association with Somalia in whatever form eventhaught they accept Somaliland's as their sole goverment. And the political will of the people cant be ignored, weather or not "Khaatumo State" takes off or not.

NGONGE   

^^ Waad iska hadasha adeer! :D (who are these "many" and do you have proof of their existance?). Behave ban ku idhi.

Fiqi,

Admit what, saaxib? The protest in SL are all (very obviously) organised by the government (remember, this is the same government that arrested the protesting journalists because they had no permits). :D

The rest of what you're arguing is xamaasada Somalida lagu yiqeen, when all is said and done I see nothing different here, saaxib. Flash in the pan responses and actions still do not tell us anything or change the actual issues. Sheekado 'kun' fa 'yakoon' maaha dee..the Khaatumo skeleton needs meat. Wax fahan.

In the near future, some cues of how things will have changed by Taleex will be in store for NGONGE.

1- London Conference & whether SL admin participates in it or not

2- Status of the city of Lasanod

3- Relationship between UN and Khatumo

It is not 'kun fa yakuun' indeed; it will be gradual and incremental. Watch the 'skeleton' as it grows meet & muscle...just admit it as you see it and don't be xasid :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;776795 wrote:
In the near future, some cues of how things will have changed by Taleex will be in store for NGONGE.

1- London Conference & whether SL admin participates in it or not

2- Status of the city of Lasanod

3- Relationship between UN and Khatumo

It is not 'kun fa yakuun' indeed; it will be gradual and incremental. Watch the 'skeleton' as it grows meet & muscle...just admit it as you see it and don't be xasid
:D

Dont think so. Political leverage yes. Actually becoming maamul, very unlikely.

Your memory is dissapointing you.

Remember what happened to Maakhir State, couple years ago similar initiative was launched with actual Ministerial posts. Nothing came out, except beesha gaining more influence in Garowe in the form of Gen Ilkajiir and clan efforts to defend their land from rivaling nomad clan. :D

If you truly belief and support clan State's, then you would support:

-Makhir Sttate

-Raas Casyr state

-West Puntland State

-Qardho State

All these maamul's were announced after Confernces held within Puntland. Nothing came so far out of it, except for some political leverage against the centre.

NGONGE;776800 wrote:
^^ Hope over experience again, huh?
:D

Adeer waad i daalisay ee iga daa dee.

Well for a man that supports the 'Hope' separatist project (twenty plus years :D), the irony is quite suffocating....

Adeer I gave you exist strategy

NGONGE   

^^ My hope is one borne out of verifaiable (incremental, as you like to call them) results. The twenty plus year that you use as some sort of evidence has been spent fortifying our position and building our state (does Khaatumo have twenty years?).

Your hope is the result of a clan meeting where they elected what looks like three presidents. Cooks, adeer, way farabatiin.

(ila guurmaan ku laha wax iga maqaal oo 'bet on a winning horse'? Wax maqal dee).

NGONGE;776806 wrote:
^^ My hope is one borne out of verifaiable (incremental, as you like to call them) results. The twenty plus year that you use as some sort of evidence has been spent fortifying our position and building our state (does Khaatumo have twenty years?).

Your hope is the result of a clan meeting where they elected what looks like three presidents. Cooks, adeer, way farabatiin.

(ila guurmaan ku laha wax iga maqaal oo 'bet on a winning horse'? Wax maqal dee).

If we go by your argument, it seems there's no beginning to any challenge or people that might oppose Somaliland on basis of self-determination. The twenty plus years leaves no chance for other exploit or legitimately oppose. This is utter arrogance or lack of respect for other people's aspirations and competency.

NGONGE;776682 wrote:
Now don't take offence or consider it an insult (or provocation) but I still believe SL is going to work. I do because despite all your protestations about small numbers of sellouts from your clan and all your wishful arguments about the clan being fully united, I still see that LA is in the hands of SL and still know (as you do) that some sections of the SSC clan are with SL (a miniorty they may be but they still leave a question mark).

Would you agree that when Khaatumo State of Somalia takes LA as its capital city, then the secession of Somaliland will be dead?