Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

Originally posted by Northerner:

what is wrong with Liverpool? So nervy against Scum Utd AGAIN! They have cursed us! Mascherano is an *****!

Not as lost as Mascherano & the entier Anfield crowd :D

Walle,wax waa lagu dhigay nimankii Liverpool ahaa. I feel sorry for the fans...

Ps.That ref,phcked up the game,no doubt.

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^That wasn't Anfield dee
:D

Arsenal, what was that???

Its not over until the fat lady heesto!

I know,it was in Old Trafford,I am just saying,the Anfield crowd(meaning the liverpool fans),were so dissapointed anyway.

Adiga,you think i dont know nothing about football haye? I am still,despite being away from it,following the premier league. I dont follow it,until the last maybe 10 games,when it matters.

Lets be honest,Liverpool,cannot match Man.United & Arsenal. They cant even go past Chelsea,which has issues,macalalahi United. :D

nuune   

^^^ And you saying you follow the Premier league footie, then concluded dat Liverpool cannot match with United and Arsenal!!

Abti, lets talk about American Football smile.gif

Just kidding, but don't come up with that conclusion abti, nimankan Liverpool anoon iga aheyn taageero, they can macth with any BIG teams and beat them as well, big team doesn't mean United and Arsenal, am talking about the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and the Milans.

So, one defeat caused by the illegal removal of Mascharano in the first crucial half doesn't mean the Pools are not match.

As I predicted, the frustration of the season is upon Arsenal, now they in third place, Eduardo is missed indeed.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I guess our starlets found out now that the league is a marathon rather than a sprint and the most CONSISTENT team wins the lot...however I'm still proud of them for giving us (the fans) few memorable months when nobody expected them to...

it can still turn out to be a fantastic season...in football strange things do keep on happening week in week out...fingers crossed we will have the last laugh on Nuune's expense smile.gif .

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ And you saying you follow the Premier league footie, then concluded dat Liverpool cannot match with United and Arsenal!!

Abti, lets talk about American Football
smile.gif

Just kidding, but don't come up with that conclusion abti, nimankan Liverpool anoon iga aheyn taageero, they can macth with any BIG teams and beat them as well, big team doesn't mean United and Arsenal, am talking about the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and the Milans.

So, one defeat caused by the illegal removal of Mascharano in the first crucial half doesn't mean the Pools are not match.

As I predicted, the frustration of the season is upon Arsenal, now they in third place, Eduardo is missed indeed.

I was talking about the premier league. Of course,anyone can match anyone in the Uefa and other tournaments nooh.

But,this season,the points speak for themselves. L/pool,as it appears,failed short. Matter of fact,they suck :D

Laakin,i agree, Macherano,however,screwed up what would have been a great game.

Oz   

Arsenal and Liverpool drew 1-1 for the third time this season, Arsenal's Premier League title and Champions league title hopes suffered another blow.

Its down to Two points btw Chelski & ManchUnited and they have a game in hand fingers crossed boro fc holds Man U tomorrow which seems unlikely to happen with their consistant winning.

Surprise package are New castle United thrashed reading kevin keegan's second win!

Skipper   

Ladies and gents i greet you all. First of all i feel for all arsenal fans for having their dream broken and thier hopes crushed. Having said that all this was destined to happen, the signs were there for all to see. Expecting arsenal to win titles is like expecting Maradonna to make a comeback. Liverpool were unlucky not win even though they played with kids from the reserves.

Fabregas   

Saxiib, not to make excuses, but Eduardo and Van Persue have been out, which really only leaves Adebayor and two ciyaals( Walcot and Bendter)! So watch the space when Arsenal have all their strikers fit and ready to go! This Arsenal team only needs a little extra, and when they do reach that........

Skipper   

Well i guess its now official that Arsenal for all their promises early on will end yet another year without a trophy. But that did not came as a suprise, since i predicted it long time ago. So my point in taking the time for writing this piece is to ask an arsenal fan in SOL preferably keyz 197 to tell us where it all went wrong, just a brief rundown really. Looking forward to it.

N.O.R.F   

But that did not came as a suprise, since i predicted it long time ago.

:D

Arsenal played well but again their defence was weak and Wenger played Toure on the right and a nervous Song at center half! Ebough was cr*p again. Many chances but little composure in front of goal.

Willian Gallas is not a leader and I after seeing what did when Birmingham got a last minute penalty (when he basically went up the field and just wasnt interested then he cried afterwards in the middle of the pitch) I would'nt have him as captain at all!

SoMa_InC   

^^^I agree, William Gallas in not a good leader! Compare him to the likes of Adams and Viera who motivated the team and had a winning mentality and were always on their feet even when things were not going so well.

^^^ Damn....slow down, 1 bad match does not make Gallas wack. Soma u loved him at Chelsea. He's the only candidate for the cpataincy...and i would stick with him.

But heres an interesting view from mark randall speaking to a burnley player where he's on loan. I got it from another forum. Its all bullshit if u ask me, and I'm not sure I should post it in here, with all the anti-gunners in here.

Lehman is a complete prick, and that most of the players wouldnt cross the road to greet him

Gallas wont be captain next season, Fabregas will

Eduardo is a lazy fecker in training, but scores the most ridiculous goals and will be a arsenal legend

Adebayor is a legend off the pitch and the most generous man you could wish to meet...

Hleb is a loner, nice bloke but a loner

Henry keeps texting two or three of the players saying he regrets leaving and will be back in England next season.....two clubs are after him and have made contact

Adebayor and Touré had to be seperated in the dressing room after Tuesdays game

Walcott is about twenty times more skilful that people realise

Arsenal are more comfortable playing away from the Emirates as they think the crowd can get on there back too easy if it isnt going right

WingA   

its that time of the season where the trophies are handed out.. United are still going strong on two fronts..

we still in control of the league, the game at chelsea will be massive but we fear no one in the league as we have been so good against the top four teams..

that 17th and 10th premier league title is in sight..

peez..