Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Nomad of the Year

Juxa   

^^ badeena ka dhex bax, che and I are talking. salaantana waa waajib, unlike you dadka waa is salaamaan first then dadbka markaas bey babiyaan!

Positive   

It is the totality of the contributions in the forum than individual contributions that counts most for me. The forum is good place to visit except the political section which could contain more productive inputs. I give my vote to Ibtisam.

The Awakener2

Malika   

Lol@ Juxa - kuma xagxaganii dee waxaan leyahay we have established that A&T isnt a candidate there was no need for anyone to go on about why they dont think he deserved it. Anigo kuleybaa Che baan laa hadhleyee...rali iga ahao if I scratched you by accident..lol

AYOUB   

NGONGE, the Libya thread was by Che. Not that I'm saying he (Che that is) indirectly complementing himself by nominating Nuune's contributions. :) Maybe Nuune possessed Che in that thread or was it the other way round. Calaa kulli xaal, it was nothing exclusive. It was confused reporting from the start to the end. If fact it made me doubt Nuune Jin contacts. How could they let him look so clueless? The Jin whisperers I knew used to be much better than that.

Malika   

^I think there was a thread started by nuune on Libya - kaasi buu uu jeedee Che.

I like how we are being Somali on this - so argumentative, so personal we get..Loool

Carafaat   

Except for Abtigiis the rest are Somalilanders on the list. This aint fair!

I will vote for Abtigiis for being the exception and making this place so colourfull. :D