Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

TFG PM blesses Kenyan invasion, says Sharif's in Agreement

NGONGE, unless you deny that you are separatist who wishes Somalia ill, the only topic I can engage you with respect to Somalia is why your little project will not come to fruition. If you truly think that my position is inline with my tolka (clan, Puntland etc), then you are badly misinformed.

Prof Abtigiis, you are just like your cousin in Nairobi a naked man who, after creating an online persona with unimpeachable reputation of nationalism and principles, fell for the cheap notion that Kenyan tanks can tip the balance in favor of your Azania. Sharif is my friend when he is on the side of what I think is the right side of history. He is useless for me when he jumps on and supports what I think is the latest attempt to derail the progress TFG was making.

If the Kenyans capture Kismayo, who on the Somali side gets control of the local administration? Currently there are 3 militias aligned/fighting alongside the 4000 Kenyan troops - 1)Jubaland/Azania militia of Gandhi 2)Ras Kamboni of Ahmed Madobe and 3)Ahlu Sunna - sometimes aligned with the TFG.

Knowing the lure of the port profits on the current leadership psyche (I mean contraband still needs to be smuggled to Kenya, right?), isn't immediate internal conflict likely?

Just wondering.

The Zack   

Che -Guevara;755246 wrote:
How naive is to think Kenya is there to destroy AS or that it even CAN. Haven't people learned anything from 20yrs of intervention?

It has happened in case you weren't aware. Uganda kicked out shabaab from xamar, how is it naive to believe that Kenya can do the same in Kismayo?

^AS blows uo thing in Xamar at will and move about it freely but your are ignoring the larger, how does intervention bring lasting solution to Somalia. So far, it has only beneficial to foreigners.

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;755242 wrote:
^^realizing that Azania may not after all be as a result of Kenyan invasion, baad rabtaa inaan ka sheekeyno alternative solutions maaha, The Zack?
:D

Waryaa wax iskula har oo dhaantada yaree, adduunku sidaad mooday maahee

Loool@dhaantada yaree. Maya I asked the alternative to the current situation. I understand your frustration with the Kenyans, Bal Azania xagaas iska dhig for a minute, are you saying the Jubba's are better off under shabaab?

^^Adeer unless just you woke up to this issue on SOL boards, I have been talking whys and the reason I am opposed to this Kenyan invasion. We also talked about the best approach forward. Give me one reason I repeat what I have been saying for the last week oo dhan. I am not here to convert people waryaa

So far the only thing Kenyans achieved is to bombard camps hosting famine devastated families near Jilib.

The Zack   

I have seen vague and broad statements from Che and you. " The Somali issue can only be resolved internally and by Somalis only" was what I got out of your protests. Unfortunately, we have been saying that for 20 years. We have been proven wrong not only by the 20 year old war but also by the immediate change that Uganda and Burundi brought to Mogadishu. Somalia does need outside help, Kenya is providing one.

Jacpher   

So many Kenyan dabo.dhi.li.fs believe AS is cleared out of Moqdisho. Did Odinga u waxyooday? Waryaara AS is still in Moqdisho and most of the South of the country.

Dad baa lagu xaman jiray gaalo raacyo balse maanta waxaa la hayyaa kuwo xaqiiqda inkiraya si gaalo duulaan ah u taageeraan. The things qabiil makes you do.

Aniga iyo The Zack waxba nama dhexyaalaan, we all want the same thing but we differ on how to get there. Kenyans and neighboring countries has own national interest in relation to Somalia. The Zack and I should be united in face of foreign intervention. The only disappointment in The Zack is that he sided with the Kenyan invasion. Xiin does not change, he was against Ethiopia, and he is against Kenya :D, I wish I could say the same about my brother The Zack

Dabrow   

Im talking about the title in this thread....only stooges would use blessing and invasion in the same sentence.

They make me sick

Dabrow;755320 wrote:
Im talking about the title in this thread....only stooges would use blessing and invasion in the same sentence.

They make me sick

Wa dal aan dad lahayn

wa dad aan damiir lahayn

wa duul lagu wada danaystse eh

wa dad dacaad u aha dufulo shisheeye

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;755297 wrote:
Aniga iyo The Zack waxba nama dhexyaalaan, we all want the same thing but we differ on how to get there. Kenyans and neighboring countries has own national interest in relation to Somalia. The Zack and I should be united in face of foreign intervention. The only disappointment in The Zack is that he sided with the Kenyan invasion. Xiin does not change, he was against Ethiopia, and he is against Kenya
, I wish I could say the same about my brother The Zack

Xiin,

Agreed, wax dhib ah ma jiro meesha, disagreements do happen. The main differences between my take and yours are:

You think that this is 2006, I know it is 2011.

You think that once one takes a position on a political matter they should never change it, I think that stances change based on what is at stake, ask Che, he doesn't support shabaab any more :)

You believe Al-shabaab are the ICU, I think they are the opposite, animals and Kaligood Muslims.

You think Somalis can get themselves out of this mess, I think they need help.

You think that Kenya is there to take our land/sea/ports(even though NGONGE and Abtigiis claimed you are only against Azania), I think Kenya wants peaceful border.

You think that Kenya is there for its own interest, I agree but I think that the interest we have is much more!

You think that outside forces can't defeat Al-shabaab, I think they can. Prove? AMISOM, Xamar.. does that ring a bell?

You think that will be clan war if/when Kenya defeats Shabaab and leaves Jubbooyinka, I think the people are capable of creating their own admin.

You don't believe in those people's ability to admin themselves, I disagree.

You think that worse is to come if Shabab is kicked out of the Jubba's, I believe there is nothing worse than Shabab.

P.s. One week ago, you were telling the SOL community that Sharif showed nationalism by opposing the incursion, we were telling you, no no, he did it because he doesn't dislike Kenya, he just doesn't admire Azania. We were right, you were wrong.

P.s.s. I am afraid I am correct again and that Jubbooyinka will be better off without Shabaab on the helm.

P.s.s.s. I wholeheartedly hate any foreign intervention in the motherland but one doesn't always have the options they would like to have. This is a bad evil but a needed one.