Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

TFG PM blesses Kenyan invasion, says Sharif's in Agreement

MMA sax anigu koleey xal baa la heli doona baan islahaa hada waxaan taaganahay anigu quus, somalia xal iney ka timaadaba lagama yaabo runtii in laga hadlo waaye dowladdana dhan gebigood waa big dissapointment iyo failure..

Abdul   

The fact that there was no somali flag in the press conference shows kenya's contempt for these tfg leaders.They dont recognize them as a government.It also shows that they went ahead with the invasion without even consulting them.What utter shame.

the so called gov't can't do a thing.It only controls Mogadishu with the help of AMISOM, so they r not in a position to have much of a say.Let Azania come & then there should be a federal gov't from those regions who want to unite.Central gov't failed one after anotha but there r those who still cling to what's certainly not working.Only a gov't like the UAE is feasible where the administration of each region resides in their own entity & where a central gov't has no veto ova them.

Shimbirayahow heesa .....................

Gaas oo Nairobi tegey yaa ka sugayay inuu wax kele saxeexo ??,,, It is probably a pre-written agreement and he just signed it.

Mayaani   

oba hiloowlow;755105 wrote:
Somalia way ka taalaa waa wareey,, aniga oo ah oba hiloowlow maanta waxaan idin xaqiijinaaya inaan politices somali iska dhaafay maadama aysan laheyn meel loo raaco marka intaas ayaan idin sheegayaa dadkii oo siyaasadan madaxa iskula galnay waxaan leeyahay cafis.. Wabilahi towfiiq.

Oba, i feel your pain. Hogaamiyasha Somaliyeed baa sababey xumaanta maanta aan ku jirno iyo guud ahaan Soomali garaad xumadeeda.

Mayaani   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;755095 wrote:
Nuunka, qof seriuos ah ayaa yiri, I didn't believe him, but he was darn serious. I still have my doubts about believing that person, but what the ra'iisul wasaare does and is doing sometimes makes me wonder sometimes. Waxyaabahaan camal qof ra'iisul wasaare Soomaaliyeed laga sugaaye ma'aha, especially a very learned and highly educated one like him. That is what is making me question his ability.

MMA, aniguba waa maqlay oo qof familigiisa ka tirsan baa ii sheegay. Lakiin wuxuu ka dhigayey wax minor ah inkastoo ay ku qaadatey 2sano inuu normal noqdo.

NGONGE   

The PM of Somalia confirms his support for the Kenyan invasion of his country yet his subjects have time to notice a missing flag! Dude, where's my flag? :D

Still, I don't blame Gaas here and I still stand by my own support for this invasion/incursion. This is not the time for empty pride and silly sentiment. It's a time for action. Somalia may have lots of enemies within and without but their biggest ever threat is AL SHABAB. Therefore, as long as someone is able and willing to fight that evil group on behalf of Somalia this "someone" should get the support of ALL Somalis.

Once Al Shabab are defeated, the arguments over AZANIA and others can safely begin and the protests against Kenyan soldiers can happily get organised in far off lands. There is no two ways about it really.

^^Anytime a born again separatist like you comments about Somalia's ever changing situation, one needs to remember your silly marketing principle, which more or less reads as following: Any negative news from Somalia is GOOD for Somaliland's case for recognition.

I have no reason to think otherwise

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;755203 wrote:
^^Anytime a born again separatist like you comments about Somalia's ever changing situation, one needs to remember your silly marketing principle, which more or less reads as following:
Any negative news from Somalia is GOOD for Somaliland's case for recognition.

I have no reason to think otherwise

Heh. Hadal kale ma wayday, Xaaji? :D

Now I am not sure if I should actually do an A&T and bite or just and point and laugh at the hopeless attempt to change the topic there. I am really really tempted but I, actually, won't bother and, instead, take you back to the topic at hand; Gaas approving the Kenyan offensive and the way you ignore the problem that is AL SHABAB for your short-term clan benefits.

This "born again separatist" waxbuu kuu sheegaya, hadaad taladiisa qaadid faa'ida kuugo jirta, hadaad qaadan waydo na (waana xaq) dee reer Azania ayaa ku dhacaya. Saaxib, Al Shabab waa cado (adiga iyo tolkaaga ha moodin, aduunka o dhan ayaay cado o yihiin). Reer Azania na waa Somalia aad af garan kartid. Hadaba ragga wuxood way cadeesteen oo waa kuwa qabyaaladooda la so baxay. Adigo se wale waxaad ku jirta khashaaf iyo dhuumaalis! Miyaay kaa celmi badanyhiin? Miyaay ka caqli weenyhiin? Ma xarfaan ba? War adna taasa cadeeso oo waxaad ku tidhaahda "iska wata waxan aad wadaan, marka Al Shabab la burburiyo ha inoo ahaato". Your lot can take Azania, can't they? Wax fahan.

Abtigiis   

What desperation does to a man! Xinnfanin is like a man who tore the back of his pants in a flea market and nervously looking around to see who noticed the embarrassing cut. Alas! he has turned belligerent. Gone are the clamness and sobriety that used to define him. He is coping with the nakedness of purpose and principles through sheer raving and ranting. You can go and see the change in him recently in the other posts too. He is exposed, and he is in line with Sheikh sharif. It is not about sovergnity, it is about Azania. We think the demise of Alshabab comes first, to be followed who rules the Jubbas.

Because he is opposed to Azania, he fights it through kenya. In his weird transposition of fates, he also thinks Abtigiis is Gandhi and fights Gandhi through Abtigiis. All the reasonings, all the declarations we make doesn't make sense for him. He is getting romantic about principles, something he used to attack us for. Sadly, only fools can get hoodwinked with nationalistic homilies in the face of the overwhelming support by the concerned people for the campaign to eradicate Alshabab. Today, in Galgaduud and Hiiraan, Ethiopian troops are manning check points, but Xinn is looking southward? Why?

Alshabab will be destroyed and then the Azania debate will start after that. Ngonge is also wrong. We are not supporting the demise of Alshabab because it will give us Azania. I am supporting anything that relieves somalia of Alshabab, even lucifer as the PM said. That does not mean we will support Azania. Ok, Xinn opposes Kenyan incursion. What other workable soultion does he have? Amisom? His argument was that Kenya will take somali land. Now it has emerged Kenya will handover to his beloved Amisom, what more pretexts could he come up?

Midda kale Shalay wuxuu lahaa dawladii baa diidan, maantana markay caddaatay inayna diidaneyn sheeko kale ayuu la yimid. He is not making any sense at all, apart from creeping iconoclasm that is becoming his hallmark. You cannot dish out laments and meanigless opposition as solutions. Xinn, come clean!You are hiding behind a short and drying grass. Not only is your back visible, your entire behind is in the open.

The Zack   

^:D War ninka u kala yareeya weerarka. Shariifka waa kaas banaanka is keenay ee yidhi no to Azania, yes to Kenya lol just as I said few days ago.

Xiin, answer these two questions and answer them sincerily.

Would you rather see jubooyinka under the shabaab rule or under anybody else's rule?

What other alternate solution do you have if you oppose the Kenyan intervention?

^^realizing that Azania may not after all be as a result of Kenyan invasion, baad rabtaa inaan ka sheekeyno alternative solutions maaha, The Zack? :D :D

Waryaa wax iskula har oo dhaantada yaree, adduunku sidaad mooday maahee :D