Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

TFG PM blesses Kenyan invasion, says Sharif's in Agreement

First off, is my eyes deceiving me or the video posted has only Kenya flag?

Second, does anyone has the agreement? If you do please post it here.

We await Sharif's stance, but it appears TFG leaders crumpled before Kenyan invasion. Kenya might have addressed Sharif's Azania concerns, but the military strikes and areal bombardment continue

Somalia   

As you can see it's the way the flags are arranged so logically the Somali one is one the side.

1. Howlgallada ciidamada Kenya ee Gudaha Soomaaliya waxa uu u jeedkiisu yahay ka hortagga hanjabaadaha kooxda Al-shabaab, ee ah in ay qal qalgelineyso amniga iyo dhaqaalaha dalkaasi, iyadoo dowladda Kenya ay xaq u leedahay in ay isdifaacdo sida uu dhigayo qodobka 51-aad ee xeerka Qaramada Midoobay.

2. Al-shabaab waa codowga, labada dal ee Soomaaliya iyo Kenya, waxa ayna Qatar ku tahay gobolka iyo caalamka intiise kale, waana in si isku mid ah labada dowladood ay uga hortaggaan dhibaatada kooxdaasi, iyagoo la kaashanaya beesha caalamka.

3. Howlgalkaan waxaa hogaaminayo ciidamada qalabka-sida ee Soomaaliya, iyagoo taageero ka helaya ciidamada Kenya, si ay bartilmaameedsadaan goobaha ay ku dhuumaaleysanayan Al-shabaab.

4. Dowladda Soomaaliya waxa ay soo dhaweyneysaa howlgallada ciidamada Kenya ee ay ku taageerayaan ciidamada dowladda Soomaaliya, kuwaasi oo si daris wanaag ah iyo ka mid ahaanshiyaha Midowga Afrika uga qayb qaadanaya howgalkaasi.

5. Labada dowladood waxa ay isweydaarsan doonaan warbixinada ku saabsan dhaq dhaqaaqyada Al-shaabab, iyadoo la dhisi doono guddi wada jir ah kuwaasi oo si gaar ah uwada shaqeyn doono, islamarkaana kulamo gaar gaar ah ku wada qaadan doono magaalooyinka Muqdisho iyo Nairobi.

6. Dowladaha Soomaaliya iyo Kenya waxa ay sameyn donaan dib-lomaasiyiin labada dhinac ah kuwaasi oo u ololeynaya taageerada howlgalada bilowga ah, islamarkaana xubno ka tirsan kooxdaasi dib-lomaasiyiinta ah waxa ay kulan 1-da bisha November ku yeelan doonaan magaalada Nairobi ee xarunta dalka Kenya, waxa ayna safaro ku kala bixin doonaan caasimadaha labada dal.

7. Ciidamo dheeraad ah oo ka socda Midowga Afrika ee AMISOM ayaa la geyn doonaa goobaha laga sifeeyo maleeshiyada Al-shaabab ee koonfurta Soomaaliya, si ay u xaqiijiyaan amniga iyo nabadgelyada deegaannadaasi, ayna u caawiyaan maamulada ay dowladda Soomaaliya ka hirgelin doonto Gobolladaasi.

8. Beesha caalamku waxa ay kaalmo beni’aadanimo oo deg deg ah gaarsiin doontaa goobihii dhawaan laga saaray Al-shabaab, iyadoo sidoo kale deegannadaasi ka hirgelin doonto xarumo caafimaad iyo goobo waxbarasho.

9. Maxkamadda dambiyada dagaalka ee ICC waxa ay dowladda Soomaaliya ka caawin doontaa baaritaannada shaqsiyaadka dambiyada dagaal geystay ee Al-shabaab ka tirsan, sidii maxkamad loo soo taagi lahaa.

10. Beesha caalamku waxa ay keeneysaa taageero dhinaca farsamada iyo maaliyadda ee ku aadan xanibaadda isticmaalka dekadda Kismaayo, ilaa iyo inta Al-shabaab laga saarayo dekadda Kismaayo.

11. Dowladda Kenya marnaba wada xaajood la gelimeyso Al-shabaab, balse dowladda KMG ee Soomaaliya waxa ay u madax banaan tahay in ay wada hadalo la yeelato Al-shabaab, iyadoo laga tixraacayo heshiisyadii Jabuuti iyo kii Kampala oo ay taageereen Urur gobolleedka IGAD iyo Midowga Afrika

Lol@ blesses xiinfanin sharif is in agreement because of this part of the deal the Amisom forces will fill the vacuum when Alshabaab is driven out from the southern regions of Somalia.

Ciidamo dheeraad ah oo ka socda Midowga Afrika ee AMISOM ayaa la geyn doonaa goobaha laga sifeeyo Al-shaabab ee koonfurta Soomaaliya, si ay u xaqiijiyaan amniga iyo nabadgelyada deegaannadaasi, ayna u caawiyaan maamulada ay dowladda Soomaaliya ka hirgelin doonto Gobolladaasi.

Thanks for Somalia, the nomad.

xiinfaniin is still searching the Somali flag in that press conference ....

The agreement is nonsense , it is forcefully extracted from these weak leaders.

XX, the clause you referenced will only appease those who opposed this thing on clan reasons. Kenyan troops will retain a supreme command in the areas they capture as long they are in Somalia.

^^ There was no Somali flag only the Kenyan

Somali Qaran jab ba ku dhacday waxa jiri jirtay beri kenyaatigu ciidan seminaar u soo doonan jiray Xamar war dadki goormay sidan u bahaloobeen

^^If indeed there was no Somali flag in that meeting, then the PM should fire his protocol team.

Perhaps the meeting was intended to be a metaphor for Kenya's utter disregard for Somali sovereignty.

Jacpher   

^there's no somali flag in that pic/video shot and I don't think anybody in the room is too conscious about it. You're holding these men as high as statesmen. They ain't.

The PM's face appears to be extremely upset. I don't know but he looks like in qori madaxa looga hayyo. Can he be this much upset for AS and Kenya loosing its tourism? I know he is not any upset with Keyna for bombing civilians in Jilib.

Well it seems Sharif only opposed this whole thing due to Azania to be honest, and not because of the actual nature of the invasion. Pathetic captiulation or in other words business as usual. I don't see how this is a positive development in anyway but we'll see if time proves me wrong.

Yunis   

I don't understand why pll are waiting for null and void agreement papers that are not worth the paper is written on. This was just a photo-Op...

PM Abdiwali waa is ceebeeyay - Then again he had no chance, its the way the system was setup. He had to rush in to Nairobi and make it look to the Soul Dead Somali audience that this was joint operation all along.

Only in Somalia where a PM goes to his country's invading nation and signs the terms of the invasion agreement on the same day where scores of displaced civilians where bombarded and killed.

Yunis;755032 wrote:
I don't understand why pll are waiting for null and void agreement papers that are not worth the paper is written on. This was just a photo-Op...

PM Abdiwali waa is ceebeeyay - Then again he had no chance, its the way the system was setup. He had to rush in to Nairobi and make it look to the Soul Dead Somali audience that this was joint operation all along.

Only in Somalia where a PM goes to his country's invading nation and signs the terms of the invasion agreement on the same day where scores of displaced civilians where bombarded and killed.

No I was just interested in seeing what motivated Sharif's intitial opposition. Unless he comes out and says he still doesn't agree with the PM, the agreement shows it was obviously Azania.

^^100% agreed there, GoldCoast.

Apparently the two clauses that speak to TFG will 'establish a regional admin' after Kenya evicts Alshabaab, and 'AMISOM will replace advancing Kenyan army as it liberates cities from Alshabaab are intended to appease those who objected because of Azania's role. I share with GoldCoast that Sharif is in that camp if he does not speak out against waxa la mal maleegaayo

In other words he is just Legitimizing the invasion of his country sharif is in agreement because of his political feud with Gandi and the Azania Crew.Unless sharif holds another press conference in Mogadishu and rejects this shameful treacherous agreement but that's unlikely. We can conclude that the TFG leaders are full of contradictions and incompetency compared to the real leaders of Kenya.