Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Kenya invades Somalia

nemo   

Alle yaa Ellahay yagaan? Ma kenya crossed our boarders? Then again why not they want to be part of the action, it seems Somalia has become the playground for many fufu Africans.

100 KM!? That is not far from Kismayo. If this is really a full scale invasion, with plans to sustain it this is completely unprecedented. Looks like Kenya is trying to create their Azania province by force.

Dabrow   

Well I thought this topic should be right 9 pages right now.

I guess somalias wellbeing is not important as clan. What a shame

Oba: Min somaliska är inte den bästa men jag lär mig. Vad menar du?

Yunis   

Dabrow;751860 wrote:
Well I thought this topic should be right 9 pages right now.

I guess somalias wellbeing is not important as clan. What a shame

Oba: Min somaliska är inte den bästa men jag lär mig. Vad menar du?

^Spot on - If this was internal aggression of one Somali QoloLand against an other TolkaState, You would have seen the entire forum blazing with competing clan narratives.

This new invasion by Kenya could be the final straw for conflict stricken Somalia as a country to exist, but sadly our chronically collective coma won’t allow us to see beyond self / qabiil interest.

STOIC   

Heh....In all fairness Kenya has been patient with Somalia thugs.Like seasonal allergy the Al-shabab thugs has been attacking Kenyan borders since 2009..They have attacked kenya and jeopardized the country's economy.The principle rational for such actions against once territory and economy (tourism) is to sought a way to send a strong message by attacking and revoking article 51 of the UN charter...So y'all need to chill and let Kenya defend itself against terrorists.I'm not one for conspiracy theories...If Kenya was against Somali people they wouldn't have peacefully invited more than thousands and thousands of refugees in their big cities..Kenya called for order and respect for its territory, but the Alshabab didn't respect that so let Kenya build a buffer zone on its borders....Many African countries are embroiled in the day-to-day politics of Somalia so lets not isolate a neighbor who has been helpful.....

PS This has nothing to do with being born in kenya after all i have renounced my citizenship of that country!