Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Guess what? I'm getting married!!

Kool_Kat   

Idinka irumeeya ama ha'i rumeynina la'idinma dhihinee day! Ar Soomaaliyaa!!! Awguuryo idhah kaliya buu idin yiri, ama run ha'ahaato ama niyadiisa uun ha'ahaato, awguuryo iska dhaha...War madax adakaa umadaan? :mad:

Congrats Alpha...May your union be filled with lots of love, laughter iyo isku dhag-dhag, isa sal-salaax iyo waxyaalo kale...

Ps, would there be a bridal shower? Gift keyga waan soo dhiibi lahaa...

Garnaqsi   

Congratulations, Alpha!

Che -Guevara;744363 wrote:
^You are not officially part of the cult yet, and you are already preaching? loool

That made me laugh! :D

A_Khadar   

Alpha record-kuu jebiyey.. Weligay ma arkin oo ma maqlin someone saying I am going to marry so you people send me your congrats..loll.. War muu uun iska dhaho I am getting married.. Then wait THE normal expectations which is CONGRATS from every corner...

Anyhooo here is my congrats to Alpha.. May allah make ur union a possible and after that a happy one..

chubacka   

its tradition to have someone else annouce your wedding Alpha or else keep quiet and ppl find out in due course. That's why your thread seems a bit fishy....If you are getting married congrats, if you're not and its a private joke then its not particularly funny. :)

Hi All. Thanks for your warm congratulations. Its been an amazing couple of weeks. I'm thinking of having a traditional 'under the tree' ceremony as its more authenic and consistent with her upbringing. The 'Mrs' is one of those daqan aan dorfin, but we seem to get along quite well. She is a little passive, but thats exactly how I want it. atleast its better than a foul-mouthed miss independent proposing we sign a pre-nup. i think it'll be an interesting partnership and she understand her role perfectly, anything else would be considered surplus to requirements. the wedding should happen after I've met her uncles in the sheikh highland and negoiated the mehr. I'm not entirely sure where we'll go for our honeymoon but I've suggested Addis, although that might be a little tricky as she doesnt have a passport.

my mother doesnt seem to agree with my plans. she said that ''naag'' will 'destroy me' but i've already told her that its none of her business, anyways she's in london. god, i cant stand people interfering in my business. her family seem very happy and they're are convinced that i'm a translator with the UNDP rule of law programme. already, i've been attacked by several old temptresses who want to sabotage my happiness. people are so jealous of me, what did i do to deserve all this hatred bal?

Som@li   

Alpha Blondy;744541 wrote:
although that might be a little tricky as she doesnt have a passport.

Ma BaSAboor DOON baa? :D

Congrats .:)

Aaliyyah   

BARAKALLAHU LAKA WA BAARAKALLAHU ALAIKA WA JAMA' AA BAINAKUMA FEE KHAIR.

May ALLAH bless you and shower his blessing upon you and keep you in a happy union.

I always hear this dua at the weddings..bt then whenever im congratulatign a couple i see myself going ..isku waara or ubad qeyr qaba dhala or somein along those lines.! that will change soon inshallah gotta use this dua more often ..

salaam

p.s people stop hating!

Aaliyyah   

*my mother doesnt seem to agree with my plans. she said that ''naag'' will 'destroy me' but i've already told her that its none of her business, anyways she's in london. god, i cant stand people interfering in my business.

You can not address your mother in that fashion clearly she was pregnant with you for 9 months?? so your life is her business inta ma fahantay....bt it doesnt mean u have to agree with her on everything, you are your own person....but gently tell her you have a different perspective and im sure she will understand..its just that mothers usually wanna show off...I have lately been thinkin not to even have a wedding if i ever choose to get married..my mom was like "maxa tidhi come again" loool..and then she was like "wa iyeelkada"..I guess when you read religious books more you realize how irrelevant weddings are..bt that its more important you find someone pious.

salaam

AYOUB   

Alpha Blondy;744348 wrote:
Join me in this joyous occasion and send me your congratulations and warm wishes.

cheers.

Very warm wishes to sir. May The Almighty make her an understanding wife. :)

Aaliyyah   

^so adigi gabadhi nasra la dhahay maanto dhan say u labisantahay magayay..eeeg maantana waxa ku hadlasid?? that maid is someone's sister/daughter in case that passed ur attention... and the other day u were saying something abt not holding ur past against u and how u reformed iyo wax la mid ah lol...you are confused farah!!

salaam