Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Guess what? I'm getting married!!

Congratulations are in order for my wedding engagement . I met a local girl who has satisfied my requirements. A date hasn't been set but the planning is under-way. Join me in this joyous occasion and send me your congratulations and warm wishes.

cheers.

We won't believe it till we see pictorial evidence. Not of a random girl, mind you, but you and the said girl holding hands. We need to be sure this is happening before we congratulate.

Che -Guevara;744357 wrote:
I will be nice and say congrats Alpha.

That's very nice of you che. cheers man, appreciate your hambalyo's. Friend to friend, I would advise to marry!, its half of your iman. you're not getting any younger and indulging in hedonism has its limits.

nuune   

Why do I have the feeling that she is the Jaariyad, I don't know because the qualities and the descriptions you gave says more about the Jaariyad, nothin is wrong with marrying Jaariyad, but at least pay her monthly due bills then marry her, you can't have both, hold her bills and billaawe labada lugood ku jeex.

LoooooL!!! OMG...too funny walaahi. Nuune, what makes you think it's his jaariyad? The 'local girl' reference, was it?

I think Blondy has pulled our legs too many times.

nuune   

^^ ehehe nin Jaariyad la heshiin waayey cid kale la heshiin maayo, so there is a zero chance that it is another girl, tan ay mar kasta is dagaalayaan hadana heshiinayaan unbey si fiican isku fahmeen, don't forget, the hell hole London ma uusan aadin wali as it was planned, marka guurkan ayaa meeshan soo dhax galey, I have even a feeling in uusan gabadha reerkeeda xataa ka doonin wali ama uusan baranin reerka ay ka soo jeedo which makes it more exiciting

Oz   

Domestic worker?? Looooool

Ps: the day you'll put the wedding videos on youtube, both you and the (i blame Val for saying this) domestic worker wearing sunglasses then only then I'll believe.:D