Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Guess what? I'm getting married!!

Oz   

^^^^^ stop it, :D

Abtigiis;744571 wrote:
But I also think they are abused. I know a man who told me he went broke and mushaharkii gabadha shaqaalaha ayaa isku kay gaadhay for 9 months. It was in Cairo. Then, he said he proposed to her and married her. In guur mushahar looga dhigo inay sax tahay ilama aha. To the extent, the UNDP translator (Alpha), kkkkkkkkkkk, is not doing the same, he should be respected and congratulated..

:D

Congrats Alpha, it just didn't feel right for some reason, my apology Lol.

Juxa   

A jaariyad is 1000x better than doqon hooyadii £2 ka shaxaada everyday for koob shaaha from the biibito so he can discuss the BBC. Need i even mention iney ka fiican tahay boqolaalka markey cajuusoobaan lacagta loo aruuriyo so that they can marry from africa or asia, mid maskiin ah, hooyo forces the sisters to contribute to the wedding, just to pretend wiilkeedu inuu yahay off-spring of ragii la yaqaaney.

I dont see waxa keenay meeshan jaariyad. the lady's job is irrelevant. the man is getting married, mabrook caleyk, gabar iyo caano, gabar iyo caano insha allah.

Juxa   

^^ you mean the somali navy:)

When i was growing up,. i was told kan jidka xaaqa inuu ka sharaf badanyahay kan gacanta hoorsada for no reason. Shaqo waa Sharaf

True true, there's no ceeb in earning an income (unless it involves selling your body, soul or principles).

Nuune brought up the jaariyad sheeko. Wuu dhib badanyahan qofkaas.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;744541 wrote:
Hi All. Thanks for your warm congratulations. Its been an amazing couple of weeks. I'm thinking of having a traditional 'under the tree' ceremony as its more authenic and consistent with her upbringing. The 'Mrs' is one of those daqan aan dorfin, but we seem to get along quite well. She is a little passive, but thats exactly how I want it. atleast its better than a foul-mouthed miss independent proposing we sign a pre-nup. i think it'll be an interesting partnership and she understand her role perfectly, anything else would be considered surplus to requirements.
the wedding should happen after I've met her uncles in the sheikh highland
and negoiated the mehr. I'm not entirely sure where we'll go for our honeymoon but I've suggested Addis, although that might be a little tricky as she doesnt have a passport.

my mother doesnt seem to agree with my plans. she said that ''naag'' will 'destroy me' but i've already told her that its none of her business, anyways she's in london. god, i cant stand people interfering in my business. her family seem very happy and they're are convinced that i'm a translator with the UNDP rule of law programme. already, i've been attacked by several old temptresses who want to sabotage my happiness. people are so jealous of me, what did i do to deserve all this hatred bal?

Congratulations Alpha.

Are you marrying a Sheick girl?

Xoog badanaa...sandulis miyaa congratulationska? ...but since you are begging for it, i will say it. ,who knows, my duca could be accepted.

"Mashallah bro. May allah make your union one that lasts long".

Baashi   

Hambalyo iyo Bogaadin.

Unsolicited advice: Wait two years before you bring kids to this world. By then you will get to know her very well. Guur xumaada waa masiibo gaar ahaan marka caruur la isu dhalo. Make it work brother.

Aaliyyah   

^lol@ ilaahay ha u gargaaro gabadha..is alpha that bad?

Juxa lol@hooyo forces the sisters to contribute to the wedding, just to pretend wiilkeedu inuu yahay off-spring of ragii la yaqaaney...

seen that walahi dad lo uruuriyo lacag so they can get married. I never get it. if u dnt have money and u dont have a good job masjidka baad iskaga guursatid..xita hada lacag haysatid u shouldn't waste money for how many people are starvign in somalia when we are wasting over 10k a night..some 30k ..some worse.. (i totally changed my perspective on weddings lately alhamdulilah)..

salaam

waraa alpha, sxbow, isdaji nooh. oo dulqaad zaaid ah muuji. hadiid dadaasho, qofta shax shax ii kuunoqonee, magarati??

Hal waaban kaaga digaaa, bacdal fajr, hurdo haba kulaaban. Hadii kale, wagaa ka baryaa.

Hadee wexeey ila tahay in laguugu daydo.

Midki lagu raago, oo reeri kucaana maalan, allah hakaa dhigo oo kheyr badan.

Faheema.   

Aaliyah, maxaad iigu diraysaa Alpha? lol I didn't say anything bad about him, Inanta uun baan u duceeyey. Adba intaa inleeg baan kuugu ducayn markaad guursato :)

Aaliyyah   

^LOL faheema maya walaalo in aan walaalo isku diro waa xalay oo tagay. I might have understood it wrong lol, insha'allah ducada soo badi lol..

haa anigana waad ii ducayn kartaa..Thank you!..but my wedding aint anytime soon..I am soooo picky, I always find fault in everybodyyy!!..lol (kan wa madowyahay, kan waa gabanyahay, kan shaqo ma haysto, kan waa walanyahay, kan waa ciyaalakudaaf and so on and so forth)..