Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu: The Somali high level consultative meeting

The Zack   

There is no such thing as my thread or your thread. This is a public forum. The stuff that you don't want us comment on should posted to some private forum. And one last time, aint nobody is following nobody here, attention can be gained in a different way, not "hey is looking at me" non sense. I comment on any thread I wish.

Libaax-Sankataabte;744283 wrote:
Nomads, let us stay civil please.

LST, sorry man. I didn't mean to get personal with anyone. I apologize to the site from my part. All nomads need to understand, ISSUES should be disccussed, not PEOPLE or personalities.

Somalina   

I didn't ask your opinion, neither for your advice. Gaal dil gartiisana sii.

Don't be a hypocrite, don't say things you don't mean if you can't handle yourself at the end. Don't hide behind other nomads either, be brave and buy some courage to face me.

I think we have cleared the air, if you have anymore calaacal you want me to address don't be afraid to forwarded here.

NASSIR   

The United Nations Political Office for Somalia (UNPOS) seems to regard "Somalia" as the former Italian Trust Territory?

A vague explanation of the main objective of the planned High Level Consultative Meeting for Somalia to be held in Mogadisho is how to "forge widespread agreement on how to end the Transition and how to build peace, prosperity and security." But the UNPOS has not taken a clear and firm stance as to who are the major stakeholders.

According to the "Statement of High Level Consultative Meeting" , only two peripheral regions (Puntland & Galmudug) are considered major stakeholders and they are in contention with the TFG over the agenda of the meeting and its priorities. Has "Somaliland" been given the chance to be part of the national dialogue? Mr. Mahiga can indicate in his information & testimonial briefings of which entity or region has rejected the invitation. In like manner, has the UNPOS taken an unequivocal position on the question of Sool (Las Anod) and Sanaag (Maakhir) regions similar to what the UNISOM I&II had done?

I think the start of this process gives the UN Special Representative ample opportunity to rectify the policy failures of the UNPOS. Burying outstanding issues will complicate and prolong the crisis and instability in Somalia - a festering situation for the extremists to capitalize on.

The Zack   

Somalina;744289 wrote:
I didn't ask your opinion, neither for your advice. Gaal dil gartiisana sii.

Don't be a hypocrite, don't say things you don't mean if you can't handle yourself at the end. Don't hide behind other nomads either, be brave and buy some courage to face me.

I wasn't giving my opinion to you, I posted it on SOL. If you think, you own some parts of th site bal noo caddee. Nobody offered you my opinion.

As we have already learned in this same forum, booto cidla iyo boolo xoofto iyo "face me" baa lasoo taagan tahay meesha. Face you in what way? Insult you? Because you have never been able to challange anyone in debate here at SOL. You personally attack anyone who questions your stance on any thing. Bal clarify, what do u mean by 'face me"?

Somalina   

The Zack;744292 wrote:
As we have already learned in this same forum, booto cidla iyo boolo xoofto iyo "face me" baa lasoo taagan tahay meesha. Face you in what way? Insult you? Because you have never been able to challange anyone in debate here at SOL. You personally attack anyone who questions your stance on any thing. Bal clarify, what do u mean by 'face me"?

What I mean is, it took you 2 full days to comment on my previous thread, you know why and I know why. You constantly cheerlead for anyone who exchanges with me, you don't have what it takes to challenge me in a debate about Somali politics and neither does anyone here on SOL. I seen it all and heard it all from Somalis.

100,000 times and plus my threads were viewed, that speaks volumes on my SOL contributions and I'm not even trying. I use this place for research purposes. lol the amount of thank yous I receive is good testament also, something you're jealous of apparently. Sike!

I don't come here to argue with likes of you. Actually I don't even like exchanging with nomads. I do my own thing, and on my own way and that is good enough for me.

Somalina   

NASSIR;744291 wrote:
Somalina, I am not supporter of IlkaJiir. Wrong assumption there
:D

He has the support of the tolka on the ground were it matters the most, California is long way from home brother. :D

The Zack   

Aside from copying and pasting stuff other people wrote I have never seen a tangible 2 paragraph long article or debate by you, I mean your own work. If you feel good about that, awesome! Kudos to you! Post more pictures other people took as well, car aan kugu qabsado. I am just saying don't try to tell us what parts of the site we can post on.

Why dodge the big question? What did u mean by face me like a man?

Dabrow   

Somalina;744299 wrote:
You need to mind your own business.

I was not even mention your name. But its good sign that you are self-aware about ur problems.

This is a public forum and I was expressing my mind....but then I forget this is "your thread"

Somalina   

The Zack;744300 wrote:
Aside from copying and pasting stuff other people wrote I have never seen a tangible 2 paragraph long article or debate by you, I mean your own work. If you feel good about that, awesome! Kudos to you! Post more pictures other people took as well, car aan kugu qabsado. I am just saying don't try to tell us what parts of the site we can post on.

Why dodge the big question? What did u mean by face me like a man?

See, that's thing I don't need to impress you, those who know me in real life are members on this forum. They respect me and I respect them. I don't care what some dude from Godey needs to see.

The reality is, that you view every single post of Somalina every single time. That's a fact. So what are you arguing about then?

What do you contribute to SOL, other than the usual coffee shop songs "canbe this, Sakiin is the man, H'da this, isbaaro in jidka Harer" ?

You're so predictable is unreal.

Somalina   

Dabrow;744303 wrote:
I was not even mention your name. But its good sign that you are self-aware about ur problems.

This is a public forum and I was expressing my mind....but then I forget this is "your thread"

Blah blah, I told you to mind your own business for a reason obvious to everyone.

Two people are exchanging with each other, no need to invite yourself. Comment on the topic of the thread by all means, but afkaaga iga leexi lacag iguma lihiide. I hope we are clear.

Dabrow   

Somalina;744305 wrote:
Blah blah, I told you to mind your own business for a reason obvious to everyone.

Two people are exchanging with each other, no need to invite yourself. Comment on the topic of the thread by all means, but afkaaga iga leexi lacag iguma lihiide. I hope we are clear.

I did not want to get involved but your arrogance and your lack of respect for other being has forced me to get involved. Ur attitude really stinks.

I will keep the right to comment what I ever chose, thank you.

Somalina   

Dabrow;744306 wrote:
I did not want to get involved but your arrogance and your lack of respect for other being has forced me to get involved. Ur attitude really stinks.

I will keep the right to comment what I ever chose, thank you.

You can shove your miserable 2cents were the sun don't shine. Cheerleading is a weakness I observed about Somali men on public forums recently. Waa iska caadi, soo tuur waxaad hayso bal. C'mon then, don't leave anything behind.