Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu: The Somali high level consultative meeting

The Zack   

Aint no case is closed here. You always start arguing for no apparent reason and personalize everything anyone says and once you are pwned start backing out.

The Zack   

"This thread" kulahaa meesha ma gurigeedaa lol. Like I said million times, I will go to any thread I wish and say anything I wish. There is nothing nobody can do about that( well except by the moderators/owner), taas ha isku daalin. Unlike many though, I comment on subjects, not on people (but the minute afka la ila soo gelo, waan ku tufaa dadka).

Somalina   

Guri guri ninkii bilaabey waa taqaanaa, yareey leave my thread" kii lahaa waa adiga, caqligaaga kuma siin laakiinse inaad iga ag fogaato, ileyn maskaxda markey daciif tahay waa la is iloobaa. Waxaad kuu kordhiso meeshaan malahan oo aan ka ahayn the same diatribes over and over again.

Haddaad ku raaxeysaneyso inaan dhulka ku dhigo, ku raaxeyso hee, because that's the only thing aad agteeteyda ka heleyso.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;744271 wrote:
Somalina anigu waligay shabaab maan tageerin laakin godane amiir waan ugu yeedhay taasna hore waanu micneeyey oo dee wa tittle maha tageerasho

Haa ama maya mid uun keen, madhib baa intaa?

The Zack   

NASSIR;744252 wrote:
'Consultative Clan-based meeting' is the correct title. We're back to the pre- Islamic Courts era: Warlordism.

Somalina;744256 wrote:
Yeah, tell that Ilka Jir.

Why should he tell that to Ilka jiir? Because Ilka jir is his kinsman? See you can't hide your true clan mentality, can you? This fella's name is Nassir, he is entitled to his own point of view. Ilka jiir mesha maxaa keenay?

So much of "I am from Xamar"! Sheekooyinkan raqiiska ugee reer Hiiraan adna LOL.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;744276 wrote:
Waxaagu waba hanjabaad lafahayga baban u baqay bal dawooyinkeygi aan si liqo dabeedna aan bustahayga aan si hoos galo good night awoow

Runta hanjabaad ma aha. Good Night.

The Zack   

Somalina;744277 wrote:
It's none of your G da*N business. Is it now? is your name NASSIR, or Ilka Jir? No soo ma ahan, raadso wax kula jaqjaqleeyo.

Maybe next you will need to think twice before posting little comments towards me. You are the one who started talking to me when I was addressing Xaaji Xundhuf, hakaa saarto.

Now, why Ilka jiir? Is Nassir's name Ilka jiir now?

Somalina   

Aniga maa i dhaaranee? lol.....I will say anything I want to whomever I please at any time at any place and there is nothing Abdi Iley can do about it.

Continue stalking me on SOL and see where that takes you.

The Zack   

Somalina;744280 wrote:

Continue stalking me on SOL and see where that takes you.

How is calling the so called meeting a fruitless a stalking to you? Do you have a new definition for the word "stalking" or are u demanding the action?

Somalina;744280 wrote:
I will say anything I want to whomever I please at any time at any place and there is nothing Abdi Iley can do about it.

You have that right! But like I said in this thread earlier, note that anybody else has that right too. Anybody can post on any thread they wish. And oppose any thing in the Somali political arena.

Somalina   

The Zack;744281 wrote:
How is calling the so called meeting a fruitless a stalking to you? Do you have a new definition for the word "stalking" or are u demanding the action?

You have that right! But like I said in this thread earlier, note that anybody else has that right too. Anybody can post on any thread they wish.

When I posted on your thread you told me to go elsewhere, and now you're singing a different song here about rights, because you couldn't handle it when the same thing was thrown back at your face. lol...

The fact is you follow me around SOL, you have been doing it for a long time. Whether you admit it or not is not up for discussion, because the archives are easily available if evidence is required.

I'm bored with you.