Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu: The Somali high level consultative meeting

Somalina   

The Zack;744242 wrote:
Ugu sheekee taas caddaank ayeeyo. I am from DC, one can claim. This aint America, this is Somalia where CLAN is everything. Your entire forefathers can be born there as you claim, but your clan has NO word in that city. You are full of it qabiil and you know that better than anybody else here. Proudly tell us which TUULO in hiiraan you hail from. After all you opposed Yussuf and support Shariif for clan reasons. We are not buying the small threads you open about Gaas, we all know where your heart is. This is Somalia yo!

Say it with me, I, Qabiilina, is from Hiiraan!

After all it is you who started the town war, deal with it!

hehehe, you have just proved me right once again. Who is we horta? you and what army? did you have a meeting in some luuq in SOL? lol...

Poor poor Godey man, you see the difference between you and me is clearly highlighted on this thread.

I'm glad you read my threads with enthusiasm, I just don't appreciate the stalking.

I say that only because you are not my type, sorry to break it to you so late, no amount of calaacal or obsessing over what clan I hail from is going to change my stance. Take your loses like a real man and find another woman that will accept you for what you are. :)

I can't believe I'm arguing with Abdi Iley of SOL. Geez.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;744248 wrote:
Somalina awoow laakin anigu godane ma tageero iyo Alshabaab miyanan ta ka heshiin mar hore , marka anigu ma ihey Qof cadaw hogaamiyo , Laakin Shirka manay ahayn in zack iyo professorkoodi ka so qeyb galaan ileen waa Somaali eh Mise dad gaar uun ba Somali ah bal halka yara faah faahi awoow lol

Godane inaad taageerto cadan baan u hayaa, haddaad doontana waan soo bandhigi, taasi waa meel.

Azaniyadan aad meeshan la timidna, waa ayo? xagey ka taliyaan oo calankooda saaran yahay? bal ii sheeg intaa?

The Zack   

Somalina;744250 wrote:
. Take your loses like a real man and find another woman that will accept you for what you are.
:)

WHAT? So now it is about hitting and flirting? Is this how low you want to go to defend Mahiga's meeting?

If this has worked on Duke, sorry it won't on me. This is the BOLITIKIS SEKSHIN, we will slap you even if you are a lady.

Somalina   

NASSIR;744252 wrote:
'Consultative Clan-based meeting' is the correct title. We're back to the pre- Islamic Courts era: Warlordism.

Yeah, tell that Ilka Jir.

Somalina   

The Zack;744255 wrote:
WHAT? So now it is about hitting and flirting? Is this how low you want to go to defend Mahiga's meeting?

You are dismissed Abdi Iley. Hold your head high and know your place.

The Zack   

NASSIR;744252 wrote:
'Consultative Clan-based meeting' is the correct title. We're back to the pre- Islamic Courts era: Warlordism.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EXACTLY!!!! Mahiga's Facilitation + Clan leaders meeting + Meeting held in an Airport lol + Guarded by AMISOM brothers = Fruitless.

Somalina   

Somalina;744240 wrote:

When you muster up enough courage to stand on your own two feet come and talk to me ok. Hiding behind SOLers who comment on my threads is not geesinimo neither is following me around SOL, it's pathetic.

Excellent observation.

The Zack   

Somalina;744257 wrote:
You are dismissed Abdi Iley. Hold your head high and know your place.

Sharif Canbe is worse than Abdi Iley, yet you love him. You should be the last person to talk about Abdi Iley. Shariif and Abdi Iley are both married to Meles, Shariif being the newest wed. LOL.

P.s. quoting your own quote is a sign of insanity. Never quote yourself again.

Dabrow   

One can argue that somaliland admin should be invited because they are still in Somalia borders and they are right about that.

But for now its time to fix the south. We can reconcile later with the north. Somalia is destined to rise again no matter how diffcult this may be.

@Zack and Somalina, stop it. Its meaningless and wont gain anything. We got bigger question to ask and answer

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;744261 wrote:
Cawa Somalina labadi seefood ba wala so baxday yaan la isku ta taban

Awwoow halkan bal yara eeg anigu waligay ba maan tageerin Shabaab laakin xal dhex dhexaad baan waligay u rabay Somalia

I think you have amnesia awoowe. Hadda hal jawaab keliya ayaan kaaga baahanahay, suaasha jawaabta u baahana waxay tahay, ma dooneysaa inaad ceeboobtid caawa?

waxaan soo qufaayaa hadalo badan aadan rabin inaad dib u aragto markale ee jawaab soo dhiib, haa ama maya. Waa lagu kale baxaayaa meeshaan maanta.