Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Going down SOL memory lane

Aaliyyah   

Femme cant think of any particular thread that I found entertaining, overall I have enjoyed reading through the posts over the years..and like u I can't believe I was a soler for 5 years...so clearly we were here that long cuz its fun to read thru everyone's input...most ppl here in Sol are by far more educated and mature than any other somali site I have ever encountered that is not to say we don't have our few members who like to mess things up - but even they can be entertaining at times!

salaam

Blessed   

Ayoub, lol@ qarxiska. I was also convinced that JB was reer xamar then a youth pretending to be all these people for the hell of it.

I also miss Castro and ,Nephy. May nixin jirrin. Also Gediid was just hilarious. I perticularly enjoyed the shukaansi fest with flying still.. Haha.

A_Khadar   

^^ Castro.. yh he disapeared before I joined but I still remember his posts and long arguements with Oodweyne.. Also where Sophista? Many people dropped off from the forum..

That episode was funny. Although,i always remember the fights between Alle Ubahne and your crew. LOL.

I miss Shyhem,what a crazy dude. Castro and Nephey were of course the 2 super manaxoyal. Femme,adiga naftirkaada you stopped being yourself

AYOUB   

*Blessed;740770 wrote:
Ayoub, lol@ qarxiska. I was also convinced that JB was reer xamar then a youth pretending to be all these people for the hell of it.

No wonder a lot of folks believe JB is On Mandeeq's Service 24hrs a day and with licence to kidnap. He's name is Jacayl. Jacaylbaro.

I also miss Castro and ,Nephy. May nixin jirrin. Also Gediid was just hilarious.

Indeed. We've had characters and still do. Some SOL names will always be in our memories. Remember Lander's sincerity? Rahima's class? OG girl's innocence? Cunning Baashi? Hilarious Cowke? And many more. Sometimes I meet folks and they remind me of SOL characters. We stil got gems and the usual...pebbles?

Yeah, some proper characters! The Aussie folks are not around that much these days, but I've got most of them on FB so I don't miss them on here.

Anyone remember Mujaahid?

Faarax-Brawn;741185 wrote:
Femme,adiga naftirkaada you stopped being yourself

How so? :(

I know I've become quite boring. I used to find needling people quite entertaining but I guess they found me out ;)

Valenteenah.;741336 wrote:

Anyone remember Mujaahid?

What an interesting character. He was indeed way ahead of the current crop of Shabab.

Where is Serenity these days?

- Femme -;741415 wrote:
How so?
:(

I know I've become quite boring. I used to find needling people quite entertaining but I guess they found me out
;)

you said it yourself, you are now officially a boring one

Tuujiye   

looool I can't believe you guys!! Maxaa wixii hore usoo qufeysaan kaalaya??

Ayuob JB qarxiska ka dhaaf.. Ninkaan siduu ciyaalka xaafada u ahaa ayuu halmaalin asoo marqaansan intuu meeshaan noo soogalay ayuu wuxuu nugu bilaabay in uu dhaho "wadhdee inamadiina iyo inantiinaba jaw! baa la idin yidhi!...ma anaa la socon jidhnay laangaab iyo laandheer!" anagana ma ka waalin oo kistoo jaad oo uu taqsinta ku adkeesto lee usii dhiibnay loool....

I wish everyone was outgoing and fun loving like we used to be back in the days looool I guess after so many years, people do change and we have all changed " I hope" lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Showqi   

Tuujiye;741617 wrote:

Ayuob JB qarxiska ka dhaaf.. Ninkaan siduu ciyaalka xaafada u ahaa ayuu halmaalin asoo marqaansan intuu meeshaan noo soogalay ayuu wuxuu nugu bilaabay in uu dhaho "wadhdee inamadiina iyo inantiinaba jaw! baa la idin yidhi!...ma anaa la socon jidhnay laangaab iyo laandheer!" anagana ma ka waalin oo kistoo jaad oo uu taqsinta ku adkeesto lee usii dhiibnay loool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

:D:D:D

Soo Dhacyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Waraa Jinoolle welcome back, and Ramadan Kariim sxb...