Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

The Zack   

Raul was a good sign for Chelsea . Let's put it this way, any midfield signing is good for the blues right. Lampard is aging big time and Mata will mostly be playing in the left wing. Anyway, After one year, Ramires seems to have settled in the PL world finally.

Dhinaca kale somebody should tell the devils to Bring it on! Remember how Chelsea started their season last year? 5:0, 6:0, and 7:0 but did they win the title? Don't be fooled by the 8 or 5 goals the Manchester teams are scoring these days.

Tuujiye   

^^^ U sheeg sxb...

Norf sxb I agree with you Miereles will be playing almost every game for us.. I truely believe that he is one of the best midfielder we have now. It all depends on the formation AVB plays from now on... We need to have two CF on at the same time I don't like our 4-3-3 anymore ether... I want to see 4-2-3-1 so that we could play Lampard as a holding midfield with Mikel or play 4-3-1-2 (mikel dropped back a little and Mata behind the attack) to keep all our attacking players on.....

OZ, Miereles is solid sxb and he will be used alot. I just hope he doesn't get hurt....

The lost of Drogba always hurts me and I really think we need to use Lukaku or sturage in his place...

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

The Zack   

Drogba's injury maybe good for the team as this time. It will give AVB one choice for a striker and will save him a headache. Lukaku will be his sub.

NGONGE   

^^ Drogba's injury will clear up by the time the team is back to playing in eight days time. As for Chelsea, their main problem last season was that they had no creative person in the middle. They had a similar problem to the one Liverpool had in Rafa's final season (two holding midfielders playing in the middle and Gerrard mostly injured). In fact, I think Essian had the most passes in the PL last season! But what could Essian, Ramierz or Lampard do with the ball when they've got it in the middle of the pitch? All three are great players but "creating" is not one of their strongest points.

Raul, though hardly played in the middle by both LFC managers last season (shows his versatality) did so in the game away to Spurs. And although we lost that game (more to do with Hodgson than the players themselves), he did dominate the middle alongside Lucas and create lots of chances for Ngog & Torres (imagine if it were Torres, Drogba, Anelka, Kalu or even the new kids who were playing and imagine the goals that could be scored if anyone but Hodgson was manager).

Raul also played really well in the world cup. He's great as an attacking midfeilder but he could also sit back and dictate the play (which is why Chelsea were lacking after releasing Ballack & Deco). Still, should he get injured for a long period of time, Chelsea will be back to their stop-start way of playing. :D

This promises to be a very very exciting season. Bring it on! :D

NGONGE   

^^ I know. His fault was that he scored against Chelsea last season dee. Roman's idea of a good player is one that scores against his team (Torres scored against them, they bought him. Beni scored against them, they bought him. Gerrard scored against them, they tried to buy him). Lets hope they've had enough of buying LFC players and start to turn their attention to Spurs now. :D

NGONGE   

^^ And that will be their downfall. Spurs this season is much much weaker than the team they had last season. If they sold Modric they could at least have been able to buy four players with that money (and knowing old 'arry's track record, he would have bought some good players).

The Zack   

The 40M wasn't offered till Tuesday, they wouldnt have enough time to buy players with it, at least not in this transfer window. And I don't think they could have survived without Luka for 4 months.

The Zack   

:D I know right! I still think they will do better with Luka in the team than without Luka.

On another note, do you now think that your fourth place spot is under attack with Arsenal's reinforcement?

NGONGE   

^^^ Fourth? I'm telling you that we'll win the league and you talk to me about fourth? caarada iska masax warya, aduunko wuu is badalay.

The Zack   

Looooool win what? The carling cup? Because the PL title ain't no where close to the reds, not in this season, not in the coming several years. Dee haddaa duceyso, that is different story. Seriously though, I think Arsenal is your only contender to the fourth, you can easily beat the spurs to that spot.

Oz   

Not really, even with Gerrard injured he couldn't get in the team. He's a good player but nothing special, shirks 50/50 challenges and goes missing alot, just depends where you play him. Didn't AVB sell him (for less) when he was at Porto? Poor fall back option from Modric, he's nowhere near as good. He will have more impact than Benayoun though. 12m for a 28 year old who isn't first choice is good business by Dalglish and Comolli. Meireles has made a pointless move, he'll struggle to nail down a first team place at Chelsea.

Lets see what happens.

Tuujiye   

OZ come on man! the man is much better now than when he was at Porto! and plus AVB had better younger players on the bench that he could have used so he sold miereles to buy more players it wasn't much but it helped him to get rid of another older player...

I really think AVB should give the kids a chance... Use Kakute and Sturidge

Liverpool will close the season in 6th place I called this out now loool

Wareer Badanaa