Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Qiimaha Qaranimada (The Value of Nationhood)

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro;733420 wrote:
Qiimaha Qarannimada oo imika la baranayo .... not so bad
:D

:D kkkkk ishaad ka tuurtay.

NASSIR   

Good stuff. I listened to the 1st and the 2nd ones.

xiinfaniin, Please do write a concise summary of each lecture just so to spark the interest of the young members and general readers of SOL.

NASSIR   

Lol@Oodweyne. You really should worry about the commercially powerful Islamists in Burco and the Ethiopian regime, for they are both building schools in "Somaliland" to swerve the course of Somali history and to create the philosophy on which to govern future Somalia. Getting back to the real history and what we had prior to our societal disintegration ensures the restoration of our freedom and sovereignty.

Jacaylbaro;733435 wrote:
Not only destroyed ,,, but still destroying

Reminds me of Hadraawi's prophetic words:

Ninka Dawladiisi, Duhur geed ka seexdee,

Dibjirtee habeenkii, bahaladu Durduurteen

kolku Dayday'geedi, ka Dul Dhacay raqdeedi

runta magan is Diidsii, ruuxdeedii Doondoon

oo dad kaleetiyo weydii

Suldaanka;733489 wrote:
Reminds me of Hadraawi's prophetic words:

Ninka Dawladiisi, Duhur geed ka seexdee,

Dibjirtee habeenkii, bahaladu Durduurteen

kolku Dayday'geedi, ka Dul Dhacay raqdeedi

runta magan is Diidsii, ruuxdeedii Doondoon

oo dad kaleetiyo weydii

Indeed ..... :D

Fadumo Jibril is a good woman.

I haven't listened to the lectures but I am eagerly looking forward to it. Kudos to the organisers and collectors.

NGONGE   

Xiinow waxaan ka hadh, saaxib. Ciyaalka yar yar iyo kuwa riyooda ayaa ku filan cajaladahan and the history lessons. You have the capacity to come up with something much more interesting. Bal go back and think this one through. :D

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;733595 wrote:
Xiinow waxaan ka hadh, saaxib. Ciyaalka yar yar iyo kuwa riyooda ayaa ku filan cajaladahan and the history lessons. You have the capacity to come up with something much more interesting. Bal go back and think this one through.
:D

NG, I thought these videos will help you specifically. Have you seen them all?

NGONGE   

^^ Can't see videos at work, saaxib. But why in the world do you think historical clips would make a different to me? Do you I come across as the sentimental type?

NGONGE, this is not a recycle of historical stuff as you seem to think. Go listen/watch and get back to me, waryaa.

Since you joined the sentimental, secessionists folks you lost your intellectual mark. I believe anyone who listens to these lectures benefits from it regardless of the political views one holds. So lets not get lost in the foggy talks of Xaaji Xunjuf's of SOL.

NGONGE   

^^ Waa markaaga! :D

I refer you to Jb's reply on the this thread.

A-K,

Maanta mala axmaq reer Hargeisa ayaa ka cadheesiyaay, saaxib. Halkii kale na waxaad qortay "one clan fools", halkana "clan fed version" ayaad wada! :D

War anigu I don't do clan fed. I take your words and Xaji X's in equal measure. The stuff that makes sense (to me) I run with, the ones that don't I mock.

As for the clips themselves, I probably saw them in the past and (if not) may still see them in the future. Nonetheless, I still have to mock Xiin's barely concealed reasons for starting this thead. Wax fahan. :D

Allah@Xiin's barely concealed reasons :D

Warheedhe, don't fall for my friend Oodweyne's lazy line of argument, which more or less espouses that Xiin is here to indoctrinate the young readers of SOL with a biased historical version of his. :D

When I say dadka cuqdad baa laynaysa, inaan iska leeyahay baa dadku moodayaa