Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Qiimaha Qaranimada (The Value of Nationhood)

An-nur Media Center, with its Somalinimo and Islaanimo slogan presents:

Halgankii Gobonimo U dirirka iyo Haweenka Soomaaliyeed by Fadumo Jibril

A_Khadar   

xiinfaniin;733355 wrote:
Taariikhda Soomaliya By Prof. Ahmed M Qaadi

Great Historian and well know prof in Lafoole and through out schools of NW somalia including sheekh, Camuud and Dayaha..

Awoowe this was a program put together by friends (with little of help from me). There will be a dvd out soon. Same friends are in the process of recording complete Somali history from Prof. Qadi and Dr. Calaawi, both are authority on Somali history.

Taleexi   

Already waxaa igu tegay lecture-ka Ina Jibril. Waan la dhacay markaa kuwa kalena kalkal baan u daawan doonaa markaa Khadarow tani qiiro ka weyn baan u malaynayaa... Thanks Mr. Xiin for sharing.

^^watch the Youtube clibs I posted and you will see that your comments are mere spews of grief-stricken separatist fellow aan kaadsiiya aqoon :D

With the exception of Dr. Mohamed of Jawhar, and Dr. Yusuf of Buulo-barde, other lecturers are people who witnessed the first hand the colonial era and the process it took to overcome it, in both south and north.

Seriously, did you even listen any of the lectures I posted before you come in charging with your SNM lenses, which still informs your political views. It is good and dandy with me to throw your two cents on any running political commentary here in this forum. But to just scribble away your fadhikudirir lines without examining the authenticity of the narrative shared here IS an indication of your one subject orientation.

You can do better waryee

Cambaro   

Cajiib! why those who distroyed somalia always cry for somalia and are nostalgic of the old days.

and they cry the hardest.