Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Solers footie

Thierry.   

Hello folks

A few of us are organizing a weekly Sunday footie game in London (probably around Camden), it would be great to have the Solers who are still mobile to join us. If you want to play send me a message or stress your interest here.

Ladies you are more than free to come and cheer lead.

Best

T

The Zack   

Sign me up! Oh wait, did u say London? That is few thousand miles away. Thanks for the offer though!

I suggest u edit the sexist part of your post, women do play good ball too.

Taleexi   

At least those I play with here in the west coast they beat hell out of us sometimes. I don't about Londoners though.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ solers who are still mobile! I dnt get it..ma kuwa fadhiistay :D

jokes aside, sounds like a deal! Reer london go and have fun!

salaam

Xaaji Lewisham power league ama Stockwell iyo Streatham, xataa west London (Bush) area hadaad dhihi lahayd I would been your number 1 player - No 1 literally :) laakiin Camden waa mission imaanshaheeda .

Jacpher   

Complicated;724008 wrote:
Xaaji Lewisham power league ama Stockwell iyo Streatham, xataa west London (Bush) area hadaad dhihi lahayd I would been your number 1 player - No 1 literally
:)
laakiin Camden waa mission imaanshaheeda .

I second that! Why Camden dee?

Thierry.   

Cheers for the gents who have decided to join the kick about. To the lads from South London location has not been confirmed yet. Plus Camden is as central as it gets, if it was up to me it would be deep into North London, I have brothers coming from Ilford and Hayes.

nuune   

^^ Thiery, Footie is the best time for Ramadan, I usually play at the evening, just before the afur(not good idea to play footie anytime before Asr Prayer, if you do, then it is hectic), so organize a mini team, sxb.

I will be in London by next week, maybe you can drag Ngonge to play footie too.

Thierry.   

^^ I lot of brothers have said the same thing that they feel energisezed by a game of footie 2 hours before afur. InshAllah I will see what i can do for a game in the weekend.

Lool I doubt Ngonge would play post Ramadan let alone when he is drooling over his Sambus.

nuune   

lool@drooling, Sambuus, I doubt he eats saambuus, I just don't think he does bother with that yoke.

the weekend of next week I have a big game in Dublin, so might not make it a game in the weekend in ur areas, but it is good idea though, Ramadan needs good exercise, an footie is the answer lol

i will never go to london...! that place stinks to hi-heaven. Ugly gals, toothless population, f'dup food, bad language...etc

what am i gonna do there! hell no..