Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

Aaliyyah   

^my cousin just got married a couple months back n her mom told her not to have kids till shes done with uni. It is not impossible but I think it is hard. A friend of mine who we went to uni together had a daughter, always came to lectures after dropping her daughter at the uni day care centre...N she got perfect grades..at the end of the day where there is a will there is a way.

Some of us including moi just dont want to be challenged with responsibility and what not so I would advocate for finishing uni then starting a family lol :D

salaam

Malika   

Miss Moon, my sister in law is my hero - had her two children whilst studying and now she has a sucessful career without any much of a gap..one can say she has it all - works hard for her family in all the sense of it and yet she is educated, professional ..might I add a businesswoman on the side. Marka it just requires a certain mind set - as nothing is too impossible.

CL my lovely! mac mac - siye wazima, mtoto wetu amekuwa ndugu yangu - nashukuru mungu.., acha kuonea wageni! :P

gp - karibu karibu, sikujua una jua kiswahili safi - naona unamshinda hata CL..ha ha:D

Juxa   

Ms moon marka hore it is not a guarantee that you shall have children, but to answer your questions anything and everything is possible. including working, studying, having kids as a hobby and rearing goats for fun.

i dont believe cant do mind-sets and like Malika said i know plenty of girls in london that combine perfect, well nearly perfect work/family life balance.

go for it dear but you kind of need supporting kasband!

Ms MoOns   

Thanks for the replies girlies!!

@ Aaliyyah: that's true, it is a challenge! I'm just considering the options at the moment.

@ Malika: Your sister in law sounds like a true inspiration! Masha'Allah.

@ Juxa: I know lieverd. I'm not assuming that I'll have children. Insha'Allah.

I'm just wondering if a child will get all the attention it needs if you're also studying?

Cheers!

@ms moons, a child would need the attention, but someone will definitely be there for them. may be his father, or next of kin.

lakiin whats very important is that, the idea of marrying while studying should go an extra mile in acceptance.

the ultimate tale

1)marriage is more burden to the women than men,when it grows into breaking phase, because our society sees the garoob as godob. And mark you, the men never become garoob.

2)the girl-boy relationship called boy/girlfriend is a serious sign of ethics recession, and mostly yields unwanted wrong doing, the least being to shake hands.

3)maseer or jealous in marital life is common only the degree matter.

4) it is a fact that some people think the opposite gender is squarely wrong and its very hard to get a match. The problem with this category of people is that, they see life as a straight line, and multiply a wrong done to them by an individual to the population. They are generous distributors of blame, and their expection means reality to them.

5)men who look terrible, tend to care more and are normally very responsible, and take note, always they do marry very beautiful women.

6) happiness is not the ultimate goal of marriage, mutual respect and living responsibily are.

7) prolonged shukansi durations may at times be a big obstacle to living a happy life. It may breed love between the two, and make their life more dwell mostly in conflicts. Did you know that, lovers live in a life that is so sorrowful mostly just because, its so hard to dwell much in the life of other being. Love doesnt accept diversions in doings from the expectation of your partner, and unfortunately that is impossible.

P.s. marry if you aint married, and help a couple who wanna get married. Atleast cook the feast

noolasha oodhan ayaa adag saxiib. inteed ku aragtay wax fudud.?

and by the way, through the hard ways, do we meet the avenues of ease. multi-task for the sake of being whole inside and comfort your life with marrying while schooling. happy life is it, when you marry at young age. just sooo sweeeeeeet. and good.

genius pauper.;729297 wrote:
noolasha oodhan ayaa adag saxiib. inteed ku aragtay wax fudud.?

and by the way, through the hard ways, do we meet the avenues of ease. multi-task for the sake of being whole inside and comfort your life with marrying while schooling. happy life is it, when you marry at young age. just sooo sweeeeeeet. and good.

True sooo sweeet if u come up with responsibility,but unfortunately many young people getting the red card!

^^you have said the truth. some young people inteey gabdhaha ka walaan, ayeey hadhowna furayaan.

responsibility is a function of sound reasoning and good character.

p.s. the issue of LOVE, is failure. i mean, how do you love someone you didn't live with

for the girls: never let a man loosely into your life. and never think of befriending a man. if you want to know why, just ask the girls who say so and so," we have a walaltinimo relationship"

I used to help few somali girls;sometimes give ride or money when I thought they were broke.I had my own relationship at the time & was doin only somalinimo;not to my surprise I found out they were eyeing more than that & they even told otha friends I wasn't a man.Friendship between man & woman doesn't work unless is sexual.

from the end of the learned gentlemen and ladies of our generation, marriage clicks at a later age in their life, mostly from 30 yrs.

this policy is mainly put in perspective by the fact that we see marriage from the monetary perspective. this mainly is the men's view.

they think, before even discussing about marriage, they should first save enough money in their bank accounts and only after that is the right time.

however this is good, it doesn't fail to affect negatively the course of marriage. this comes from the fact that, there is no standard saving rate for marriage. the amount differs from one individual to another. hence, since when will you save, and how much? it may also render one see marriage exclusively from monetary angle, hence make him/her materialistic.

p.s. marrying our girls/daughters at early age is recommendable

Nina Fox   

I guess it must have been easier back in the days coz my mom got married while she was still in highschool, and despite that she went to university after she had my brother and me. I feel women who juggle education/career/marriage/children aren't really being true to either of these. Thats why most women in the west are refrigerating their eggs for the future, subhanallah, coz they cannot envisage juggling babies with a highfly career. (Thats just their excuse, they just haven't found the right man yet).

Maybe if you have your family at close range to help out, thats a different story. Or if your kids are older, then perhaps you can distract yourself with education if you haven't had the chance prior to getting married. But moi, no way man, I wouldn't have dreamt of starting a family before finishing Uni. Its just impossible. Kids need 100% dedication. Its not fair on them or you. If you are doing something, do it wholeheartedly is my philosophy, or don't do it at all.

My 2 Krone.