Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

Aaliyyah   

^aroos laga tumo wax ka qaldan ma arko...dadka qaar ma aha diinta in ay dhinac kale ka rogan lol..laakin arooska laga tunto in la duubo ama mixed noqdo wa sheeko kale. If some one wants a mix wedding it better meet islamic conditions..bt if u wanna have fun I guess its gonna be only girls...and they have the right to dance and whatever. But, video taping is clearly unislamic unless the girl is keepin the video just to herself! bt thats kinda hard..

aaliyyah you forgot tha salaam, lol. Miyaad yaraha mood eheed? Lol

Thats right. Lakiin its next to impossibility keeping a video tape to yourself. By the way, are there conditions for men and women to mix?

Lakiin naag waxaa oogu xun mida ninkeeda kadawa jaqjaq-leeso. Micnihi aanan waxbo kamaqal oo ku-afceliso. Taas camal, talow hadii dharbaaxo afka lagooyo, sow ciilka kaama dageen??? Lol

P.s. Our generation of somalis malaha anshaxa ayaa naga xun. Siduu nin ufuraa gabadhi abtigiis macaan? Walee waa yaab.

Aaliyyah   

aaliyyah you forgot tha salaam, lol. Miyaad yaraha mood eheed? Lol

lol next time I wont forget :D

Thats right. Lakiin its next to impossibility keeping a video tape to yourself. By the way, are there conditions for men and women to mix?

Yup it is hard I doubt most ppl keep videos to themselves, one way or the other it will find its way to other relatives..and the conditions of women n men mixing, well of course i guess you cant have have them dancing together in the same dance floor?? that is if u were following islamic teachings....and that kinda takes the whole fun out..dad mesha is dawanaya lol.. So people just gotta have only girls party! it is more fun...amadee sida somalida u can have mix wedding and everyone dancing lol

Lakiin naag waxaa oogu xun mida ninkeeda kadawa jaqjaq-leeso. Micnihi aanan waxbo kamaqal oo ku-afceliso. Taas camal, talow hadii dharbaaxo afka lagooyo, sow ciilka kaama dageen??? Lol

it is not good to get physical. If a guy aint happy with his wife, or a girl isn't happy with her husband. It is good to just walk out...even thou I dont really advice people to rush to get a divorce its better than hitting one another? what is the point?..

P.s. Our generation of somalis malaha anshaxa ayaa naga xun. Siduu nin ufuraa gabadhi abtigiis macaan? Walee waa yaab.

Don't get involved with your cousin to begin with lol..:D

salaam

walking away from a marriage aint that easy, its very tough. Ani waxaan qabaa intii gabar lafuri lahaa, ineey ninkeeda iskala nolaato.period.

Wexey dumarka somaliyeed dhahaan, ''silac kunolaato, sodon guursato ayaa dhaanto'' waa misleading. Sodon wiil oo kala aabo ah qurux uma ahan gabadha somaliyeed.

Aaliyyah   

^Personally, I am against the concept of "divorcing" and I believe a person have to try every single solution out there before they walk away from their spouse. Laakin marka silic dhahdid? if you mean she is being physically abused or shit like that waxaas ma aminsani a girl needs to take it..hal dhirbaaxa xita? who is he to slap her? gabadha saso kale I would advice them to kick him out then and there!..When a marriage gets physical I dont think there is a solution for it, anything else someone can try to fix! bt if a man slaps you? thats a big no-no..How dare he? lol...no sister needs to put up with him!

As somalis say "somali been been kuma maahmaahdo"..so I agree with that proverb. Minus the "sodon" lol lets say two or three :D...three tries haday gabadhi wax ku wayday yada wax ka siyihin. Even thou personally I don't believe a sister should remarry if she has kids...she can raise her kids and thats it but then again it is personal choice.

salaam

@aaliyyah, imagine, gabdha qaar hadaan xogeey layara jilcinin, nolal uma ahan. Calashan dilka ayaa qabana, weeybo kushaqeeyaan. hadaan laadilin, they say, ninkeeyga wuu xumaaday,lol. Dilkaa qabana camal nooh, and she is happ that way. Hahha.

Ala dumarku nocya badnayeeeeey. Lol

Aaliyyah   

@aaliyyah, imagine, gabdha qaar hadaan xogeey layara jilcinin, nolal uma ahan. Calashan dilka ayaa qabana, weeybo kushaqeeyaan. hadaan laadilin, they say, ninkeeyga wuu xumaaday,lol. Dilkaa qabana camal nooh, and she is happ that way. Hahha.

Ala dumarku nocya badnayeeeeey. Lol

Sidan hadad aminsantahay meel fiican kuma socotid..lol@ dilka qabanaya!!...ogow taad tishid gabadhaad dhashid ayeey ka go'antahay what goes around comes around. Wax xun ha saadsan

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ Dadka waxa kaga shekeeyey wanaag kuma wadaan. EE meel daran ayeey rabaan in ay ka turaan..Somali waxay ku maahmaahda gacmii dhowrshe ayaa amaan hela (okey I made up that maahmaah but it makes sense somaha lol)..

Inshallah communicate with people, that is the only way to get your point across. And, if you are not liking what you see..albaabka ka bax...ha is dhibin! aduunka khasab ma yaaal..

salaam

intaa dambe mafahmin.

Ragaaa inteey diwada ka imadaan ayey dalka kuso labtaan, kadibna gabdha yaryar guursado. Markeey sadax bil camal jogaana, weey iska labtaan oo warqadii furniinka uso diraan gabdhihi masaakiinta, bal arinkaas kawaran?

Aaliyyah   

I mean like someone has to communicate with their spouse and u know say what they expect from the marriage, slapping her wont get him somewhere..and if he is not happy with her he can divorce her. He doesn't need to get physical..dats basically what I meant the second part..

Arinta kale aad so qortayna dabcan ma aha wax wanagsan ilaahay aya kala xisaabtami doona. Laakin dadka somalia jogana yaga ka daran, nin ba u imanaya gursaday markasay dan ka galeen oo gabdhohoda ku darayaan yagoo halka risiq ka raadsanaya..bari haduu ka tagona dee reerka gabadhu ka dhalatay iyo gabadhuba they have their share of the blame. And, those men who are taking advantage of the situation those families find themselves in they are to blame too. Neither of them are innocent so im not really feeling sorry for those girls...

salaam

Blessed   

LOOOL@ chicken and chips ii soo gad. Gaajo. I agree with Aaliyah, nin aan ku qabin waxba ha waydiisan, it's just cheap. Dad isqaba laakin, say wax isu waydiistaan? That's strange. Hadaan wax rabo, waan soo gataa and that's that. :D

Aaliyah,

Aabo says 'xidigaha tiigso, hadaad daruur la heshidna waa maashaAllah'.

@blessed, dadka isqabo waa caadi, waayo, in a somali family setup, it is squarely on the man to provide, marka the wife can ask for wexeey rabto and theres nothing wrong with that. Lakiin nowadays, dumarki ayaabo shaqeeyo and they have their own means.

Lakiin sideey ushaqeeyni naag laqabo? Unless that job may be is nurse, doctor, or teaching.

The jobs a married woman can do must be selective, and not open.

@ aaliyyah,gorobnimada godob ma ahan, lakiin, ineey gabdhaha dhahaan, am still young, nin mawaynaayi haduu ifuro xitaa, is a disastorous idealogy at the raise nowadays.

Blessed   

I disagree, the his/her money talk is nonesensical and unhealthy in a marriage.

Why must the jobs be selective? Who makes such rules?? Medicine and teaching are pretty demanding, so if a woman can work in these field, kwa kaleba way qaba kartaa.

p.s It's gabadh not naag. Thanks. :)