Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

which one do you disagree with, the men to be the bread winners or the women having their own account. If i didn't got you clearly, please elaborate more.

Lol@naag, that is a matter of culture, depending on where one grew up. But if it offends anyone, lemi know whats wrong with it.

About the job selection, women cant do any job. Like driving psv vehicle, being a footballer, ceo of big corporate firm, becoming president, clerk

haye 14 pages, have we reached a conclusion?

marriage while at school is risky business, as a man, if you feel the urge for a woman, you're better off commiting the lessser of evils and just date girls to fulfill your needs until your ready for marriage and children.

genius pauper.;724155 wrote:
waa bilaahi towfiiq, kasaar meesha.

if you will intsruct people to do what allah has forbidden, then adaa cirka roob ku og.

abti. finding a good woman who will raise your children as their mother is an arduous task, one that requires full attention. what good will it do to marry any woman you may cross only to find yourself divorced, penniless and your children taken away. In your journey to find the holy grail of a woman to plant your seeds and start your family, its better to plough wenches to pass the time to your destination. Some say the more respectful journey is to fast and keep yourself of good mental strength, that may well be true, but alas not every man is made of such sturdy stuff.

indeed allah(swt) is merciful, and if you sin for a better purpose, then allah(swt) will show you mercy whence you repent.

your utter is total misleading and erroneous. It is illogical and packed with a western sense of religion.

am sorry to say, but imagine if that girl is your real biological sister , will you advise any man to go ahead and play around with her life??????

just imagine that and have the courage to share.

1. waa bilaahi towfiiq, kasaar meesha.

if you will intsruct people to do what allah has forbidden, then adaa cirka roob ku og.

your utter is total misleading and erroneous.
It is illogical and packed with a western sense of religion

Silly girl, that’s the best advice ever given in SOL. I say take. Now make haste and commit the sin, as your topic is nonsensical.

cynical, ukodown.

Na radar hushiki.

Who the silly girl is, and advise you are talking about remain mystery.

Did you capture that it wasn't gp who said commit sin,??? Then i wonder why quote me, and blame me for what others said??

You are not a check and balance mechanism, just say what you think, and piss off. Cid ad caay kuleedahay malahan.

Mpendwa mac mac kor iyo sideways. Za hali nawe, maisha and mwanangu? Zote nipe kipolepole kwanza.

Mambo kwangu safi tu, kuku kwa straw alhamdhulilah. P.s nashanga uchafu wa SOL sikuhizi. Maswali ya bata na punda ndo hayo name na toa majibu yaki in return.

CL ukodown-Ndo manaki nini? Ndo kwangu uko, hauja-jua?

cynical lady, nijibu mwanangu.

imukuwaje, waniwekelea maneno sijausema? hayo machafu unayosema ndimi niliukata, lakini sijauelewa mbona unaniwekelea?

haujui kuwa ni dhulma kubwa sana?

you know what is interesting though, an average women, who is in a physically abusive relationship like marriage, it takes her an average of 12 to 18 years to walk out of that relationship.

Ms MoOns   

I wonder if it's possible to continue uni and raise children?

I've seen people do it, so I reckon it's not impossible?

Should one wait with having children until school is actually done and dusted?

Cheers.