Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

Super Bowl?

Kulmiye   

it seems like no one is talking about the big game? really ya'll need to make your predictions one this one [COLTS OR BEARS]

I have to go with the COLTS on this one, because the offense is unstoppable.

Jaylaani   

I want the Colts to win but the Bears are scaring me man. Their defense is mean and they can run the ball. The combination of these two are lethal in the payoffs.

I know the Colts can win any game vertically but could they throw the ball effectively against the Bears? I don't know man. The Bears are the Ravens with better offensive game. And we all know how tough that game was for the Colts to throw the ball. Manning had no TD with QB rating of 36. If the Ravens could score one touch down things would have been different. I think the Bears can score TDs on the ground and can stop any one defensively.

My wish is Clots 24..The Bears 17.

this will be great Super Bowl.

Lake   

The Colts are winning this without a doubt...end of the road for the Bears. Payton is too much...

Ameen   

It’s easy to predict that the Colts are gonna bring that highly talented offence and take it to those Bears, but after the emotions of the big game passes yall…..yall will come to know the reality and that is……………………….

HOW ABOUT THEM BEAR.

If my email reaches Ron Rivera (the defensive coordinator) in time, then he will have no problem in taking my advice which certainly will result in a victory. MAKE SURE Payton Manning feels the pressure and yall thrown him to the ground a few times to teach him a lesson. That’s the game plan….and if they stick to the game plan, than the Super Bowl is coming back to Chicago.

And Allah knows best

Pujah   

I want the bears to win because they have been waiting for this over two decades. its their time to shine me thinks

Baluug   

It's looking like it's gonna turn out to be a battle of offense(Colts) vs. defense(Bears), and you know what they say, the best offense is a good defense. I'd like to see the Colts take it, but I think Chicago's gonna get it.

at the beginning of the season, Seeker told me that chicago was gonna be in the supper bowl!!

amazing, but i go with good offense colts! learned that from somalia. that always works

layzie, if you had to chose between a football player and basket ball player, what your choice will be???

this gotta be no brainer! but lets hear from the horses mouth! sort of speak. i am going with the round ball. ^lol

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:My wish is Clots 24..The Bears 17.

You were close with that score, I guess all those sundays glued to the TV paid off, hehe.
Lol@glued to the TV set on Sundays.

LayZie got jokes...

I should have gone with the up and under to win big dough in Vegas.

That was pathetic. I never have seen anything like it. Lovie Smith didn’t come to win period. The Bears didn’t employ what they do best..run the ball and play hard nose defense.

The Colts weren’t better either. Yeah the rain has something to do with it but c’mon give me something to get excited about.

You had to rule for Tony Dungy sentimentally for being there for so long but I hate when he brings religion into the equation. Like God didn’t want the other team to win. Stop "I'M CHRISTIAN" BS and play the game.

Rudy, no, I wasn't going to choose a basketball player.

I would definitely go for Jay in a Football uniform, with those tight long johns.

Who could resist the firm a*ss and those strong thighs of a football player? Not I, I was just thinking about that lastnight as I was watching, football player's body are something off a steam room, especially if they are jamaican Rudy, just the way you like them.

B-ball players body are just blaaah...

Jaylaani   

LOL@JAY, if not sunday, then it was definely MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.

PS:Did you forgot, sug sug, football aa iisocdo?

I never said that to you? I always make room for you boo...but football is fun.

I admit it …. Sundays, and Mondays and some times Thursdays.... maybe Saturdays during the playoffs. But don't worry we still get Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday...wait these are NBA nights. I guess we have to maintain certain schedule in order for us to hook up and spend time together.

Who could resist the firm a*ss and those strong thighs of a football player?

B-ball players body are just blaaah...

Duqdah! how do u know about firm azzs! u is the most x-rated xalimoo that i have ever came accross!! were u street walker! caajib...! firm azz kulaha.. bahal ku cun!!